PDA

View Full Version : TE/RA Discussion for Xie's Shop

Keilyn
Jun 16, 2016, 08:51 PM
This thread counts as a subclass and utility thread.
I am working on statistics for that LQ as well. Will post when I finish them. ^_^

milranduil
Jun 16, 2016, 10:33 PM
This thread counts as a subclass and utility thread.
I am working on statistics for that LQ as well. Will post when I finish them. ^_^

are you working on those statistics while you leech LQ and do nothing as TeRa? i thought you might be doing something more productive.

Keilyn
Jun 17, 2016, 03:31 AM
are you working on those statistics while you leech LQ and do nothing as TeRa? i thought you might be doing something more productive.

Yup! ...even though the math wouldn't support me actually leeching if I wrote it all out for you. ^_^

Though there is a funny story on how I even ran TE/RA considering I am not used to using Ranger Sub in the slightest, which I can save for another time. I will say its the first time in 2 years I've gone away from playing Fi/Te. Though there were times where I was the only one in the entire MPA who actually did use a weak bullet as a RA sub and I liked the experience...

milranduil
Jun 17, 2016, 07:00 AM
Yup! ...even though the math wouldn't support me actually leeching if I wrote it all out for you. ^_^

Though there is a funny story on how I even ran TE/RA considering I am not used to using Ranger Sub in the slightest, which I can save for another time. I will say its the first time in 2 years I've gone away from playing Fi/Te. Though there were times where I was the only one in the entire MPA who actually did use a weak bullet as a RA sub and I liked the experience...

really cuz all i saw you doing 99% of the time was spamming zanverse with the tarot and basic LR units the whole time. not even spamming buffs. nice xh gameplay.

Altiea
Jun 17, 2016, 07:37 AM
To be fair, TE/RA fills two specific niches that normally takes two characters to fill because no one who actually intends on dealing any form of direct damage would ever consider this as a combo. Zanverse damage does add up over time. But... the combo does literally nothing else besides Zanverse/WB and buffs.

milranduil
Jun 17, 2016, 08:45 AM
To be fair, TE/RA fills two specific niches that normally takes two characters to fill because no one who actually intends on dealing any form of direct damage would ever consider this as a combo. Zanverse damage does add up over time. But... the combo does literally nothing else besides Zanverse/WB and buffs.

i'm well aware of what te/ra is supposed to do. a friend of a friend joins our morning badge farm pt and plays it correctly i.e. keeping buffs on at all times, zondeel spam, grav bomb, wb'ing -properly-, follow up zanverse for bosses.

Keilyn
Jun 17, 2016, 09:56 AM
really cuz all i saw you doing 99% of the time was spamming zanverse with the tarot and basic LR units the whole time. not even spamming buffs. nice xh gameplay.

A message to you
[spoiler-box]
The reason you and I are not friends is because you have a tendency to lie and exaggerate to fuel sympathy from others. Your level of projection is also something beyond most of the individuals I have met. At times you match some of the more mild to severe cases I have worked with. In most of these cases, the individual speaks to me about some ability that they have... either being good in a game or being good at one major aspect of life, with extreme precision. They play back events in their heads of all the tiny little things that they hate and most of their focus deals with their desire and opinions on what they believe behavior should be like. They end up bullying others while making themselves out to be the victim each and every single time, and even worse; selling that idea to the innocent to further their own inward-looking mentalities..

Not everyone plays at their game 100% of the time, but that is the difference between you and I, when that happens and you see it, you can't stand it. If you fall to the same systemic problem... its ok because its just you. I don't know your characters, and I really do not care. We aren't friends and the world does not revolve around you, and unlike you who works for yourself; I am here trying to actually help out others.

The only good I can see in you is that perhaps you have calmed down a bit since the past. Wonder if your control issues still persist...
[/spoiler-box]

TE/RA surprised me in many ways because originally I was asked to build TE/RA for organized Magatsu runs, but when I stumbled on another block and ran the LQ to test something, I was asked by a player there if I was willing to help for an Organized LQ run for a while. I asked if he wanted another build and he said that he wanted a pure support....so it was amazing how things were planned out for zanverse to work......and in turn those have been my fastest runs.....

I actually finished my statistics of the runs...to find that under the following:

Information Section
[Spoiler-Box]Statistics
[Spoiler-Box]
Boost Week RDR +130%
Triboost +30%
RDR+250%
RDR Drink 2
Lucky Rise Units
Temptation
Lucky Rise II

Gold Badges (Including the +2 from clear and badges from ET Clears)
Lower Bound: 5
Average: 7-8
Upper Bound: 12

Silver Badges
Average: 9
Upper Bound: 16

Did not count any run in which I fought through a PSE Burst...
I also realized that the average runtime for a run can be counted in map revolutions.

The fastest runtime I had was in clearing the map in only half the map revolution.
The slowest runtime I had was in clearing the map in 1.5 revolutions.

I also noticed how important it is to kill every single spawn that appears and making sure nothing is left alive...
Failure to kill the spawns or leaving too much alive slows things down a ton....

I also found out that running with just RDR+250 and Premium Drink 2 actually comes close than going all out and usually results in slightly lower Gold Badges, but not enough to be fully decked out for it. Playing RA/TE was the best way I could test a maximum statistic.

