PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Friends on Ship 3

Saelix
Jun 8, 2016, 09:49 AM
My friend and I are wondering if anyone else is on ship 3 that frequent this site to play with,I

did try Ship 2 cause I wanted a community but all the english players I joined never cared to group later,and the only block where you could talk to the english players never really cared to actually play the game,not to mention a lot of the EQs had english players that were either severely undergeared or did unfortunately awful class combos like Br/Bo and Hu/Te,(I'd never completely failed Mine base defense missions on Ship 3 like the horrors I experienced on ship 2)

bhaal
Jun 8, 2016, 11:45 AM
Mhhhh maybe we can talk later, I will be free to play in like 2 or 3 hours.

divondestiny
Jun 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
Ship 3 eh~
Super rare on spotting English player :D
I've stopped playing for months or a year but I just continue playing it recently.
All my japan friends never online anymore though...
Care to play together :D ??
I'm still weak in every ways in this game anyway...
Oh, Xical, it's been a long time :D
I bet you forgotten me haha :D

bhaal
Jun 24, 2016, 11:42 AM
Ship 3 eh~
Super rare on spotting English player :D
I've stopped playing for months or a year but I just continue playing it recently.
All my japan friends never online anymore though...
Care to play together :D ??
I'm still weak in every ways in this game anyway...
Oh, Xical, it's been a long time :D
I bet you forgotten me haha :D
Mhhh, maybe, maybe not, but is hard to keep all the names on forum linked to the ppl ingame :)

divondestiny
Jun 26, 2016, 08:16 AM
Mhhh, maybe, maybe not, but is hard to keep all the names on forum linked to the ppl ingame :)

Well, its good to be back anyway :D
Hope to play with you again someday, even that my character still weak like it used to be :D