PDA

View Full Version : What Collabs and ac scratches would you like to see in PSO2?

MightyHarken
Jun 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
We keep getting casual wear or school uniforms in one way or another, I don't think the JP actually love their country so much that they only want to see stuff from their country in it. Hell, if PSO2 was localized here in Mexico, I would hate to see real singers from here, so why would it be different with them? Which brings me to the subject of the thread, what would you like to see in PSO2 as collab and AC scratches?

Here's my list of things I'd like to see:

Star Wars (Weapon camos)
Phantasy star IV (Costumes, lQ's, partner cards)
Aliens the movie (LQ's, weapon camos)
Dead Space (Actual planet or map to run as free explore)
Jonny Quest (Not really)

Different weapon stances (I loved back in PSO how my ranger held his rifles/guns upwards while walking)
Different attack animations

SteveCZ
Jun 25, 2016, 12:13 PM
Battlefield 1, lol. If you know what I mean.

Pokemon collab cause why not. :D

Poyonche
Jun 25, 2016, 12:22 PM
PSO2 Collab, because I want more PSO2-Style outfits. :v
Left 4 Dead 2 collab.

Resident Evil with Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon, Barry and Wesker outfits. And I want a Wesker lobby action because his matrix dodge is fucking amazing. And I want his voice too.And a LQ in which we fight Tyrant T-002 or Nemesis.

GoldGenII
Jun 25, 2016, 12:27 PM
The House of the Dead quest for Halloween. This should've been happened. Boss could be The Magician or something.

Space Captain Harlock and Casshern Sin would be nice, too.

isCasted
Jun 25, 2016, 12:33 PM
- some Gainax stuff (PSP2i had Neon Genesis Evangelion and Gurren Lagann goodies. If we include PSG, that'd be DAYUM);
- God Eater;
- Devil May Cry (not the "westernised" version, the real one);
- Blade and Soul;
- Overwatch (so we could cry at those butts);
- Star Wars.

EDIT: omg, how could I forget, JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOO (Future)

Superia
Jun 25, 2016, 12:40 PM
PSO2 Collab, because I want more PSO2-Style outfits. :v
Left 4 Dead 2 collab.

Resident Evil with Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon, Barry and Wesker outfits. And I want a Wesker lobby action because his matrix dodge is fucking amazing. And I want his voice too.And a LQ in which we fight Tyrant T-002 or Nemesis.

The only problem with this that I would have is that I would need Barry's english voice and iconic quotes.

Possible Collabs that I Would Like:
JJBA part 3 with stand summoning LAs with sound (though part 4/5 is much more likely)
Devil May Cry (the good one) EDIT: ninja'd
Street Fighter 5
Wanpanman

Unlikely Collabs that I Would Like:
Revengeance
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers
Earlier games in the Halo series

Great Pan
Jun 25, 2016, 01:02 PM
Any Western content is fine for me, bored of animu stuff.

pkemr4
Jun 25, 2016, 01:14 PM
Figureheads since the mechs are human size so it could work as cast parts.

itsbao93
Jun 25, 2016, 01:48 PM
I actually like the new upcoming FF update.

Zyrusticae
Jun 25, 2016, 01:56 PM
- Blade and Soul;
I could see this happening, actually, seeing as how both games are fairly active in Japan. A cross-promotion ala FFXIV could possibly happen. Unlikely, though, as I don't think NCSoft's ever done something like that before. (They've done it with homegrown K-Pop idol groups, but I don't recall any cross-promotion across borders.)

The one thing I really want is a Black Rock Shooter collab, because that outfit is golden. I'm still miffed that we don't have an equivalent in PSO2. The BRS universe also has a ton of great weapon camos they could crib from it.