I Also did test with everything above + triboost 100% + Raid Boost +100%, where I saw a lot more Silver Drops than Gold Drops...[/spoiler-box]

I found that the best in running the LQ itself is to run with the following:
[spoiler-box]
RDR+250
Premium Drink 2
RDR Week Boost

Only Add Triboost if you are using Raid Buff..

and the only reason to do that is to hope to increase the drop rate of the premade weapons themselves. [/spoiler-box]

I based my statistics off 200 clean runs in the entire week split 100 evently between RA/TE and Fi/Te.
TE/RA has as many RDR buffs as possible except doughnut RDR or Team Tree Buff.
FI/TE had the basic expected RDR buffs I normally use... (RDR+250 and Premium Drink 2)

Drops + I need confirmation of something.....
[spoiler-box]
So far I have obtained 15 weapons total
Drops: I have Obtained 7 13* weapon drops, but I've seen other 13* drops like Eggs and Candy...
However, I have only gotten MainClass Weapons.

As Fi/Te I only saw 2 Twin Daggers, 2 Doublesabers, 2 Gunslash (main class weapons)
as Te/Ra I only saw Talis

I need someone to tell me that they were able to find a weapon that was not one of their main class weapons. Feels Strange the game is giving me weapons that I can outright use, but if it means that drops are tied to the main class, then it means since I am after wands, its better for me to stay as Techer.

I have also traded in for 8 weapons. Usually going after pairs to make a 60%. [/spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

Edit: Changed RA/TE to TE/RA.. proof that I am new to TE/RA, but yes.. I know how to buff, zanverse, and WB.

milranduil
Jun 17, 2016, 11:49 AM
A message to you
[spoiler-box]
The reason you and I are not friends is because you have a tendency to lie and exaggerate to fuel sympathy from others. Your level of projection is also something beyond most of the individuals I have met. At times you match some of the more mild to severe cases I have worked with. In most of these cases, the individual speaks to me about some ability that they have... either being good in a game or being good at one major aspect of life, with extreme precision. They play back events in their heads of all the tiny little things that they hate and most of their focus deals with their desire and opinions on what they believe behavior should be like. They end up bullying others while making themselves out to be the victim each and every single time, and even worse; selling that idea to the innocent to further their own inward-looking mentalities..

Not everyone plays at their game 100% of the time, but that is the difference between you and I, when that happens and you see it, you can't stand it. If you fall to the same systemic problem... its ok because its just you. I don't know your characters, and I really do not care. We aren't friends and the world does not revolve around you, and unlike you who works for yourself; I am here trying to actually help out others.

The only good I can see in you is that perhaps you have calmed down a bit since the past. Wonder if your control issues still persist...
[/spoiler-box]

TE/RA surprised me in many ways because originally I was asked to build TE/RA for organized Magatsu runs, but when I stumbled on another block and ran the LQ to test something, I was asked by a player there if I was willing to help for an Organized LQ run for a while. I asked if he wanted another build and he said that he wanted a pure support....so it was amazing how things were planned out for zanverse to work......and in turn those have been my fastest runs.....

I actually finished my statistics of the runs...to find that under the following:

Information Section
[Spoiler-Box]Statistics
[Spoiler-Box]
Boost Week RDR +130%
Triboost +30%
RDR+250%
RDR Drink 2
Lucky Rise Units
Temptation
Lucky Rise II

Gold Badges (Including the +2 from clear and badges from ET Clears)
Average: 7-8
Upper Bound: 12

Silver Badges
Average: 9
Upper Bound: 16

Did not count any run in which I fought through a PSE Burst...
I also realized that the average runtime for a run can be counted in map revolutions.

The fastest runtime I had was in clearing the map in only half the map revolution.
The slowest runtime I had was in clearing the map in 1.5 revolutions.

I also noticed how important it is to kill every single spawn that appears and making sure nothing is left alive...
Failure to kill the spawns or leaving too much alive slows things down a ton....

I also found out that running with just RDR+250 and Premium Drink 2 actually comes close than going all out and usually results in slightly lower Gold Badges, but not enough to be fully decked out for it. Playing RA/TE was the best way I could test a maximum statistic.

I Also did test with everything above + triboost 100% + Raid Boost +100%, where I saw a lot more Silver Drops than Gold Drops...[/spoiler-box]

I found that the best in running the LQ itself is to run with the following:
[spoiler-box]
RDR+250
Premium Drink 2
RDR Week Boost

Only Add Triboost if you are using Raid Buff..

and the only reason to do that is to hope to increase the drop rate of the premade weapons themselves. [/spoiler-box]

I based my statistics off 200 clean runs in the entire week split 100 evently between RA/TE and Fi/Te.
TE/RA has as many RDR buffs as possible except doughnut RDR or Team Tree Buff.
FI/TE had the basic expected RDR buffs I normally use... (RDR+250 and Premium Drink 2)

Drops + I need confirmation of something.....
[spoiler-box]
So far I have obtained 15 weapons total
Drops: I have Obtained 7 13* weapon drops, but I've seen other 13* drops like Eggs and Candy...
However, I have only gotten MainClass Weapons.

As Fi/Te I only saw 2 Twin Daggers, 2 Doublesabers, 2 Gunslash (main class weapons)
as Te/Ra I only saw Talis

I need someone to tell me that they were able to find a weapon that was not one of their main class weapons. Feels Strange the game is giving me weapons that I can outright use, but if it means that drops are tied to the main class, then it means since I am after wands, its better for me to stay as Techer.

