PDA

View Full Version : How to make the My Shop efficient?

akuma2002
Jun 16, 2016, 05:50 PM
I finally got a My Shop ticket 3 days with the Fun Shop. At the moment, indon't have much to sell, but is there an index of prices for any items/weapons in the game? I always need money, but if it's to write ridiculous amount like insee in other players shop, i'm gonna waste the ticket...

Totori
Jun 16, 2016, 06:14 PM
You'll pretty much only make a killing if you are selling good needed affixes on weapons. It's not for everyday users the best way to make money that's for sure. I'd just hold onto it, untill you are really full of items.

Shoterxx
Jun 16, 2016, 06:32 PM
Certain FUN items raise a lot in demand and price after a while, even more if they don't get revived for a long time.
Crafting items may not seem like much, but selling fragments can net you some nice quick money. Last time, I really needed it, so I ended up selling my Tech PA fragments at 1.5k each. Earned about 2 million in a couple of minutes with that, even though it was half off the common price. The other fragments also sell well, just not as well.
Wear tends to value up after a scratch is gone. If you have some you didn't like as much as you though, check its current market price, might be worth it.

Normally, I sell my stuff at fixed round prices below the lowest existing. Sure, you could've earned more if you raised the price, but lower prices make people more interested. Even if with an abusive margin of profit, selling something half the usual price in the market is an insta-buy as long as there is demand, no matter the product. Heck, might even push the unsure towards buying it impulsively.

Simply put, if time is money, lower the price. Else, see if there's a large demand for it, and try to see a "reasonable" price. If the lowest price is stuck there, consider going lower, you don't get money if you don't sell.

Cadfael
Jun 16, 2016, 07:19 PM
Units with 4+ slots and good affixes, like boss souls or level III -atk boosts probably still sell for decent amounts of money. You can search player shops for what's selling for a lot of meseta right now, and try to stock up on those units or weapons. Once you have enough and open your shop, do a lot of FUN scratches to try to find more shop passes and you should be able to find a few other items that have decent market value.

Cyhiwraith
Jun 22, 2016, 12:33 AM
If you use a 3 day pass, you'll want a really good amount of items to sell, depending on what they are I'd say 50+ atleast or so. This also depends on how you sell, the best thing to do would be to sell high demand stuff 1st while matching/undercutting the current lowest price. (or better yet, study the prices for a bit and then post 'em for a good one.) but you want your 1st items to sell quick so you can post more. So like Emper Embrace is a very high demand item, and those will sell quickly, while very rare costumes cost a lot more and take a lot longer to sell, so you will want to post those on the last day. This isn't the most profit always, but with limited time it's hard to be perfect.

TL;DR Sell high demand items 1st (emper embrace, affixes, technique disc ect), post low demand expensive items last (costumes, tickets, AC items).

Skyly
Jun 22, 2016, 01:15 AM
Modulator.