PDA

View Full Version : Any pot info for new All Class *13 from Xie badge shop?

aryayudhaprakasa2
Jun 8, 2016, 03:28 AM
everyone?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 8, 2016, 03:32 AM
Rough swiki translation* says elemental damage weakness.

Read: My Google translation.

Keilyn
Jun 8, 2016, 03:51 AM
Wait.... 13* All Class weapons?????
Fuck yeah~~~
Time to go after 6 Wands!!!
I am a wandchaser :P

Hrith
Jun 8, 2016, 06:33 AM
10% if element is aligned.

Not too bad, but they're more interesting for being all-class.

From that set, weapons that are usually aligned (force weapons, dual blades) are decent.
If Elemental Stance bouncers did not already have a rainbow set of 13* dual blades, this will help.

Keilyn
Jun 8, 2016, 07:03 AM
10% if element is aligned.

Not too bad, but they're more interesting for being all-class.

From that set, weapons that are usually aligned (force weapons, dual blades) are decent.
If Elemental Stance bouncers did not already have a rainbow set of 13* dual blades, this will help.

This set puts an end to crafting/extending weapons it seems....

Selphea
Jun 8, 2016, 08:33 AM
Fi/Bo rises from the ashes to become slightly above average next to Guren, buffed Knuckles and Fo/Te

Zorak000
Jun 8, 2016, 08:39 AM
how much have the titles that give damage bonuses for using main class weaponry de-incentiveised doing off-class builds anyway

Sandmind
Jun 8, 2016, 05:25 PM
Because I'm such a FO centric kind of person, I took a quick look at the new 13*. Almost not a surprise, Coat Edge V2 does come with a base of 880 Tatk, althought I don't think that would beat that 12* sword with Tatk anyways for those HUFO build.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 8, 2016, 06:25 PM
Fi/Bo rises from the ashes to become slightly above average next to Guren, buffed Knuckles and Fo/Te

Kill it! Quick!

Keilyn
Jun 9, 2016, 04:26 AM
The raw power for this set seems to hover above the 12* NT and it places them as the bottom (Entry-Level) 13* weapon.
However, the weapons are all class and also drop in the LQ. I've gotten Gunslash and Dagger as drops so far and bought the wand...

...more like Fi/??? but Its nice to gather for Te/Fi as well......Lots of Weapons I am gathering since I like All Class.

ZerotakerZX
Jun 9, 2016, 08:17 AM
Since basic ATK is so low and the latent is so niche I guess you'll be better off with a top multiclass 12* with a good potential. It also much faster to get, if you have the tickets.

Loveless62
Jun 9, 2016, 09:41 AM
According to Swiki, all of these weapons come with latent PAs or techniques.

The wand, in particular, comes with Resta.

I need the badges for stones, but I admit I'll have to think about whether the wand is worth it for me.

ZerotakerZX
Jun 9, 2016, 11:12 AM
According to Swiki, all of these weapons come with latent PAs or techniques.

The wand, in particular, comes with Resta.

I need the badges for stones, but I admit I'll have to think about whether the wand is worth it for me.
There is a 12* talis with same tech build in. maybe its easier to get.

IceBurner
Jun 9, 2016, 12:34 PM
Here's the full list of those innate PA/s Techniques. Sword also happens to have T-ATK on it.
Sword: Rising Edge, 880-1188 T-ATK
Wired Lance: Cerberus Dance
Partizan: Assault Buster
Twin Daggers: Symphonic Drive
Double Saber: Deadly Archer
Knuckles: Backhand Smash
Gunslash: Zanverse
Katana: Hatou Rindou
Dual Blades: Kestral Rampage
Assault Rifle: Sneak Shooter
Launcher: Flame Bullet
Twin Machineguns: Infinity Fire
Bullet Bow: Penetrate Arrow
Rod: Zonde
Talis: Na Zan
Wand: Resta
Jet Boots: Moment Gale

Dammy
Jun 9, 2016, 12:43 PM
Zanverse gunslash sounds interesting

Altiea
Jun 9, 2016, 01:01 PM
I smell new entry-level endgame weapons for PSO2es.

milranduil
Jun 9, 2016, 02:42 PM
cool now i can BHS as te/bo what i've always wanted.