I have also traded in for 8 weapons. Usually going after pairs to make a 60%. [/spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

Edit: Changed RA/TE to TE/RA.. proof that I am new to TE/RA, but yes.. I know how to buff, zanverse, and WB.

you can attack me all you want, it doesn't justify this
[spoiler-box]
http://puu.sh/pvAsM/e2ad831c96.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
you did not buff on porter, you did not buff at any boss. the only thing i saw you use was zanverse + a couple wb. if you can't buff, don't play te/ra.

Hrith
Jun 17, 2016, 12:45 PM
Keeping others buffed and healed is the minimum one should expect from TE main, any subclass...
TE/RA has a lot of additional support options - which is good, because damage output is abysmal - including Super Treatment, Weak Bullet, applying ailments, Zondeel, Zanverse, throwing grenades. If you cannot do them all as required by the situation, either learn (and fast) or play something else.

I mean, I can be fine with techers that only heal and buff, because it helps the team DPS immensely, but when there're five or more people burning each other and the techer could double the DPS of the party by using Anti and they don't, they should be disqualified >_>

Kokurokoki
Jun 17, 2016, 12:59 PM
Because I'm such a FO centric kind of person, I took a quick look at the new 13*. Almost not a surprise, Coat Edge V2 does come with a base of 880 Tatk, althought I don't think that would beat that 12* sword with Tatk anyways for those HUFO build.

I'm hoping that we can turn Coat Edge into a weapon camo, because the 12-star sword feels far better than this one. It has higher T-ATK, and it's potential gives you 20-27% boost to your techniques during sacrifice bite's effect.

Here's to hoping that Coat Edge V2 will have a great potential.

Altiea
Jun 17, 2016, 02:06 PM
you can attack me all you want, it doesn't justify this
[spoiler-box]
http://puu.sh/pvAsM/e2ad831c96.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Is... there a purpose to this particular set? I feel like I'm missing something.

Shirou66
Jun 17, 2016, 03:08 PM
Is... there a purpose to this particular set? I feel like I'm missing something.

Weapon Side :
テンプテーション : Raredrop Rate +10%
ラッキーライズ Ⅱ : Raredrop Rate +7%

Unit Side :
ラッキーライズ Ⅰ : Raredrop Rate +5%

A total of +32% Raredrop Rate from this whole set
basically a set for leeching boosting raredrop rate

TheszNuts
Jun 17, 2016, 03:12 PM
Thats the lucky rise set, which implies to all that hes there to leech. That tends to lead to a quick boot in a pug party.

Dammy
Jun 18, 2016, 01:51 AM
people still using LR ? is it 2013 ?

Flaoc
Jun 18, 2016, 02:08 AM
lmao cant even buff right and leeching with lr.. lol

TaigaUC
Jun 18, 2016, 10:27 AM
I used to switch to Lucky Rise sets 3 years ago, but nothing ever dropped, so I just stopped doing it.
When I got fancy stuff it was always when I wasn't using Lucky Rise, and feels like often when I'm not using too many boosts.

Over the past year, I kept seeing assholes (mostly JP) wearing full +luck sets with crafting luck crap slapped on.
If I recall correctly, those runs sucked.

There'd be less people leeching if people actually wanted to enjoy the game for what it is, instead of having to do boring crap over and over in the hopes some crap drops.
Obviously, I'm not saying all leechers would stop. But I'm certain there'd be less.
Less dripfeeding, less relying on incentives to extend old content, more fresh content, less leeching.
Not gonna happen, of course.

sparab
Jun 18, 2016, 12:45 PM
Lucky rise units were garbage until collect file kicked in. Whether the boost contributes toward collect progress or not, you can guarantee to find 2-3 luckyriser in any pug EQ.
Umbra stick, Satarrot and +0 luck rise weapon are becoming popular as well.

And it only got worse after sega openly supported leeching on live broadcast.

Skyly
Jun 18, 2016, 06:02 PM
Leeching in a LQ, who cares? People complain about everything. I leech there too with my Su/Bo lol

milranduil
Jun 18, 2016, 06:05 PM
Leeching in a LQ, who cares? People complain about everything. I leech there too with my Su/Bo lol

some people care about badge farm, others do not. like yourself.

Skyly
Jun 18, 2016, 06:12 PM
some people care about badge farm, others do not. like yourself.

Why not "badge farm" with your friends or team Mr. efficent. When you pug people leech, level, and badge farm as well. You seem to be the only one complaining about a boring LQ that takes sub 10 mins to complete

sparab
Jun 18, 2016, 06:17 PM
Why not "badge farm" with your friends or team Mr. efficent. When you pug people leech, level, and badge farm as well. You seem to be the only one complaining about a boring LQ that takes sub 10 mins to complete

My friends and team leech harder than pug.

SteveCZ
Jun 18, 2016, 06:38 PM
I don't like leecher either, but no one can expect much from pug, as always.

Over the past year, I kept seeing assholes (mostly JP) wearing full +luck sets with crafting luck crap slapped on.
If I recall correctly, those runs sucked.

JP or silent english players with JP names? :wacko:

Yukipon
Jun 18, 2016, 08:42 PM
Leechers are fine. It just means the rest of us have to carry harder. Yay! :-(

That being said, there is a "0-100% * (# of runs)" chance that someone may expose you to 2ch. Have fun~. ^^

Keilyn
Jun 25, 2016, 08:31 AM
I still have not gotten anything outside a main class weapon....

I thought LQs were more like leveling quests... Interesting though is that as Te/Ra the run completion was a lot faster than when I was running Fi/Te. I went to Fi/Te again because after 150 runs as Te/Ra, I only got 2 Gunslashes and a Talis. However, on FI/Te I've gotten nine main class weapon drops so far not counting Gunslashes. It just boggles my mind....but oh well....