[spoiler-box]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61-ZBT94duL._SL1000_.jpg
https://shinyui.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/c64235fa90abca82e9ea421c5a44ab8c.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71fYHGIn-sL._SL1231_.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Kondibon
Jun 25, 2016, 01:59 PM
If I could be completely fanciful... Kill La Kill and RWBY are the only things I'd actually WANT as colabs, but I can't imagine getting as much from I want from them as I'd like.

cheapgunner
Jun 25, 2016, 02:15 PM
Bleach, Inuyasha. Would love Tetsusaiga and Zangetsu (old version) in PSO2. hell, a Mediou Tetsusaiga and a Tensa Zangetsu would be hella sweet (Make Tensa Zanegtsu give a 150-200% attack speed and movement speed boost when used).

Hrith
Jun 25, 2016, 05:37 PM
Shining Force III, Dragon Force, Panzer Dragoon, Time Stalkers, Gunstar/Guardian Heroes, maybe Dragon's Dogma, what with Dragon's Dogma Online being a thing and all.

Nyansan
Jun 25, 2016, 06:46 PM
Drakengard series (Nier included) and God Eater. But that's too much wishful thinking.

TaigaUC
Jun 25, 2016, 06:58 PM
Maybe Nier Automata, Drakengaard 3. Those outfits are nice. Dark Souls, maybe? I dunno.
Maybe Berserk? I'd say GGXrd because the last one disappointed me by lacking Ramlethal's outfit, but I don't know if I want it that much.
I don't keep up with newer stuff in general. I'd probably mostly come up with old collabs that nobody cares about.

I think I wrote Kill La Kill on last year's enquete because a friend wanted it. Fat load of good that did.

When I look over all the games and stuff I have on my drive right now, there's nothing I really want for PSO2.
I'd prefer if they stopped screwing up the colors and designs of the existing outfits.
Would really like to see more outerwears that override the basewear.
So far we only have the baggy tee, which makes my characters look super pregnant.

Zeroem
Jun 25, 2016, 07:31 PM
Probably Berserk, Xenosaga, and Gods Eater.

Also Super Robot Taisen, but I would prefer if the repca are in CAST parts, not the usual one costume.

EvilMag
Jun 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
Disgaea. (I want a Prinny suit!)

Yugioh (I wanna set trap cards)

More Sega franchises

Zanverse
Jun 25, 2016, 08:33 PM
Bayonetta Collab

Costumes/Layered Wear: Bayonetta (both games), Jeanne, Rodin, Luka, Balder/Lumen Sage, Loki
Weapon Camos: Scarborough Fair (TMGs), Love Is Blue (JBs), Lume Sage's Spear (Double Saber/Partizan), Loki's Trump Cards (Talis/Tact)
Extras: "You Can Call Me Father" + "Moon River" + "Tomorrow Is Mine" music discs, Fimbulventr scenery room
Voice tickets: Bayonetta, Jeanne, Balder, Robin
Lobby Actions: Let's Dance Boys! dance ticket

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable Collab

Costumes/Layered Wear: Josuke Higashikata, Okuyasu Nijimura, Koichi Hirose, Jotaro Kujo, Kira Yoshikage, Rohan Kishibe, Yukako Yamagishi. (all costumes come with color schemes from the manga/anime, all Layered Wear.)
Cast Parts: Crazy Diamond, The Hand
Weapon Camos: Star Platinum (Knuckles/Wired Lances), Crazy Diamond (Knuckles/TMGs)
Extras: Chibi-Josuke Mag Device, Crazy Diamond Mag Device, "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town" music disc, Morioh-Cho Team Room
Voice Tickets: Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Jotaro, Kira, Rohan, Yukako

Jet Set Radio Future Collab

Costumes/Layered Wear: Beat, Yo-Yo, Corn, Gum, Mew, Combo, Professor K. (Professor K's costume is layered wear.)
Weapons Camos: Beat's Skates (JBs), Spray Cans (TMGs/Dual Blades/Twin Daggers)
Tokyo Limited Quest Help the GGs tag up Tokyo and avoid the police. Bosses will spawn, and the GGs will appear to help out.
Lobby Actions: Beat's Dance, Yo-Yo's Dance, Gum's Dance, Mew's Dance
Extras: GG's Garage Team Room
New Affix Soul from Nyau: Jet Set Fever (S-ATK/T-ATK +10, Dex +5, PP +2)