Flaoc
Jun 9, 2016, 02:55 PM
cool now i can BHS as te/bo what i've always wanted.
But didnt you wanna flame bullet as any class you desire????!!!!!

milranduil
Jun 9, 2016, 02:56 PM
But didnt you wanna flame bullet as any class you desire????!!!!!

we have enough of those as you know :^)

nguuuquaaa
Jun 9, 2016, 02:56 PM
Hmm, I could put Hatou katana on FI/HU for the lulz.

Poyonche
Jun 9, 2016, 03:03 PM
Amazing, I can't wait to Sneak Shooter as a FO/TE ! :wacko:

On a more serious note, the GS seem to the """"""best"""""" of those because Zanverse. Oh and Rod and Talis might be good for FO/TE that have no good gear atm.
Wand might be good, but then, does the 10% of potent applies to the Wand strike AND the Wand Explosion ?
You have 4 hours to answer this question, good luck.

nguuuquaaa
Jun 9, 2016, 04:02 PM
Looking at how Ancient Oath and Discerning Eye boost both strike and explosion, I'll say yes.

Keilyn
Jun 9, 2016, 04:54 PM
I got lucky and found 2 gunslashes and now I have it at 60% Light, but I also got Wand at 60% Light as well...

Alright, so just to sum up what I know from previous posts:

Xie Weapon Sets
---------------------------------------
Advantage:

~PA/Technique are within each weapon....
~The weapons each have 10* equip parameters of 400 Dexterity to Equip
~The Weapons are All Class Weapons...
~They are easy to acquire and the weapons drop
~Allows me to upgrade from Crafted Weapons to 13* weapons under the NT-Grinding System w/o dealing with crafted weapons variance and dex.

Disadvantage

~The weapons have the lowest raw attack power of the 13* grade series of weapons
~Some of these weapons are ugly as sin
~Going after these exclusively means one is not going after other weapons one can get from Collection Sheets. (Revo)
~This weapon set really puts a dent in crafted weapons..... makes crafting almost useless now :(

Zorak000
Jun 9, 2016, 05:34 PM
the boots got moment gale on them as well, so that's also an option for allclass zanverse

cheapgunner
Jun 9, 2016, 05:40 PM
So would getting rod/tails of ice element for these new Ver2 weps be a good idea since ice is rarely used (Have a 34+ Revo Rod I'm thinking of changing to ice but this would save me a headache or two).

Keilyn
Jun 10, 2016, 07:55 AM
Some of you might be curious as to what the PAs these weapons grant access to are, so to make it easier on you to have a list all in one place, I have done the work for you! ^_^ Here is the list of All-Class 13* weapons and their internal abilities. Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!

Xie's Weapon Set
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weapon Type-----------------Weapon Name------------------------PA/Tech

Utility Weapons
Gunslash-----------------------Sarhaling Ver.2-----------------------Zanverse

Striking Weapons
Sword---------------------------Coat Edge Ver.2----------------------Rising Edge
Wired Lance------------------- Razrail Ver. 2-------------------------Cerberus Dance
Partizan-------------------------Lambda Patty Lumeria Ver.2-------Assault Buster
Twin Dagger-------------------Oboro Ver.2---------------------------Symphonic Drive
Double saber-------------------Quartz Calibur Ver. 2=------------- Deadly Archer
Knuckles------------------------Fretal Ver. 2---------------------------Backhand Smash
Katana--------------------------Dio Shigalga Ver.2--------------------Hatou-Rindou
Dual Blades--------------------Yoi Ver. 2-------------------------------Kestral Rampage

Ranged Weapons
Assault Rifle-------------------Strauss Ver. 2--------------------------Sneak Shooter
Launcher-----------------------Goodbye Fire Ver 2.-------------------Flame Bullet
Twin Machine Guns-----------Lambda Sarcueid Ver. 2--------------Infinity Fire
Bullet Bow----------------------Lambda Bigglow Ver. 2---------------Penetrating Arrow

Tech Weapons
Rod------------------------------Haze Processor Ver. 2----------------Zonde
Talis-----------------------------Blue Crane Ver. 2----------------------Nazan
Wand----------------------------Haku Senjou Ver. 2--------------------Resta
Jet Boots------------------------El Ario Ver. 2--------------------------Moment Gale

Equip Parameter: 400 DEX
Power Level: Weakest 13* in Raw Power
Class Restriction: All Class Weapons
Latent: Damage vs Elemental Weakness +5%/+7%/+10%
Acquisition: These weapons drop in LQ as an Area Drop and can also be exchanged for 200 Gold Badges 2016 from Xie until August 10th.