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2016, 08:51 AM
fi/te.. with what shifta strike do you even have to buff the mpa HMMMMMM?

Kokurokoki
Jun 25, 2016, 10:48 AM
i've done ~330 runs of LQ all with 250% (most of which were during the 130% rdr week) and gotten i think 15 13* from the LQ 8 of which are the gs. that is if you are interested in relative rates.

Ah okay. So the drop rates are just abysmally low then. Thanks for sharing!!!

Keilyn
Jun 26, 2016, 09:38 AM
fi/te.. with what shifta strike do you even have to buff the mpa HMMMMMM?

Hi Falco,

I wonder at times if its "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't" as far as support goes. People ask me to play support and then afterwards I get ridiculed for playing support, However when I play something that is not pure-support, the very same people ask "Why aren't you playing support?" and tell me that I'm good and I am needed... and I am like "Why the hell should I even help you if its Damned if I do, Damned if I don't?"

If runs take me far too long I swap to Full Support Roles.
The majority of the time I play a full support role I find clear times lowered in LQs than when I am in my normal setup.

Sandmind
Jun 26, 2016, 01:50 PM
Hammering on the nail that stand out...

As far as speed and class combo are concerned, it's the nature of PUG.

Kokurokoki
Jun 27, 2016, 12:06 AM
Hammering on the nail that stand out...

As far as speed and class combo are concerned, it's the nature of PUG.

I ran it with Force/Hunter and Hunter/Force. So far no problems.

Shirou66
Jun 27, 2016, 10:47 AM
Hi Falco,

I wonder at times if its "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't" as far as support goes. People ask me to play support and then afterwards I get ridiculed for playing support, However when I play something that is not pure-support, the very same people ask "Why aren't you playing support?" and tell me that I'm good and I am needed... and I am like "Why the hell should I even help you if its Damned if I do, Damned if I don't?"

If runs take me far too long I swap to Full Support Roles.
The majority of the time I play a full support role I find clear times lowered in LQs than when I am in my normal setup.

Fi / Te doesn't make any sense at the first place though

If we're talking about damage here, the only thing that actually boost your damage would be Shifta, but you're saying that you don't want to play support and I saw people complaining about you don't buff all the time, so Is there even a point for you to sub Te?

If we're talking about support here, It's the same thing. People complaining that you don't buff at all and you hate to play support yourself, Just go main Jet Boot if you really hate to buff people that much and for god knows why people would want you to play as support.

So... you're pretty much doing a great job doing nothing with Fi / Te
I mean you can hate me or blame the others or even act like you are all mighty and don't want to play with those "efficent players" all you want if you feel like you're doing an excellent job without either damage or support.
But we all know that with this class combo and your ridiculous drop boost equipment, It ain't gonna do any good

You can't have both fish and bear's paw
Either go with a damage build or a support build
You can't do both well at the same time in this game

Main only one specific thing at the same time please
Main melee and leave the other out or just main tech and leave melee and range out
Try to master them both at the same time would only mess it up

If you can't pick one out, go for JB Bo

If you really want to main Fi
go get a jet boot with strike gust for Shifta
Chinois Raider for Deband
2016 weapon badge wand for Resta
Coat Doublis D / Saika Hyouri for Megiverse
Coat Doublis / Apprentice Grudge for Zanverse

All I see in your replies are excuses
Nothing else

Keilyn
Jun 27, 2016, 01:28 PM
Fi / Te doesn't make any sense at the first place though

If we're talking about damage here, the only thing that actually boost your damage would be Shifta, but you're saying that you don't want to play support and I saw people complaining about you don't buff all the time, so Is there even a point for you to sub Te?

If we're talking about support here, It's the same thing. People complaining that you don't buff at all and you hate to play support yourself, Just go main Jet Boot if you really hate to buff people that much and for god knows why people would want you to play as support.

So... you're pretty much doing a great job doing nothing with Fi / Te
I mean you can hate me or blame the others or even act like you are all mighty and don't want to play with those "efficent players" all you want if you feel like you're doing an excellent job without either damage or support.
But we all know that with this class combo and your ridiculous drop boost equipment, It ain't gonna do any good

You can't have both fish and bear's paw
Either go with a damage build or a support build
You can't do both well at the same time in this game

Main melee and leave the other out or just main tech and leave melee and range out
Try to master them both at the same time would only mess it up

If you can't pick one out, go for JB Bo

If you really want to main Fi
go get a jet boot with strike gust for Shifta
Chinois Raider for Deband
2016 weapon badge wand for Resta
Coat Doublis D / Saika Hyouri for Megiverse
Coat Doublis / Apprentice Grudge for Zanverse

All I see in your replies are excuses
Nothing else

This thread is not about my success of failure of playing support.
Its about the Potentials that exist in the weapons gained from Xie of from the LQ.

The only excuse and sad thing I see is a single grown man making a fuss at a kids game that my niece in her single-digit years annihilated as Fo/Te and Br/Hu. I refuse to argue with you (or with the person who was in a single run with me) on a matter so extremely trivial. Unlike the one individual who complained, I actually supported this thread and tried to help it out.. which is more than what I can say for you.

You are not going to bend my will towards playing a Pure-Class Combination, as I find them extremely boring. You should be ashamed of yourself considering I don't see you going to an adult physically, sitting down across from such a person at a table and arguing the best class combinations of an online game and then making decisions on character of an individual based on performance in a video game. Its amazing how quickly people pass judgement to the point that if there is something this thread (among others) has taught me is that it is better to NOT be a member to PSO-W than it is to be a member to these forums.

