PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Wars AC Scratch

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 12:57 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160622/

Gotta love how the useless 100% Risk Reduction is still 9%.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 01:04 AM
can't change battle suit color :[

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 01:13 AM
Wow, I missed that. That's terrible.

wefwq
Jun 22, 2016, 01:19 AM
Color palette look terrible.

SteveCZ
Jun 22, 2016, 01:23 AM
That katana camo though... prestige.

Nyansan
Jun 22, 2016, 01:26 AM
To be fair, the colors are based on the color of the girls' uniforms in Sakura Taisen
http://65.media.tumblr.com/f7499784f5f79e7209ee9e632f545850/tumblr_inline_nw122obKdd1r40otq_500.jpg

landman
Jun 22, 2016, 01:27 AM
Lucky me I wanted the pink Kobu.

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 01:42 AM
http://cdn.animeherald.com/aniheraldcdn/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Sakura-Wars-Movie-003.jpg

missing 1 shade :/

Voison
Jun 22, 2016, 01:44 AM
This scratch is kind of boring. :/

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 01:48 AM
Wish they'd list what weapons the camos apply to.

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 01:53 AM
sega too lazy to copy weapon icon from game

Madevil
Jun 22, 2016, 02:01 AM
they've break the record of fgly-ness again, well done 8-)

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 02:21 AM
The bicycle shorts might come in handy for something, and a normal looking katana for camo is nice. Otherwise, never played Sakura Wars, so, this whole scratch is pretty much #nocare for me. That's fine though. I need time to charge up for that late July scratch. That one's gonna wreck me, guaranteed.

I just realized looking at this scratch though, that the moogle mag device on the next scratch is probably going to be a frequency bonus. Gross.

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 02:24 AM
That frequency bonus mag is listed as "type 2". I think there was a type 1 version shown in the video. If so, it might be available as a Bingo reward or something.

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 02:49 AM
it is type2 in video the same one in scratch no free stuff :p

they may be give something from watching ムービーライブ「サクラ大戦 キネマライブ」 so may be something free

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 03:18 AM
Collection sheets require Demise and Despair. Two Demises scheduled this week, and no Despairs, though Despair can occur randomly. That's pretty obvious star gem trigger bait, especially if one EQ hour can't fill the bar by itself. Whoever's in charge of Episode 4 should never have a job in the games industry again. Not even as a janitor.

Edit: Was mistaken, the TDs aren't required, just recommended. I still stand by horse whipping the Ep 4 director though.

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 03:26 AM
12 mpa = 12 time = 4-5 hour for Despairs, 3 hour for Demises

arokidaaron
Jun 22, 2016, 03:27 AM
Collection sheets require Demise and Despair. Two Demises scheduled this week, and no Despairs, though Despair can occur randomly. That's pretty obvious star gem trigger bait, especially if one EQ hour can't fill the bar by itself. Whoever's in charge of Episode 4 should never have a job in the games industry again. Not even as a janitor.

This. I was even hoping to fully complete a talis this week. But after seeing the requirements and the schedule, all I can say is fuck it. I'm getting the feeling that SEGA's starting to lockup/delay content/progress behind $$$ just like how PWE locked up progress on STO behind $$$..

Zorua
Jun 22, 2016, 03:27 AM
#MakePSO2GreatAgain

It feels like this game keeps getting worse and worse. The hell is going on at SEGA HQ? "People are quitting our game! We need to make it even shittier!"

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 03:39 AM
They require Demise and Despair? Holy crap. Screw that.

Meteor Weapon
Jun 22, 2016, 03:47 AM
So...any thought's how JP's think of that?

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 03:48 AM
Oh, my mistake. It's not required, it's "target appears frequently." Still trigger bait, but you can at least theoretically SHAQ your way through those. I'm less annoyed now.

Hrith
Jun 22, 2016, 03:48 AM
In case anyone's interested, not all weapon types require the same Mining Base Defence missions:

Sword: MBD 3, 4
Wired lances: MBD 2, 3, 4
Partisan: MBD 1, 4
Twin daggers: MBD 2, 3, 4
Double sabre: MBD 3, 4
Knuckles: MBD 1, 3
Katana: MBD 3, 4
Dual blades: MBD 3, 4
Gunblade: MBD 3, 4
Assault rifle: MBD 2, 3, 4
Launcher: MBD 1, 4
Twin machineguns: MBD 3, 4
Bullet bow: MBD 3, 4
Rod: MBD 3, 4
Card: MBD 2, 3, 4
Wand: MBD 1, 3, 4
Jet boots: MBD 1, 3, 4

Meteor Weapon
Jun 22, 2016, 03:50 AM
Not exactly sure what he wrote but I'm pretty sure even JP's are dissapointed https://twitter.com/rappiship4/status/745531904154177537

Nyansan
Jun 22, 2016, 03:53 AM
The only collect file items locked behind an EQ are the first two for each collect file. The bottom 2 can be done elsewhere other than EQs

arokidaaron
Jun 22, 2016, 03:54 AM
Welp. That's a relief, didn't read that properly so lol.