TheszNuts
Jun 12, 2016, 02:06 AM
So do these weapons make some of the older builds viable again? Like using the bow for Ra/Br?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
Well shit imma get a resta wand to go with my shifta boots then. If only the wand looked less like shit.

On that note, where is there a full list of weapons with built-in techs, and PAs?

Gaylar
Jun 12, 2016, 11:53 AM
Well, having access to Resta as a HU/FI will be nice for dealing with annoying chip damage since I don't have a Seiga series weapon, and just generally not being a solely self-sufficient little shit all the time.

I wonder if you can fit Zanverse into some interesting setups as well- probably not due to weapon switch delay, maybe possible to add extra damage to Volg combos if you're fast enough?

Tunga
Jun 12, 2016, 11:59 AM
Well shit imma get a resta wand to go with my shifta boots then. If only the wand looked less like shit.

Well, having access to Resta as a HU/FI will be nice for dealing with annoying chip damage since I don't have a Seiga series weapon, and just generally not being a solely self-sufficient little shit all the time.

There's already a 12* talis with resta built in and it's all class. プリメラ・フィオーレ
But still... crafted resta eats a good chunk of pp and talis pp regen is not great. So a wand will better in that part.

TheszNuts
Jun 12, 2016, 01:38 PM
There's already a 12* talis with resta built in and it's all class. プリメラ・フィオーレ
But still... crafted resta eats a good chunk of pp and talis pp regen is not great. So a wand will better in that part.

Well atm its far easier to get the wand, no one is playing uq atm whereas you can get the wand in multiple ways.

Tunga
Jun 12, 2016, 03:21 PM
Yeah but the talis is purchasable from shop.

itsbao93
Jun 16, 2016, 01:42 PM
Does anyone have any idea where to get the 2016 weapon badges bedsides Xie's 4th anniversary?

I have been getting the badge drops from missions that I can't remember because I would do a series of missions then notice my inventory afterwards.

Xie will only give 10 badges after all quest completion plus it resets weekly. I won't be able to accumulate and buy anything I want when august hits lol

I want the Edge V2 :-P

Weiss9029
Jun 16, 2016, 01:54 PM
Does anyone have any idea where to get the 2016 weapon badges bedsides Xie's 4th anniversary?

I have been getting the badge drops from missions that I can't remember because I would do a series of missions then notice my inventory afterwards.

Xie will only give 10 badges after all quest completion plus it resets weekly. I won't be able to accumulate and buy anything I want when august hits lol

Uh... The limited quest?

Keilyn
Jun 16, 2016, 05:04 PM
I am dying to try out Backhand Smash under Braver/Hunter using Weak Stance and Fury Stance just for curiosity. ;)

Loveless62
Jun 16, 2016, 05:59 PM

The best place to get weapon badges is from the LQ.

Some seasonal EQs will also drop weapons badges. No seasonal EQ is currently available, however. Maybe Beach Wars will drop some if/when it comes out.

I think Profound Invasion still drops a couple of weapon badges for completion, but it's certainly not the best source.

EDIT:

Yeah but the talis is purchasable from shop.
Yeah, well, grinding an OS 12* nowadays is a sad, horrifying experience that costs too much money, cubes, and patience. Grinding an NT 13* is a much gentler experience, at least until the supply of Emper Embrace fodder and easy-to-farm NT Nox weapons runs low.

Tunga
Jun 16, 2016, 06:33 PM
?? All you need is to grind it to +10 and that's extremely cheap. Besides you're using it for resta and nothing else so the only difference is what is easier for you to get first.

itsbao93
Jun 16, 2016, 07:26 PM
Hey! Thanks for the reply! I have like only 11. Wonder if I do the weekly Xie CO's enough and the LQ I will get to 200. Thanks!