PSO-2 boils down to time attacking Solo, Party, or MPA. That is all the game offers in terms of "endgame" gameplay for bragging rights. That is what efficiency means in PSO-2 and Time Attacking is all it amounts to... and if that is all that can be acknowledged that lies at the very end of the game (outside of fashion of course), then maybe at the end of the day PSO-2 is not that great of a game and its just more fluff than anything else...

Some people in games are known for being able to Time Attack Maps extremely fast.....
However, that is not what I am known for...

What I do in other games....
[spoiler-box]Lets say you have an army of 50 players in a map and you are trying to take a point. Your 50 players are trained and are fighting against 75 players who are also trained. You're army needs that point in order to stage for the next attack. However, your army is about to be annihilated from the 75 who have dug in deep to defend that point. You don't know what to do, but you know as your army commander you want to do your server well and you really need that point, as its a matter of life and death in that game. You then contact people on your friends list hoping they can appear "Can you help? we really need this point..." ...still with 50 people you decide to push..

An hour passes and from out of nowhere 75 - 100 players appear........all passing your army and advancing towards the enemy, and wouldn't you know it....the enemy falls and the point is taken... ^_^

...You start wondering..
"Where did these players come from? I am the only commander here!.....and we don't have that many players here...."

What happened?

The answer is that it was me...
What I am known for is being able to empower and rally all of these newbs who are out scattered in Open World PvP maps in games...who don't want to join strenuous guilds out there. All they want is a chance to be able to learn and play together. All they want is a good first impression and an experience so they can log out and return to their lives.

That's Right!!!
I play a lot of games where even though I have a guild, I am a militia commander... A.K.A... PUG Commander. I rally them. I empower them. I organize them into parties and teach them how to move together as one unit... and then we take the fight to the enemy itself supporting whatever main army is on the map and taking everything ONE STEP AT A TIME. Sometimes, all I have are just PUGS and no major army defending a zone and when that happens, some members of my guild or friends list help me reinforce the pugs...

So yes... I might have my problems and frustrations at times with pugs...
But I am actually the opposite of most gamers..
I spend my time getting to know pugs and newbs and I value people who are human and free spirited enough to do their own thing....
[/spoiler-box]

Trust me when I say
I trust newbs and most PUGS in games to be more genuine as people than most elitist trash I come across.

Yukipon
Jun 27, 2016, 02:18 PM
-Snip-

This is a matter of courtesy and respect to other players in your MPA.

If you don't understand, consider this: leave your SHIP2 safe space for 1-2 weeks, go to SHIP 1/4/6/9/10, and do whatever you're doing now, there.

If you really are the PUG Commander, you should be able to fit in just fine. If not, well, it was nice knowing you. Don't be bitter simply because you continued a fight and that someone held you accountable for what you were really doing.

Superia
Jun 27, 2016, 02:31 PM
So it is the fault of the game's design that you play in a way that most experienced players would consider to be leeching, and the people telling you this on the forum dedicated to the game are automatically sad single adult males arguing over a game for children (which are also playing). Actually, I think you do fit in at PSO-W.

Tunga
Jun 27, 2016, 04:09 PM
It's too difficult for me to press one button and supply my fellow players with buffs and kill some mobs. I blame -Insert wall-o-text here-

Shirou66
Jun 27, 2016, 04:40 PM
Your wall of text is way to long, and I honestly don't see any focal point, So I'm just gonna delete it all and type my own sentence here, thankyou

So, you want anyone of us start a thread just to talk about you leeching doing a great job doing nothing in a MPA then?
This thread should honestly end at page 3, well not until you decided to defend yourself when people point out your attitude and equipment, then you keep on replying it, trying to defend yourself even more, Which lead us to page 9.

Am I off topic? I mean I did mention there is resta for weapon badge 2016 wand though, is that not related to this thread in your opinion?

And to be honest, we're three to four pages in talking about you. All I see is people agianst you leeching doing a great job doing nothing, not tryin to be mean here, it's just a fact

Let me say something real fast

You can go and gun down every man and woman you see on the street
trying to be all cool, doing judgement for the world and stuff

But don't expect the rest would treat you like a normal human, nevermind try to be nice with you

of course there would be people that don't give a single crap if you kill of every people in your sight or not
and there are people that are the same species like you, who doesn't give a single crap about the others

Who cares if you're the king of your own country and decided to kill everyone off
We're no one to judge
But if you live in a community, then there are certain rules that you need to follow

I'm not gonna go deep into your Fi/Te Build, just your equipment itself is not okay
These are official movies released by SEGA for newbies
You might want to check them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqnmXEZVKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82izPHzHzPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wfl5iw2FM

Oh, by the way
I'm offically done using my mind try to be nice and comminucate with you
It feels like a waste of time
So I'll be a horrible person and leave the rest to the others

keep doing what you're doing
Maybe we'll see you agian in another thread talking about you doing a great job doing nothing
or maybe we'll even see you in 2ch
Who knows?

Keilyn
Jun 27, 2016, 07:56 PM
I know how to play this game already.
I simply chose to play this game the way I wanted to play this game...
I guess that is a crime because I am not playing any of the top five class combinations of the game with the same general expectations...

However, it seems confusion exists here. ^_^
This is a community, but it is an independent community.
They have no power to ban me from PSO-2...

