PDA

View Full Version : Just came back from a 5+ months break

Nuai
Jun 18, 2016, 11:09 AM
And i was wondering if there are any new updates in the game and what they are all about? I quit around when 2 versions of the 13* came out and one of them required alot of materials to get including getting the other, a bit weaker version 13* by saving up some type of coins from the emergency event. I recall it having some type of demon castle in the beginning and then fighting a big flowery thing in the end. (forgot the name pls don't kill me xD) Anyhow, i think i'll start fresh on a gunner or something.I'm still going to be on ship 2 since that's where the english community is unless it changed. I was in the team called ''haru no mizu'' so if you're in that team drop me a pm so we can reunite! <3

ZerotakerZX
Jun 18, 2016, 01:05 PM
almost all 13* are pretty much the same DPS wise. Make yourself a good ring and you've missed nothing.

TaigaUC
Jun 18, 2016, 01:09 PM
They added a better grinding system, added some rings that can significantly improve your capabilities.
New tier 6 graphics. Collect file system lets you farm 13 stars for a limited time.
Bind to character one-time use layered outfits.
New wannabe Pokemon Trainer class.

They also added a bunch of microtransaction systems.

GoldenFalcon
Jun 18, 2016, 08:33 PM
They added a better grinding system

They also added a bunch of microtransaction systems.

They did?

Meteor Weapon
Jun 18, 2016, 08:53 PM
Star Garbage

Altiea
Jun 18, 2016, 10:24 PM
They did?

NT, or New-Type. It's more resource-heavy, but requires no luck to succeed. Weapons also start with most of their power right off the bat, and Potentials are unlocked as you continue grinding the weapon.

TaigaUC
Jun 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
The downside is that you can no longer reach maximum damage while avoiding bad latents.
For example, I hear the AIS Sword latent sucks badly.

Superia
Jun 18, 2016, 11:10 PM
The downside is that you can no longer reach maximum damage while avoiding bad latents.
For example, I hear the AIS Sword latent sucks badly.

Yup. Unless you want the equivalent of a +3 weapon, you have to take that -60% PP regen.