PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Endings

Koji1m1
Jun 13, 2016, 07:16 PM
I had Phantasy Star Nova for a while, And while i do really like the game, Im Afraid i might miss out on a good or true ending on some of the dialog scenes where you have to choose your character responses. So for those that actually finished the main game, Dose the game have Multiple Endings?

Cause i wanna continue playing the game but i don't wanna worry about getting a bad ending on my first playthrough.

Altiea
Jun 13, 2016, 07:51 PM
I had Phantasy Star Nova for a while, And while i do really like the game, Im Afraid i might miss out on a good or true ending on some of the dialog scenes where you have to choose your character responses. So for those that actually finished the main game, Dose the game have Multiple Endings?

Cause i wanna continue playing the game but i don't wanna worry about getting a bad ending on my first playthrough.

Nope. Just like in PSO2, dialogue has no bearing on the direction of the plot aside from alternate responses. However, if you help out your NPCs, you'll get to hear the ends of their individual stories after the ending plays.

Koji1m1
Jun 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
Ah thats a relief, Thanks a lot, now i can play the game without any worries. =)