NiGHTs Collab

Costumes/Layered Wear: NiGHTs, Reala, Claris, Elliot, Will and Helen costumes (NiGHTS + Reala costumes unisex,the rest are layered wear.)
Weapon Camos: NiGHTS Rod/Wand/Partizan, Reala TMGs/Dual Blades/Twin Daggers
Mag Devices: NiGHTS and Reala Mag Device, Master Wizeman Mag Device
Extras: Twin Seeds Tower Scenery Room

Also: Kill La Kill, and Kiznaiver collab would make me quite happy.

SteveCZ
Jun 25, 2016, 08:44 PM
I'd say GGXrd because the last one disappointed me by lacking Ramlethal's outfit, but I don't know if I want it that much.

Good choice. Ramlethal and her blades as dual blade/TD camo as well.

SolRiver
Jun 25, 2016, 11:27 PM
re:zero myroom and team room theme

wefwq
Jun 25, 2016, 11:34 PM
Damn shame that there's no Prinny Suit for Disgaea collab back then, it's literally the only thing i hope for that collab :-?
I want them to do some collab with Jet Set Radio, SRW or even Toukiden because of relevant weapon types, might get cool stuff.
For anime i still waiting kancolle

NoobSpectre
Jun 25, 2016, 11:55 PM
Muv Luv Alternative series, which provides latexlike eishi suit for costumes.

And customized AIS as Tactical Surface Fighter because that is basically what they both are doing in a defense based mission. And other than 1 or 2 armament (ice rockets, Blaster) and durability, I can't see the big difference between them.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 26, 2016, 12:25 AM
Literally anything that would result in decent looking armor for females would be fine.

I'm really sick of everything for females just being cute and sexy. Gimme some badass stuff that doesn't rely solely on T&A, thanks.

Dammy
Jun 26, 2016, 12:54 AM
none.

final_attack
Jun 26, 2016, 01:01 AM
Psycho Pass ....
- Dominator as Tmg maybe .....
- Female suit for female (like last suit for male) T~T
- something like Long coat for male too T~T

loafhero
Jun 26, 2016, 01:42 AM
- Gintama
- One Punch Man
- The Ace Attorney series
- The Ryu ga Gotoku series

TaigaUC
Jun 26, 2016, 04:39 AM
More GGXrd weapon camos in general would probably be great.

I don't understand why we didn't already get a Prinny suit with the Disgaea collab.

Angry_Ryudo
Jun 26, 2016, 05:03 AM
I said it some time ago, but Eternal/Skies of Arcadia.
-Vyse, Gilder, Fina, Aika (Aika from that game, obviously), ...Bellena's too? outfits.
-Cupil mag
-camos (c'mon, Vyse can use a Dark Flow)
-Looper boss

landman
Jun 26, 2016, 05:23 AM
-Vyse, Gilder, Fina, Aika (Aika from that game, obviously), ...Bellena's too? outfits.

And Piastol, that character should have been playable... I also want a Delphinus room deco, and a pirate fleet out in my room balcony...

Shu_or
Aug 11, 2016, 10:34 PM
A Metal Gear collab would be cool. even a mario one, i wouldnt mind having a Bowser mag.

Zysets
Aug 11, 2016, 10:46 PM
I said it some time ago, but Eternal/Skies of Arcadia.
-Cupil mag
-camos (c'mon, Vyse can use a Dark Flow)
-Looper boss

Yes! Skies of Arcadia is such a great game, I would love to see a collab. I'd love to see Aika and Aika together too. I actually figured a Jet Set Radio scratch would have been fitting when bouncer was released, among other Sega games.

