PDA

View Full Version : Who is Chikinface?

gabor100
Jun 14, 2016, 09:41 AM
I wanted to register to psumods.co.uk and ask Chikinface in the PSO2 CML Parser thread if it would be possible to make cml files from e.g. fdp files.

When i register it asks a question "What year was PSU taken offline?". Which one? PAL PC/PS2 or Xbox 360/Japanese PC servers? But no problem after one fail it says the asnwer is wrong, cuz it's 2012. What nonsense is this?

Ok, now that i'm done, i can finally ask my question right? Hell no, wait for a mod to approve your question 1st. No wonder the forum is like a ghosttown.

Anyone know how to contact him/her?
Or can someone please ask him/her if it would be possible to make cml files from character files, please?

Poyonche
Jun 14, 2016, 10:26 AM
I asked your question on the thread, now just wait to see if it get answered.

Sirius-91
Jun 14, 2016, 10:35 AM
I wanted to register to psumods.co.uk and ask Chikinface in the PSO2 CML Parser thread if it would be possible to make cml files from e.g. fdp files.

When i register it asks a question "What year was PSU taken offline?". Which one? PAL PC/PS2 or Xbox 360/Japanese PC servers? But no problem after one fail it says the asnwer is wrong, cuz it's 2012. What nonsense is this?

Ok, now that i'm done, i can finally ask my question right? Hell no, wait for a mod to approve your question 1st. No wonder the forum is like a ghosttown.

Anyone know how to contact him/her?
Or can someone please ask him/her if it would be possible to make cml files from character files, please?

He's a person.

And you went to a site called PSUmods, of course the registration is going to ask you about PSU.

Poyonche
Jun 14, 2016, 11:11 AM
He's a person.

And you went to a site called PSUmods, of course the registration is going to ask you about PSU.

No sense, it should ask about pumpkin pie recipe.

Raujinn
Jun 14, 2016, 12:01 PM
It's the end result of a serious spambot problem from back in the day. Only one post ever needs to be approved, so relax.

As for who chikinface is idk.

Poyonche
Jun 14, 2016, 01:07 PM
ChikinFace has answered :

There\s currently no functionality to do so, but it is definitely possible. The structure may need to be better understood so that the game will accept it, mind... like I'm fairly certain that it would accept it with my current knowledge but I won't know til I try.

I'm not however saying that I will try. I don't really see the use of the functionality? At best you could turn your characters into NPC replacements. It may have use for custom private server content I guess?

Zorak000
Jun 15, 2016, 11:01 AM
PARKER! I WANT PICTURES OF CHIKINFACE ON MY DESK BY LUNCHTIME!

lostinseganet
Jun 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
No sense, it should ask about pumpkin pie recipe.Did psu have pie O-o...?