Poyonche
Jun 18, 2016, 11:02 AM
Might the 13* partizan be something for TE/HU as a bossing wep ?

Or should i craft a red partizan ?

Kokurokoki
Jun 24, 2016, 09:28 PM
Not really seeing why people need to leech, considering that just running 250% boost with daily boost gives you about 20-30 gold badges badges in about half an hour of playtime. You can get your 13-stars in like a week if you just play for an hour at a time.

Of course I'm running XH... but...

SteveCZ
Jun 24, 2016, 09:48 PM
Not really seeing why people need to leech, considering that just running 250% boost with daily boost gives you about 20-30 gold badges badges in about half an hour of playtime. You can get your 13-stars in like a week if you just play for an hour at a time.

Of course I'm running XH... but...

Their brains are kind of different so you don't wanna blow off yours thinking why. Oddly enough, I mostly get my 13*s when I'm out of 250%. I always use 250% only, and another 100% if there's a big RDR boost. I don't even have 30% Daily Boost. There really is no need to sacrifice your damage for RNG, but somehow these folks still insist. But anyway this is off topic.

Kokurokoki
Jun 24, 2016, 10:27 PM
Oh wow you actually get your 13-stars to drop? I've been running them for about a week straight with almost no luck. :( Maybe I should try without the RDR booster. :0

How often do you run it? How many 13 stars have you gotten? I'm curious to know.

Also, has anyone gotten the potential on the Coat Edge yet? I'd like to know what it is since I'm currently in the process of getting mine to level 10.

SteveCZ
Jun 24, 2016, 10:39 PM
Oh wow you actually get your 13-stars to drop? I've been running them for about a week straight with almost no luck. :( Maybe I should try without the RDR booster. :0

How often do you run it? How many 13 stars have you gotten? I'm curious to know.

Well not many of course, but more than one. Anyway don't follow me to not to use RDR. It DOES give a better chance to drop something. I just happened to be lucky cause RNG is RNG.

However, what I'm trying to say to you is a slow run cause of leeching gears is just the same as increasing your time spent in a quest.
There is another way to increase your RNG, which is getting into a faster MPA which means more enemies killed, especially area drops like these.
For example, 1000 enemies killed is definitely 2x better rate than 500 enemies killed within an hour.

milranduil
Jun 24, 2016, 11:07 PM

Also, has anyone gotten the potential on the Coat Edge yet? I'd like to know what it is since I'm currently in the process of getting mine to level 10.

i've done ~330 runs of LQ all with 250% (most of which were during the 130% rdr week) and gotten i think 15 13* from the LQ 8 of which are the gs. that is if you are interested in relative rates.

Kokurokoki
Jun 29, 2016, 04:45 AM
Okay so Coat Edge is at level 10. Here's the info on the Potential.

"Increases damage done to elemental weakpoints"

A bit disappointing but... :(

PokeminMaster
Jun 29, 2016, 10:20 AM
Okay so Coat Edge is at level 10. Here's the info on the Potential.

"Increases damage done to elemental weakpoints"

A bit disappointing but... :(

They all have that same potential

Caetho
Jun 29, 2016, 02:12 PM
FiBr can still benefit greatly from the katana due to its element being fire, so if you don't have any luck on farming a second Evil Katana or can't be bothered to get another one. This might be a good alternative, if you can afford to lose a few Lambda Grinders that is. The Badge wand also has built in Resta, a nice addition for solo play if you don't want to rely too much on mates. Other than that they pretty much feel like all-class 12*.

Kokurokoki
Jul 21, 2016, 06:51 PM
So the Zanverse gunslash is fucking terrible. If you change weapons after casting the spell, it disappears instantly. What a damn waste.

nguuuquaaa
Jul 21, 2016, 06:57 PM
So the Zanverse gunslash is fucking terrible. If you change weapons after casting the spell, it disappears instantly. What a damn waste.

Every techs are the same: weapon change, effect disappear.
Should research before exchange.

Kokurokoki
Jul 22, 2016, 07:47 AM

It's alright, I didn't really have anything else to spend my badges on.

Altiea
Jul 22, 2016, 09:33 AM

Jet Boots excluded, of course.