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 04:00 AM
Unless it's an error with the patch, only the Progeny gauge is exclusive to an EQ. The second one is "target appears frequently" like the other two. And since it's just a generic "any enemy Lv 71+," pretty much EQ or SHAQ can fill that one. This is actually pretty daijoubou if you're sitting on a butt ton of capsules.

Nyansan
Jun 22, 2016, 04:03 AM
Someone actually got the device as soon as servers went up
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cliql3YUkAIx28x.jpg
This was on a full boost (250+100tri+xie+teamboost+711 stuff)

jooozek
Jun 22, 2016, 04:05 AM
Unless it's an error with the patch, only the Progeny gauge is exclusive to an EQ. The second one is "target appears frequently" like the other two. And since it's just a generic "any enemy Lv 71+," pretty much EQ or SHAQ can fill that one. This is actually pretty daijoubou if you're sitting on a butt ton of capsules.

yeah, i dont see why it would be quest exclusive when it specifies enemies

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 04:06 AM
And it looks like they got credit toward the Zonepheed too, so yeah, the second requirement isn't exclusive to any TD. All right, my bad, false alarm everyone, it's fine.

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 04:09 AM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?Comments%2F%E6%84%9A%E7%97%B4%E6%8E%B2%E 7%A4%BA%E6%9D%BFVol60

Start at レイシリーズ防衛も混じってるのか。徒花だけでいいと思ってたけどもうこれいいや・・・ -- 2016-06-22 (水) 17:05:49 New!

A few people are saying that if they have to buy triggers, then they don't need Ray series.
Then it looks like there's a lot of discussion about where they can get the enemies to complete the file. I'm too lazy to read through it.

Agastya
Jun 22, 2016, 04:34 AM
shaqs

you get them from shaqs

do you people even play this game

Xaelouse
Jun 22, 2016, 04:40 AM
Oceanid XQ stage 61-65 should handle kuklonahda, cyclonahda, zeshrayda, and hunar

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 04:49 AM
Okay, I've studied the sheets. These are actually easy; there's really no need at all to buy triggers if you plan ahead. On each sheet, there's only two real stumbling blocks: the Blue weapon, and the mag device. The 12* is exclusive to Revamped Progeny, so that's straightforward. The XH 11* will accumulate with any 71+ enemy, so that will fill on its own while you do the others and Yamato EQs.

Blue weapon: all blue weapons are available in four of the twelve available SHAQs. They're relatively common drops, so you don't necessarily need to farm the gauge. If you're doing multiple sheets, you can use this fact to your advantage by taking a cluster of sheets whose blue weapons drop in the same SHAQ. For example, I've got DBs, TDs, and partisan. The blue weapons for those all drop in Forest SHAQ. You can look for overlap here: http://goo.gl/EjpvhA

Mag device: Requires one of the following bosses at Lv 66+: Dark Ragne, Zeshrayda, Falz Hunar, Blu Ringahda, or Falz Angel. Dark Ragne can be found in XQ2, floor 51-55. Falz Hunar can be found in XQ2, floor 56-60. Blu Ringahda can be found in Solo XQ, floor 1-5...alternatively, Quarry SHAQ or TD3. Zeshrayda can be found in Desert SHAQ and TD 2/3. Falz Angel appears rather regularly in AQs, but TD4 or Solo XQ as well.

Kanon38
Jun 22, 2016, 04:50 AM
Please help me :

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?235995-Tweaker-redownload-ALL-the-game-EVERY-update&p=3382549#post3382549

nguuuquaaa
Jun 22, 2016, 05:01 AM
Ugh, Ray weapons have lower atk at +35 than even Ares. The only good thing is -10% PP cost.
I plan to get talis. Luckily it requires Dark Ragne that appears in Sylvan Wyverns 61~65 where I'm currently farming Cater for Revo talis also :D

^ when Tweaker prompts for update, DO NOT choose Yes. Choose No and then Orb > Check for update (old method).

Meteor Weapon
Jun 22, 2016, 05:08 AM
Tbh, I wish the schedule would focus on PD this week instead of putting Yamato in there, my schedule is just too tight this week...ugh.

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 05:16 AM
I'm basically out of AQ capsules and I can't check what's required for each sheet because I don't have space to accept a new sheet.
And even if you do AQ, there's always the chance of not getting the boss you need, which sucks.

Kanon38
Jun 22, 2016, 05:16 AM
^ when Tweaker prompts for update, DO NOT choose Yes. Choose No and then Orb > Check for update (old method).

It will download only the real update and not the entire game ?

nguuuquaaa
Jun 22, 2016, 05:26 AM
I'm basically out of AQ capsules and I can't check twhat's required for each sheet because I don't have space to accept a new sheet.
And even if you do AQ, there's always the chance of not getting the boss you need, which sucks.

10+ Vol Dragons consecutively had me spam XQ instead.

It will download only the real update and not the entire game ?

Yeah. This question has been asked quite a lot and that the answer being given everytime.

Kanon38
Jun 22, 2016, 05:51 AM
Resolved, thanks a lot

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2016, 06:07 AM
That video was amazing. I totally need to watch that fifteen more times this week. >.>

gabor100
Jun 22, 2016, 06:17 AM
And here i was hoping for layered bikini/swimsuit.