Xaeris
Aug 11, 2016, 10:50 PM
I was just thinking about Skies of Arcadia the other day. Great choice for a collab, should have happened already. I'd love to have Vyse's eyepatch as an accessory.

TaigaUC
Aug 11, 2016, 11:40 PM
Re:Zero or whatever it's called looks like it has some nice outfits.

Actually, you know what I'd like to see? Weaponoid outfits.

red1228
Aug 12, 2016, 03:05 AM
Hmm... Monster Hunter? [SPOILER-BOX]Although honestly I'd much rather get a new Monster Hunter game that ISN'T on a handheld (I don't care that mobile gaming is far more lucrative than consoles / PC these days, I want a full blown / graphically developed Monster Hunter I can play on either a huge TV or powerful PC. MH 3 was released basically three times with tweaked content and Monster Hunter Online 's fan-made english patch has bit the dust)
/rant.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Besides that, I think I'd like to see more space / futuristic looking stuff. We've gotten WAAAAAAY too much High School shit lately. I think someone mentioned Xenosaga & that would be cool.
Edit: Or you know what? Zone of the Enders.
Futuristic jump suits for fleshies and badass Orbital Frame parts for CASTs. Win-Win in my book.

AutumnChronicle
Aug 12, 2016, 03:13 AM
More in-universe clothes/PSO costume recolours. PSU costumes would do nicely too. (I want my Braves Jacket back damnit!)

Keilyn
Aug 12, 2016, 03:21 AM
I am actually getting tired of collaborations.
I feel so nostalgic that I just pop in the old games and play them.

Collaborations I will never see.
~Skies of Arcadia
~SBx (I want a medic and a shadowwalker costume so badly for PSO-2 :( )
~GF (I want the mage costume and mystic costume)
~Saga Frontier (Please... give me something that looks like what Asellus or Blue wears..)

Kiboune
Aug 12, 2016, 04:43 AM
PSO2 x FF Dissidia collab

udon-GE
Aug 12, 2016, 04:49 AM
PSO2 x Gundam, every gundam series available. Valiese set is not enough

Loveless62
Aug 12, 2016, 09:42 AM
Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi - definitely some cool costumes and weapon camo possibilites from here. Also, Guan Yu's epic beard.

Ninja Gaiden - I am ashamed to mention what I would do to get Ryu Hayabusa's black ninja costume. Also some good weapon camo possibilities (Dragon Sword, Lunar, Dabilahro, etc.)

Edit: Tekken! I need that Skyscraper haircut!

Icis
Aug 12, 2016, 09:49 AM
Persona 5.

Anduril
Aug 12, 2016, 10:15 AM
I've always though that aesthetically, a collab with Kyokaisenjou no Horizon/Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere would have been nice.

黒雪Yacchi
Aug 12, 2016, 10:17 AM
More PSO2 themed stuff. Getting tired of all the fantasy collabs in a Scifi based game.

Keilyn
Aug 12, 2016, 11:22 AM
Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi - definitely some cool costumes and weapon camo possibilites from here. Also, Guan Yu's epic beard.

Ninja Gaiden - I am ashamed to mention what I would do to get Ryu Hayabusa's black ninja costume. Also some good weapon camo possibilities (Dragon Sword, Lunar, Dabilahro, etc.)

Edit: Tekken! I need that Skyscraper haircut!

I thought about that when I first tried Braver.
I said "please, for the love of god... someone do a Ninja Collaboration and put in stuff from Ninja Gaiden, Tenchu: Stealth Assassin, and Naruto (for all you wizard ninjas out there).."

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 12, 2016, 11:45 AM
Tempted to say fire emblem only for the swordmaster outfit from awakening.

And now I'm part of the collab problem.

http://i.imgur.com/fs3Lkmj.png

Pyrei
Aug 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
honestly I want ES collabs, they make lots of interesting costumes for the weaponoids and characters in ES (tho a ton of them are too lewd....)