So what are the rules to this community?
Everyone is the bitch of any one who speaks from the top three Imported Teams into PSO2?
How about "Might makes right... as long as one is good in a game, one's word are the word of God?"

Its amazing how people privately jumped on the "lets assault Keilyn Bandwagon" so I will shed some truth for you

1) Those who claim to have seen me with Lucky Rise units in-game after that one player posted about it in this thread = Liars because except for two days ago when I logged in to refill my triboost and logged off afterwards due to real world issues, I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE IN THIS GAME since this thread exploded... which means no one saw me and its just a bunch of people who are lying because its FAR BETTER TO SIDE WITH PEOPLE IN THE TOP TEAMS to be in the favor of such people than actually figure out for yourself what the truth is...

because people WANT TO WIN
and you win in forums by becoming friends with all the "COOL KIDS" meaning the ones who can grant power.

Accountability was perfect when it was ONE PERSON asking me or telling me about what I was doing in-game even though there is no rule in PSO-W that says "MEMBERS must play in the same thought, mentality, and process as the top players from this forum play or be forever scorned into submission" and I definitely did not read the rule that says "....we will condemn a single person as one combined entity to eternal damnation based on the word of one" nor did I find anywhere in the rules stating "We will punish all who are different because we are independent and its our birthright to punish any single entity that is different or has a difference of opinion."

2) I think of PSO-2 as a game that Winning is the very same thing as Losing because one has to conquer the endgame to actually get the top level weapons out there. This means if one wins before getting the equipment that is needed to win, all it does is makes winning faster and since winning has occurred, there is no campaign-level progression. The strategem defines this as a losing condition... So in PSO-2 when we win we actually achieve a losing-condition. Sorry, but its true.

3) So much energy has been spent to try to BEND MY WILL towards playing the "Correct" way which is to only care about "winning as fast as possible" and no one asked me if that is how I wanted to play the game. I would have said NO! I was not asked, but people imposed... which means It was being forced upon me.

4) PSO-2 is not the only game I play

5) Some people speak about WINNING (Yes I read about SCRUBS) and that person forget that some people exist who are fighting other battles and just want to have fun at games because WINNING IS MORE IMPORTANT IN THE REAL WORLD THAN IN A GAME.

Here is a current short list (gaming not included but I will include PSO-2 for the fun of it)... :)

PSO2 (LOSS) ---> Most can time attack faster than me on any map because I don't give a damn and choose to PLAY THE WAY I WANT TO PLAY.

HOME (WIN) ---> Completely finished paying off my mortgage and I completely own my home now.
HOME (WIN) ---> Repaired the structural damage of my home and completely reworked how I handle Food Safety. Bought a pair of new knives, now run a Calendar to retain Food Expiration Dates based on Actual Cooking Data and not pure labels...(example, Once meat is thawed and put in refrigerator, it has a limited lifespan, after which it becomes extremely unhealthy...)
SCHOOL (WIN) ---> Accepted as Doctoral-Candidate and am getting trained and finished taking preliminary courses and finished comprehensive to begin doctorate level studies. ^_^
SCHOOL (WIN) ---> Finished Certification and Licensure Preliminaries... ^_^ Just have to take the Official Tests and pass them. :)
FIELD ---> EDUCATION (WIN): Handled an applied math class at the private level in a public setting and my students achieved some of the highest scores in the state, had high level growth rates as well as high retention rates.
FIELD ---> EDUCATION (WIN): Wrote an applied level mathematics curriculum aimed at adults who wish to learn Application-Level abilities in Arithmetic, Geometry and Beginning Stages of Algebra I
FIELD ---> MUSIC (WIN): Challenged the Pitch-Axis music theory and create the Matrix-Axis theory presentation. Working on composing a song-cycle which utilizes this theory..
Field ----> MUSIC (WIN): Successfully completed my two latest songs, completed my latest cover.. :)
FIELD ---> Computer Science (Pending): Working on constructing the next generation Amethyst (named after the Faeships) to work on Quad SLI and be FULLY MODDED as well....This is going to be paired with the current generation Concordia, along with the next generation Vulture, and Thor.
FIELD ---> Computer Science (WIN): My return to Mapping and Modding has gone smoothly. I have a lot of help out there and I never thought that coding could be fun again but I was wrong.... "Please do not press the big red button" *presses button* (Kicks Player), player returns "I told you not to push the big red button"....

This was part of the list of successes for SPRING 2016.
I am working now on the set I have for SUMMER 2016.

So yea...
talk to me about all the game goals you have....
Of course this IS a community...

GAMING is not everything and if there are FOUR PAGES on which came from simply wearing LUCKY RISE UNITS on an LQ run and the torment of LEECHING and having the audacity to label a support player as a LEECHER, all on the judgement of one person.

What I like about PSO-2 is that I can treat everyone equally because I don't care about PvE accomplishment. This means a newb and an elite get the same treatment from me as long as I am treated ok... but since people want to remind me that they are great for their runtimes, I guess its others making themselves look bad prior to meeting me. :)

Altiea
Jun 27, 2016, 08:08 PM
snip

I understand that you are a very accomplished person. But, uh, what does that have to with PSO2?

Xaelouse
Jun 27, 2016, 08:24 PM
Sirlin's guide only works when the game is actually competitive and winning requires actual effort and adaptation

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 27, 2016, 08:27 PM
Oh boy Keilyn making walls of text defending trash builds when that has nothing to do with this thread........again. A mod needs to clean this thread or lock this shit already.

