PDA

View Full Version : Most populated servers (ships)?

MrCurlz
Jun 10, 2016, 10:40 PM
What are the most populated servers at the moment in terms of both Japanese and English players. I want to start the game but don't want to choose a dead server and regret it later on because I have to start all over again. From what I know ship 2 and 10 are the best for English speaking players but what about the server with the most English and Japanese players?

JCry
Jun 11, 2016, 01:52 AM
One of the most populated JP ships was 4 but you can't transfer/create a character on that one at the moment due to being full/congested.

Dammy
Jun 11, 2016, 02:22 AM
you can , but i wont recommend it for a new player

Voison
Jun 11, 2016, 07:57 AM
I personally like 2. Always someone around.

MrCurlz
Jun 11, 2016, 08:46 AM
you can , but i wont recommend it for a new player

Why is it not good for a new player?

Dammy
Jun 11, 2016, 09:04 AM
Why is it not good for a new player?
1)overpopulated blocks , so premium is almost mandatory, sometimes you cant even get into ANY block, not just upper ones
2)most of games have rules/descriptions , written in jp , may get random kick here and there for not knowing rules
3)high standards , people who perform badly or using +5 weapons and +3 units are not tolerated
4)no english in public chats , at all.
5)not that much english speaking players in general (although its more now than a year ago)

i feel its more like a ship for experienced players
new character could work there if you are well familiar with a game or have an agreement with a team who can show you the ropes, otherwise i would recommend ship1 or ship10

sparab
Jun 11, 2016, 11:00 AM
Ship 4 is one of the new player friendly ship, for many are attracted there since EP4 and PS4 release. Plus it has the largest foreign community beside ship 2.
You can play MPA with any gear and do whatever you want, as long as you don't pop in JP parties without knowing their rule.

I highly recommend it for new players if not for the congestion part.

Dammy
Jun 11, 2016, 11:28 AM
^ good job on making it new ship 2

Voison
Jun 11, 2016, 10:20 PM
Ship 2 isn't that bad as long as you avoid block 1.

Great Pan
Jun 12, 2016, 07:13 PM
Ship 4=Tryhard ship.

SteveCZ
Jun 12, 2016, 10:21 PM
Ship 4=Tryhard ship.

No, it's not. :\

Shade_Koopa
Jun 15, 2016, 07:39 AM
Huh, From my understanding, Ship 2 was the ship where the English speaking player went. Now it seems that Ship 4 is the new ship to go to?

SteveCZ
Jun 15, 2016, 08:11 AM
Huh, From my understanding, Ship 2 was the ship where the English speaking player went. Now it seems that Ship 4 is the new ship to go to?

Ye, ship 2 is where the English speaking player went. Not sure about ship 4, but there are no english-speaking people yet in here (talking in public). Probably just being silent or have both chars in ship 2 and 4.