PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Japanese servers PSO2 - Characters missing ?_? [Solved]

syphex
Jun 20, 2016, 01:46 PM
So i recently decided to come back after a 2-3 month break, however, when i logged in today i cannot find a single character on any of the ships. Has there been a server wipe this year?

Or whats going on, i spent alot of time back then on leveling my characters up.

Sirius-91
Jun 20, 2016, 01:51 PM
Check your ships and your login history.

syphex
Jun 20, 2016, 02:05 PM
Can find my login history, i've been playing since 10/16/2015. (which longer than i thought it was O_o i stopt playing around the time i heard the anime was gonna be aired i think)

And i can't find any character on any of the ships as explained before :/

Nevermind, I just checked my logs and it seems to be so that the character slots were displayed as a "Create new characters"
Because the english patch were colliding with some files.

Thank you anyway.

Shinamori
Jun 20, 2016, 02:05 PM
Sometimes Sega will prune inactive accounts. Also, it's possible someone logged in your account and deleted your characters.

syphex
Jun 20, 2016, 02:10 PM
Sometimes Sega will prune inactive accounts. Also, it's possible someone logged in your account and deleted your characters.

I would have seen that by looking at my login history, and besides it will always ask me for a confirmation code that is sent to my email if i login from an Unidentified ip-address.

And it would be too much work to to hack my email address since you have to login on all my other 11 emails and confirm your login location or password reset, I use 11 different passwords. and my phone number with a confirmation code. (heh)

I'm just confused due to that my 350k costume is missing.