PDA

View Full Version : Are the servers down or was I banned?

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 02:08 AM
I got NP1013 error a few times, and now when I log in all the servers display a status of 'unknown' and I can't log in.

Sirius-91
May 31, 2016, 02:24 AM
I got NP1013 error a few times, and now when I log in all the servers display a status of 'unknown' and I can't log in.

If you connected with the proxy, likely something on their end. If you log back in and you get an 8xx error, then that's an indication of being banned.

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 02:38 AM
I'm back online. Had to reconfigure the proxy.

Xaeris
May 31, 2016, 02:38 AM
If you use the proxy, they were having problems with 1013 earlier. They fixed them, but you have to do some stuff on your end. Check https://twitter.com/pso2proxystatus for instructions.

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 02:50 AM
If you use the proxy, they were having problems with 1013 earlier. They fixed them, but you have to do some stuff on your end. Check https://twitter.com/pso2proxystatus for instructions.

Handy link. Thank you.

Death_Angel13
May 31, 2016, 02:58 AM
If you use the proxy, they were having problems with 1013 earlier. They fixed them, but you have to do some stuff on your end. Check the site wtf I can't post URLS o.o for instructions.

I did the thing, I can get in for a min or so but I still get the 1013 and get disconnected at some point =(..

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 03:16 AM
I spoke too soon. Getting the error again. I was able to login once, then I exited and tried to log back in 5 mins later and now I am getting the error again. At least I know i am not banned.

.Jack
May 31, 2016, 03:32 AM
If you upgrade from win8 to 10 does it log in normally after or does that make it seem like a new machine have to do that code email verification?

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 03:34 AM
I uninstalled the english patches and now it's working again.

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 04:05 AM
I uninstalled the english patches and now it's working again.

Spoke too soon again. I was playing fine, killing stuff and got a random error and crashed. Logged back in and got the NP1013 error again after 2 minutes >_<

tanhy
May 31, 2016, 04:09 AM
Spoke too soon again. I was playing fine, killing stuff and got a random error and crashed. Logged back in and got the NP1013 error again after 2 minutes >_<

Same thing for me, after i relog i get hit with NP1013. I then tried to reconfig the proxy server and it worked, then I relog again and I get hit with NP1013. So it would seem that we have to reconfig the proxy server everytime we log in

arokidaaron
May 31, 2016, 04:10 AM

Try launching the game again, but before the game starts, try checking if tweaker has been renamed.

Astrix
May 31, 2016, 04:19 AM
Try launching the game again, but before the game starts, try checking if tweaker has been renamed.

I'm back in with no errors. Seems so random. Pso2 tweaker is renamed. Gonna play around a bit and see what happens.

WiZ1988
May 31, 2016, 09:15 AM
Same issue happening on my end. If I try to switch Blocks it kills me and I get the NP1013. Gonna try the proxy stuff.

What type of program is needed to re-configure the proxy? I see the link on the twitter page but I guess I have no clue how what I'm doing....

Thanks for any help.

Jonesy

Also, Edit: tweaker was renamed if that helps in anyway.