PDA

View Full Version : Bugs Strike Again

Altiea
Jun 9, 2016, 06:03 PM
Bugfixing the issues with Zonde Type-0 not working on things Zandion (AKA lightning strikes not hitting).

Also, the Maron Break/Melon Break movement thing is actually a bug, which is also getting fixed. Not quite sure how this just now got noticed four or five months in, since everyone noticed it but just assumed it was just how the attack worked.

Thanks for kicking me out of doing Story Quests in es *grumble grumble*

EDIT: I apparently got kicked for maintenance even though there was no maintenance. Funny how that works.

EDIT 2: Also, they completely screwed up the Pet AI in the last patch (i.e. Pets don't attack when you push the Attack button).

pkemr4
Jun 9, 2016, 06:07 PM
bug testing was a lie

Xaeris
Jun 9, 2016, 06:21 PM
Really, Maron/Melon Break is supposed to be stationary? Yeah, I thought it was just meant to be like that to keep the pet from being completely idiotproof.

It's inevitable that some bugs are going to make it through to a live environment, but broken Zonde just makes it hilariously clear that they didn't even try. You implement a new lightning based technique and don't try them out real quick on the bosses that are most vulnerable to them? Step up your playtesting, Sega. I didn't even get to log in today. Well, more time to play Overwatch, I guess.

Edit: I tried logging in just now, everything seems to be online? And there's nothing about emergency maintenance on the player site.

Altiea
Jun 9, 2016, 06:31 PM
That's funny, es just kicked me a few minutes ago for maint, but it's working properly now.

pkemr4
Jun 9, 2016, 06:50 PM
i noticed zonde doesnt even hit rodos lips

TaigaUC
Jun 9, 2016, 10:41 PM
I hear Zonde 0 can't hit air stuff like Vardha's top missiles.

XbikXBd
Jun 10, 2016, 01:27 AM
Main site said wait till 14th maint. to get all the bugs fixed.

starwind75043
Jun 10, 2016, 06:15 PM
Ok thank you that confirmation on the pet ai I know i wasn't going crazy lol.

TaigaUC
Jun 15, 2016, 03:51 AM
Says on the updates that they fixed Zandion and pets not moving correctly.

Also says they're aware Maron Break spam is still broken.

Poyonche
Jun 15, 2016, 04:00 AM
Wait so uh, the way that Maron and Melon spin is a bug ?

TaigaUC
Jun 15, 2016, 04:04 AM
Apparently. All I know is it tends to miss a lot.