PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Anyone wanting to join a fresh new team?

burningleos
Jun 16, 2016, 08:30 PM
Anyone wanting to join a fresh new team, I'm having a hard time finding recruits on PSO2 because most of them are in a team, or Block 1 is filled to the brim with AFK people Prancin about, So anyways, if anyone want to join my new Team, Please contact my ingame name, KaiserLeopsike

Qualia
Jun 16, 2016, 08:43 PM
Stick to one thread fam

burningleos
Jun 16, 2016, 10:01 PM
Sorry, I just want some new people to join... and i'm really tired of people in block 1 giving me crap...

Voison
Jun 16, 2016, 10:05 PM
Sorry, I just want some new people to join... and i'm really tired of people in block 1 giving me crap...

Giving you crap?

burningleos
Jun 16, 2016, 10:14 PM
Giving you crap?

Example, People being innapropriate, constantly saying "Ohh look at my sexy face" or somethin, honestly, Why can't they stop frolicking around and do something other than taunting people for not being so cool, and what i was saying about give me crap, they were kinda being a bit smart alec on their responses, I just wanted to know where some new people id be willing to invite, and they didn't give me any good responses... but whatever, Sorry being a bit "ranty", anyways, What do you need?

TheszNuts
Jun 16, 2016, 10:15 PM
Because thats what Block 1 does.

burningleos
Jun 16, 2016, 10:17 PM
Anyways, the beginner channels is usually i would expect a bunch of newbies to be, and most people in this game are usually in teams, I would be willing if someone were to join my team, as my previous one died out because they all left pso2, so i recreated my team, and now i need more people to keep it not just alive, but i also want to be a newbie friendly community, not some smart alec team that just frolics and making sexual misdemeanors

Qualia
Jun 17, 2016, 12:36 AM
What I did when I was building my team up was rando invite a bunch of No Team people, and I got to 100 members pretty quick.Granted my team is basically dead now, you should be fine if you maintain recruitment well. This game's team system sucks though; it really needs a way to check when team members have last been online.

burningleos
Jun 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
Hey guys, i decided to share a Recruitment video that i worked on for my team, feel free to check out my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMpL5KNcYms

Spiral
Jun 17, 2016, 09:13 PM
May have already done so, but may want to send a message to Sayara to get team posted on the team directory thread (sticky at top) which those looking for a team on these forums may go to first. Though not sure such is too common, unfortunately, as figure most here are already in such.
Most of those looking for a team would go through the ingame team search via number of members of which there has always been an absolute plethora of large teams to choose from.

If looking for beginners to advertise to ingame, would suggest the very hard block or even the super hard blocks.
Block 1 tends to be the equivalent of barrens chat/all chat/beginner zone map chat in other mmo's, whereas actual beginners tend to be unaware of the block system prior to very hard and play solo on whatever block they get thrown onto.

So as far as am aware most beginners actually playing will quickly level out of normal/hard range and then begin to wonder where other players at their level range (also particularly since normal/hard blocks tend to be unpopulated as well) are when leveling slows down somewhat after 40.
In contrast, more experienced players tend to skip very hard entirely (many going all the way to 70 or 75, actually) if leveling classes via bonus quests or advance quests.

Sending requests to all not in a team as suggested would work to rapidly build numbers as well, which after having some could rely on team search (maybe after getting 70+ members?, haven't looked at team search in forever) to fill the rest.
Though could lead to awkward conversation, so would suggest at least whispering or talking to your potential candidates first.
As mentioned also, there is no "last online" notification so removing inactive members can be extremely troublesome.

Chances are you already figured out most of that, but at any rate good luck with the team!

burningleos
Jun 17, 2016, 09:38 PM
May have already done so, but may want to send a message to Sayara to get team posted on the team directory thread (sticky at top) which those looking for a team on these forums may go to first. Though not sure such is too common, unfortunately, as figure most here are already in such.
Most of those looking for a team would go through the ingame team search via number of members of which there has always been an absolute plethora of large teams to choose from.

If looking for beginners to advertise to ingame, would suggest the very hard block or even the super hard blocks.
Block 1 tends to be the equivalent of barrens chat/all chat/beginner zone map chat in other mmo's, whereas actual beginners tend to be unaware of the block system prior to very hard and play solo on whatever block they get thrown onto.

So as far as am aware most beginners actually playing will quickly level out of normal/hard range and then begin to wonder where other players at their level range (also particularly since normal/hard blocks tend to be unpopulated as well) are when leveling slows down somewhat after 40.
In contrast, more experienced players tend to skip very hard entirely (many going all the way to 70 or 75, actually) if leveling classes via bonus quests or advance quests.

Sending requests to all not in a team as suggested would work to rapidly build numbers as well, which after having some could rely on team search (maybe after getting 70+ members?, haven't looked at team search in forever) to fill the rest.
Though could lead to awkward conversation, so would suggest at least whispering or talking to your potential candidates first.
As mentioned also, there is no "last online" notification so removing inactive members can be extremely troublesome.

Chances are you already figured out most of that, but at any rate good luck with the team!

Thanks for the response, Ill message Sayara to see if she can get the team on the sticky forum page

Kokurokoki
Jun 18, 2016, 08:00 AM
Stay away from Block 1 is my advice. It's cancer.