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 06:23 AM
And here i was hoping for layered bikini/swimsuit.

layered bikini/swimsuit? rip meseta

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 07:02 AM
I fell asleep right after my last post. What was the video of? "Go buy Sakura Wars now!!" or something?

I wanted a layered bikini/swimsuit too.
It's kinda frustrating the bodysuit looks like a swimsuit, but it's an inner so you still have to put some crap on top of it.

Edit: Weapon camos went up significantly while I was sleeping, huh.
What a pain up the butt.

itsbao93
Jun 22, 2016, 07:10 AM
For the FUN scratches I would kind of like the sonic collectibles.

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 08:30 AM
I take back that thing about looking at what's required for the sheet thing.
Was half asleep. You can click "confirm sheet" to view what's required.
Wish it said "look at sheet info" instead.

For anyone wondering, using the baggy tee with the long skirt makes the entire skirt disappear.
Also, the long skirt has virtually no physics at all. Possibly the most rigid 3d long skirt I've ever seen.

[Ayumi]
Jun 22, 2016, 09:51 AM
So guys get their pants changed while girls keep the very ugly white pants.
That's fine. Nothing on the new scratches for me at all. Perfect for saving meseta.

yoshiblue
Jun 22, 2016, 09:54 AM
Waifus have to be authentic. Nobody cares about husbandos. :coffee:

Ryna
Jun 22, 2016, 09:56 AM
I doubt many people here are Sakura Taisen fans. Only one game from the series was ever released in the West and that release apparently ended up losing money. Still, it is good to see the series receive some attention. I believe 2016 is the 20th anniversary year for the series.

I was hoping to see some additional Sakura Taisen-inspired weapon camos. Sumire's partisan and Maria's pistols would have gone well with this scratch.

oratank
Jun 22, 2016, 10:43 AM
last hope for adding more Sakura Taisen collab in this year will be at Sakura Taisen's birthday.

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 10:54 AM
When Sakura Taisen first came out, I liked some of the art and stuff (IIRC, Kosuke Fujishima, same artist as Oh My Goddess, some Tales games, etc).
But I never got to play the game. I think it was a SEGA Saturn exclusive or something.

Needless to say, the artwork looked a lot better than the in-game models we got.
I should have bought the katana camo when it was 10m, now it's like 20m. Sucks.

Vintasticvin
Jun 22, 2016, 12:32 PM
Yay more stuff for Taiga to complain about

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 12:37 PM
I honestly laughed at how often you go around complaining about people complaining.
Very ironic.

You know, I've said this before, but I guess you didn't see it, because you were too busy complaining about people complaining:
PSO2 is a game that happens to have many negatives. There are a lot of people who feel this way, both in Japan and elsewhere.
It seems pretty ridiculous to me that you intentionally focus on something surrounded by negativity, so you can complain about people's naturally negative reactions.
It's obvious you don't really care about positives, otherwise you'd focus on them instead.

Tip for being positive: say something positive instead of attacking people who have legitimate concerns.

NightfallG
Jun 22, 2016, 12:51 PM
Fuck SEGA for locking the mags behind what, $30 to $45 dollars worth of AC. Grub harder.

TaigaUC
Jun 22, 2016, 12:54 PM
Tsk tsk, you're not allowed to be negative here, NightfallG!
Be more positive!

Hugs and kisses SEGA for locking the mags behind what, $30 to $45 dollars worth of AC. You're the best ever! I love you!! Have my babies!! <3 <3 <3
*fixed*

The saddest part is, with the way everything's heading, that kind of editing will become automated any day now.
Kinda reminds me of a film called Pleasantville.

NightfallG
Jun 22, 2016, 12:56 PM
Tsk tsk, you're not allowed to be negative here, NightfallG!
Be more positive!

*fixed*

The saddest part is, with the way everything's heading, that kind of editing will become automated any day now.

Glorious Leader is pleased. :v

Vatallus
Jun 22, 2016, 01:53 PM
I'll just warn you now then that the Odin Mag is also going to be locked behind a paywall.

Vintasticvin
Jun 22, 2016, 06:07 PM
I'll just warn you now then that the Odin Mag is also going to be locked behind a paywall.

Eh I'm not worried I plan on spending large amounts on the Final Fantasy Collab

Sara-hime
Jun 22, 2016, 07:13 PM
I have fond memories of importing Sakura Wars 1&2 on Saturn randomly while I was in college. Used to print pages upon pages of translation notes off the computer lab printers (back when dial up was my only option). Bought the SakuTai collaboration stuff on Portable 2 Infinity, and I'd be lying if I wasn't jumping at the chance here. You can even walk around as a freakin' Kobou mech! This series has a special place in my heart, probably shows how old I am, but whateves...

I say they come back with at least Erica and Gemini themed items for a 2core.

Zeroem
Jun 22, 2016, 10:04 PM
SEGA really missed the ball to release more stuff related to Sakura Taisen collab scratch instead of just sticking with the 2 poster 'mascot' of Sakura Taisen franchise.

Oh well; on a bright side, they didn't used 6-years old video as I feared.