Selphea
Jun 27, 2016, 08:28 PM
B-but muh Fi/Ra ;_;

SteveCZ
Jun 27, 2016, 08:36 PM
B-but muh Fi/Ra ;_;

What's with your Fi/Ra? O.o

Skye-Fox713
Jun 27, 2016, 08:37 PM
Tempted to get the TMG's for when I might need to level Ranger if the lvl cap increases.

Selphea
Jun 27, 2016, 08:40 PM
What's with your Fi/Ra? O.o

Good point my dank meme build is actually DB Gu/Bo cept i already sold off or fodderized most of the gear for it because of 13*s

Xaeris
Jun 27, 2016, 11:08 PM
The chi in this thread is most dark.

But seriously Keilyn, assuming anything you've told us about yourself is the truth (it would be polite of me to say that I'm skeptical), aren't you ashamed to be going on like this? You're never too old to enjoy a little shitposting, but this is just embarrassing.

Goukezitsu
Jun 28, 2016, 01:11 AM
Keilyn,

The players who play well and do well in MPA's obviously can deal with leeching. We made up our sets to be independent and to go quickly no matter who is participating with us. I couldn't care less about the unique class combinations you play. In fact, our team encourages unique yet functional gameplay, however, let's not pretend that what you're doing is that.

The problem everyone is having is not so much that you're playing something strange, it's that you are trying to justify something while making us look like the bad guys for telling you its wrong. You can't justify not using buffs on a class combo like that. You can however justify playing that class combo if you were doing it properly or hell at least resembling someone whose giving a tiny bit effort.

Not only are you not doing it properly, you are wearing equipment that wouldn't allow you to do anything near being useful. You don't have to be decked out in austeres or something, but you aren't even wearing a +10 weapon. The weapon pictured is designed to give you an advantage on rare drops. So what people see is you having the highest rare drop chance, while they have a lower chances than you and are contributing (more than likely) more to the mpa than you are. So you not doing your job before would just be a mild inconvenience, but now not only is a bad for everyone else, you also get benefits that we do not get. This is why its called leeching and not supporting.

Supporting is a major contribution to an MPA when you ARE supporting. If you are not doing that, than you cannot be doing damage or anything else (in this particular configuration pictured). That makes your contribution useless or not as useful as others. I'm proud of your life achievements, but it's not about losing TA as I couldn't care less about that either even if I could and have done well in it. It's about being a decent person and helping the rest of the players progress to the end goal.

If every single person did what you did, you would not finish the lq for probably an hour and if that's how you like playing pso 2 fine, but don't expect people to want to do that with you.

tl;dr Don't try to justify leeching. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and own up to it. Because who cares? We can't stop you and most of us don't really care who's in the MPA. But, don't come to a forum pretending that what you're doing is legitimate and we're just ganging up on you for being unique and having free expression. It's ridiculous and you're simply doing less than the bare minimum while cashing the meal tickets.

P.S. Post some of that music. I wanna hear what you got!

Kokurokoki
Jun 28, 2016, 02:32 AM

To be fair, most support techs are fairly good even without techer stat investment.

Also Hunter/Summoner tank build is fairly good, and lets you use support techs like Shifta/Deband/Zondeel/Zanverse while still being able to deal respectable damage with melee attacks.

I've been playing Hunter/Force for fun and manage to do fairly well in EQ MPAs up to SH, although these classes are a lot harder to use since they deal less damage and require a lot more active playing on the part of the player. But when used right you can contribute adequately to the party. Unfortunately the damage racing fetish that PSO2 is known for forces you to play pure classes or get left in the dust. :(

I just kinda wish SEGA had more love for pure hybrid classes. It's a bit disappointing that they let you run Hunter/Force, but then don't give you any skills to be viable as a Hunter/Force that fights with both PAs and Techs. Even just a 10% boost for Fury Stance and 5% for each of the Fury Stance Ups would be amazing to have and would hopefully promote a little more build diversity. Heck, maybe give each class a unique hybrid tree to use in conjunction with other classes. I feel like it defeats the purpose of having a subclass altogether other than to just boost your stats.

But it's SEGA, so... *shrugs*

I'm still currently messing around with Hunter/Force to see what I can do when it comes to bossing, since that's the main issue I currently have with the class as it has very low burst damage and doesn't do well with bosses that don't have staggered animations.

milranduil
Jun 28, 2016, 03:21 AM
Keilyn,

The players who play well and do well in MPA's obviously can deal with leeching. We made up our sets to be independent and to go quickly no matter who is participating with us. I couldn't care less about the unique class combinations you play. In fact, our team encourages unique yet functional gameplay, however, let's not pretend that what you're doing is that.

The problem everyone is having is not so much that you're playing something strange, it's that you are trying to justify something while making us look like the bad guys for telling you its wrong. You can't justify not using buffs on a class combo like that. You can however justify playing that class combo if you were doing it properly or hell at least resembling someone whose giving a tiny bit effort.

Not only are you not doing it properly, you are wearing equipment that wouldn't allow you to do anything near being useful. You don't have to be decked out in austeres or something, but you aren't even wearing a +10 weapon. The weapon pictured is designed to give you an advantage on rare drops. So what people see is you having the highest rare drop chance, while they have a lower chances than you and are contributing (more than likely) more to the mpa than you are. So you not doing your job before would just be a mild inconvenience, but now not only is a bad for everyone else, you also get benefits that we do not get. This is why its called leeching and not supporting.

