PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to play with.

nerpzukii268
Jun 4, 2016, 07:00 AM
Im on ship#1 in the Japanese server using the tweaker program..im a level 24 and just started playing a couple days ago,i play alot and love the game,cause i played phantasy star universe alot...im looking for someone who just started playing like me and don't know much about the game,so we can learn the experience together,must have Skype thanks!

isCasted
Jun 4, 2016, 07:11 AM
Most people in the English community are on Ship 2. To maximize your chances of meeting friends you can make another character there (you have 3 free permanent character slots).

nerpzukii268
Jun 4, 2016, 07:18 AM
i dont think so,i have characters on both and ive seen way more english ppl on ship 1 but none are around my level

Totori
Jun 4, 2016, 04:06 PM
English name =/= English community. Ship 2 is the largest english speaking community, just remake a character over there.

DrCatco
Jun 4, 2016, 04:37 PM
i dont think so,i have characters on both and ive seen way more english ppl on ship 1 but none are around my level

The thing is, most of us have characters in ship02. Ship04 and ship10 also have english players, but ship04 is currently locked 'cause is full.

If you want to see english players on ship02, go to block01. After you've sated your curiosity, get the hell outta there... or not, if that's what you want.

nerpzukii268
Jun 4, 2016, 04:48 PM
i already went and looked on all blocks for english players, i didnt post on this forum to be told what i already did multiple times,i just wanted to find people quicker by posting on different sites,but looks like that not gonna work..sorry for bothering you all and making this an inconvenience.

kmystic
Jun 4, 2016, 05:17 PM
people just wanted to help you with your matter.
ship2 has the most english players and thats actually one reason why japanese people avoid playing on ship2.

nerpzukii268
Jun 4, 2016, 06:16 PM
i understand but ive spent hours on ship 2 tryin to find english ppl to play with and i cant find any,on any block.thats why i came to this forum to post about it.

DrCatco
Jun 5, 2016, 01:17 AM
There is a thread in the PSO2 subreddit, created specifically for players who are looking for friends, recruiting for their teams and advertising their voice chats. It's refreshed each friday, before the weekend. Right now, this is the active thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/4mccw2/lets_play_together_find_a_friend_recruit_for_your/

It's recommended to be proactive, read the comments and reach for anybody you might be interested. You can post your info there, and find someone to play with.

Hope this helps.

isCasted
Jun 5, 2016, 02:12 AM
No idea how you couldn't find English-speaking people at Ship 2, given how they make around 20% of its total population. Unless under "no people to play with" you mean "no people around my level", which, in that case, is an issue with a game itself and its broken progression system (you can reach level cap in a few days without trying).

Here's a list of top teams at Ship 2:
http://i.imgur.com/xvCyxPQ.png
You can check for yourself (at Visiphone) that most descriptions are in English too.

LiserriaLuna
Jun 5, 2016, 06:01 AM
Yesterday i sent request to join Night Arks team, been waiting for this.