PDA

View Full Version : LF Team Ship 2

Hydrium
Jun 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
Hey everyone, I just recently came back from a hiatus due to a new kid and found my old team pretty much gone so I'm looking for a new team to make my billions of meseta with!

Name: Hydrium
Classes:
Hu: 55
Fi: 72
Ra:31
Gu: 30
Fo: 54
Te: 42
Br:45
Bo:75
Su: 53.

I'm currently rolling a Crit DS Fi/Hu with Invade DS +10/lvl 3 and Daggers of Serafi +10/lvl 1 with 5 slot Saikis. Still need to bump up the ex from 5 though.

Mainly love to do CMs, EQs and AQ/XQs. Not a huge fan of time attack but I'll certainly do some if you need a 4th, you'll just have to tell me where to go since I've never really bothered with them and in return I can show you how to do CMs if you'd like :P

I stay pretty active from 6 PM EST onwards and on quite a bit during the weekends.

So yea, looking for an active team thats looking for an experienced player that can put together a group for EQs and AQs (you don't have to do CMs, I'll do them on my own but it would be a nice perk!)

Thanks!

-----------------------Gear Affixes----------------------------------

Saiki Set: Quartz Soul / Power 3 / Spirita 3 / Stamina 3 / Stamina Boost
Invade DS: (Untouched outside of grinding/ability): Potential 3 / Darkness Soul / Power 3 / Vinculum / Spirita 3 / Mut 1
Serafi Daggers: Potential 1 / Lovey Fever / Power 4 / Vinculum / Quartz Soul

TheszNuts
Jun 11, 2016, 12:36 PM
Best to include whats on the gear, gear dont mean too much if its not affixed.

Hydrium
Jun 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
Best to include whats on the gear, gear dont mean too much if its not affixed.

I've updated the OP to reflect said changes.

Anduril
Jun 11, 2016, 12:48 PM
Currently, you just use Star Gems to reset cooldowns on certain things like gathering stamina and collection files; they are adding a shop for you to spend them on the 15th.

Hydrium
Jun 11, 2016, 12:49 PM
Currently, you just use Star Gems to reset cooldowns on certain things like gathering stamina and collection files; they are adding a shop for you to spend them on the 15th.

Well that certainly explains why I haven't found a shop then lol. The way I had read it I thought the shop was already implemented. Thanks for the help!

burningleos
Jun 16, 2016, 01:36 AM
Hey, I just recreated my old team just recently because all my friends had left pso2, Perhaps you can become a new member to my team, ClockworkHeroes, Just be sure to PM my name: KaiserLeospike or my character's name Kaiser

Grady219
Jun 16, 2016, 01:51 AM
I'm in a pretty big team on ship 2. We have a discord channel and do team MPA's regularly. I can invite you if you would like. Send me a message if you are interested. ID is grady219