PDA

View Full Version : NP1013 Solution finally SOLVED. :: rejoice yall ;)

diamondx
Jun 9, 2016, 11:56 PM
NP1013 Solution finally yall.
solution is simply. don't whatever you do, don't install tweaker and pso2 on the system drive c:, instead install anywhere else but c: drive. Cause for some reason unknown windows and gameguard security check are tricky so to avoid all the headache. Install your pso2 game and tweaker on a different drive that does not have your operating system on it. Problem solved.

diamondx
Jun 10, 2016, 05:35 AM
Please post yall results so people can see the proof in the pudding. Thanks for yall support.

diamondx
Jun 10, 2016, 06:47 PM
post yall results

Goukezitsu
Jun 11, 2016, 02:29 AM
I was getting NP1013 earlier after it not happening at all for a few days. And while I did wait a while before logging in again (an hour but was still getting np 1013 for about 3 hours prior upon intermittent log ins), I did this and it's working fine so. I think this might be what made it work so thanks!

Sandmind
Jun 11, 2016, 03:11 AM
Both pso2 and tweaker are on my secondary drive. And for the live of me, I cannot remember getting this error at all. Well, beyond the one time rare random crash that could be anything.

Keilyn
Jun 11, 2016, 03:44 AM
I hardly get errors like this...
However, its standard practice in setting up gaming PCs to never have your main game running on the same drive and the Operating System.

This is due to the fact that when the OS and the Game are both in use, the two of them combined will share the bandwidth of the drive itself. This means increased latency and more timeslicing done by the CPU. It might not hurt players that much in casual play, but things like this in tournament play spell defeat before a match even begins.

Sirius-91
Jun 11, 2016, 04:44 AM
However, its standard practice in setting up gaming PCs to never have your main game running on the same drive and the Operating System.

This is due to the fact that when the OS and the Game are both in use, the two of them combined will share the bandwidth of the drive itself. This means increased latency and more timeslicing done by the CPU. It might not hurt players that much in casual play, but things like this in tournament play spell defeat before a match even begins.

What are you even talking about.

TyroneSama
Jun 11, 2016, 08:30 AM

dude what

TaigaUC
Jun 11, 2016, 10:29 AM
http://i500.listal.com/image/4162357/500full.jpg

Masu
Jun 12, 2016, 03:17 PM
What Keilyn said is actually true...IF you still use HDD/SSHD. It is notoriously known that it is a bad idea to install games on same drive/partition than your system. SSD users are not affected by this. I installed PSO2 since the very begining on another 'partition' which is dedicated to games and I can tell you that 90% of troubles people are getting to run the game never happened to me...Tweaker is actually in my PSO2 folder too =p

Sirius-91
Jun 12, 2016, 03:28 PM
What Keilyn said is actually true...IF you still use HDD/SSHD. It is notoriously known that it is a bad idea to install games on same drive/partition than your system. SSD users are not affected by this. I installed PSO2 since the very begining on another 'partition' which is dedicated to games and I can tell you that 90% of troubles people are getting to run the game never happened to me...Tweaker is actually in my PSO2 folder too =p

Eh, pretty sure that the issues people experience are 90% tweaker related and 10% PEBKAC related. I have only 1 HDD in my pc, I don't use the tweaker outside of troubleshooting people's GG errors, never had any issues whatso ever.

GHNeko
Jun 13, 2016, 05:31 AM

Citation Needed.