PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a team to play with! (Ship 02!)

Zessica
Jun 9, 2016, 07:08 PM
Piggybacking off some advice from a thread Ipreviously made, I'm looking for a nice, social and active team to play with!

Level 71 Hu/Fi, could use some work getting back into the swing of things, as going at it alone isn't fun!

Voice is also a plus! Discord or Teamspeak!

Could provide more details if you're interested, just PM me! I'm totes a cool person! I promise! <3\

I'm on Ship 2!

Voison
Jun 9, 2016, 07:49 PM
What ship are you on?

Triste
Jun 9, 2016, 07:52 PM
What sort of things are you looking for in a team? Do you have a preferred number of active members, preference for frequent team activities, or specific goals in mind?

Zessica
Jun 9, 2016, 08:52 PM
I'm on Ship 2! Forgot to mention!

Zessica
Jun 9, 2016, 08:53 PM
What sort of things are you looking for in a team? Do you have a preferred number of active members, preference for frequent team activities, or specific goals in mind?

Hmm! I'm just looking to have fun! I'm pretty adaptable, I can do the hardcore stuff or the easy going friendly related stuff too! As for goals, well...I wanna improve my character to be the best Hu/Fi that I can be! I'm level 71 and could totally use some tips!

nyaucandy
Jun 10, 2016, 03:06 AM
,, i mean yeahh you get like a ever now and then Attack Level 8. +20% damage

Catmsuica13
Jun 10, 2016, 06:11 AM
You can join our team! Death sonata. I'd say we re pretty active and we do some hardcore stuff like shaq max risk tacos/xqs trigger runs and just about anything and helping our new players. My player I'd is BlackMagica if you're interested . also to note we are really silly sometimes XD