Supporting is a major contribution to an MPA when you ARE supporting. If you are not doing that, than you cannot be doing damage or anything else (in this particular configuration pictured). That makes your contribution useless or not as useful as others. I'm proud of your life achievements, but it's not about losing TA as I couldn't care less about that either even if I could and have done well in it. It's about being a decent person and helping the rest of the players progress to the end goal.

If every single person did what you did, you would not finish the lq for probably an hour and if that's how you like playing pso 2 fine, but don't expect people to want to do that with you.

tl;dr Don't try to justify leeching. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and own up to it. Because who cares? We can't stop you and most of us don't really care who's in the MPA. But, don't come to a forum pretending that what you're doing is legitimate and we're just ganging up on you for being unique and having free expression. It's ridiculous and you're simply doing less than the bare minimum while cashing the meal tickets.

P.S. Post some of that music. I wanna hear what you got!

Saying in a more gracious tone that which I cannot.

For the record, this is at anyone really, you may notice I rarely if ever complain about the typical pug here. That's because frankly I do not care. I know full well going into b18 during EN primetime on a weekday, to run LQ, that it'll probably be a shit show of failed gel wulfs and visbolts with an average of 7 badges per 10-15 minutes if I'm lucky enough for the MPA to refill and restart without down time on the porter. Is it frustrating? Yeah, a run with 8 wulf + visbolt fails gets to me when it happens the third time in a row. But here's the thing, I expect it because I know the broad portion of the player base is casual and to expect otherwise is silly. Additionally, there is the always the solution of running with a separate party in an empty block for much better badges per time which I definitely adapted to. Obviously, that's not always an option so sometimes I had to endure hours of pug LQ because I cared way more about my badge than about complaining about people not paying attention to a red circle on the ground.

What I cannot and will not tolerate is players who actively advocate and/or defend obnoxiously lazy gameplay... which I'm sure is obvious based on my previous posts. Proudly defend your position to NOT perform the most basic components of a support class, and I will light you up like dry kindle because someone has to say it like it is. During gryphon XH LQ last month, there was this JP leech I still can't even compare to anyone else I've even seen before... Fo/Bo 75/40 with a +0 revolucio talis, using the occasional ilmegid that did a whopping 2500 damage to trash mobs while otherwise afk'ing just behind everyone else letting them kill 99% of the stuff. They were smart too, waiting in campship for the porter countdown to finish so people had to start the run before they showed on the ground for the MPA to see on nearby char list so that others couldn't leave when they saw them without having to end the LQ run altogether. People like that get a special place in pso2 dudu hell, and I will roast you faster than you can blink if you make a peep to defend that kind of leech behavior with utter nonsense.

Let me be clear. I do not care, honestly if you are playing te/bo or hu/su or gu/hu or what have you. If you are at least trying to make the MPA move forward, then whatever do your thing. I typically join pug LQ as fote, rahu, or fihu and I am not bothered if I'm doing 30%+ of the mpa's damage if it's at least moving forward because people are actively participating. But if I see that fo/bo again chillin' back by a visbolt kartogot afk, you know this is the last run you gettin' a free carry from me. bye felicia.

Keilyn
Jun 28, 2016, 04:28 AM
The last time I played in that round as TE/RA wearing lucky rise units was for the statistics. Your screenshot is timestamped for the time I was taking statistics.. I logged in once after the update to actually refill my triboost and actually meet with a friend. I have not tried the new updated boss MPA. Been having fun doing other things...

I did post my statistics summary and I found it to have an amazing standard deviation for Gold Badges, but a less than stellar deviation for Silver Badges.

Also, with running Shifta Strike, Deband Toughness, Weak Bullet, Zanverse, Megiverse, Jellen Shot.... Six things I like using as TE/RA in group oriented play... I do not consider it to be leeching as just the buffs alone cover a lot....but a single zanverse or weak bullet on a boss done right earns my keep. However, I am used to DPS players in games accusing healers and support characters of being leechers and exaggerating everything.

Look, I don't know why you focused on me outside of your sheer hatred for me to make me out to look like a complete and total leech and pure garbage of a player. You were mad and wanted to seek retribution, revenge, and were out for my blood all on account of five minutes. You are supposed to be a man, not a little boy and thus you never whispered me, messaged me...or even said hello. There was absolutely no communication between yourself and myself during those runs. You came in looking for blood from the start and you failed to realize that failing to support in one run does not mean I fail to support in all my runs...

...but you took a special exception to me, because you felt like it and you were picking on me for fight. You could have said something in-game, but you didn't. I take whispers seriously when they come to me in MPAs. Unfortunately, you did what you wished for... All you care about is earning as many points with these forums or enough to affirm your hatred of me. That is why you did it and why so many pages of this thread have existed..

Like I said before.
You are a tyrant and a bully....
and have been so since I met you in the PSU days.

@Shirou
You know the Yamato MPA?
A lot of players who reach the end of the boat (you know the part where one has to destroy all of those cannons that are on deck). By the time they destroy the Cannons, they put on Lucky Rise Units and Weapons and then shatter the Crystal after destroying the Phantom Ship itself. This is why when the map is restarted for the second run a lot of players show up with 50% health. They switched back to their main armor and after deband toughness hits, their health falls below 50%...A key sign that people are switching units, not just weapons between the two phases of Yamato. I do it too.... as the boat is THAT easy... notice I call it a boat and not a ship!

Youmu Konpaku
Jun 28, 2016, 05:02 AM
To be completely honest, Keilyn did nothing to derail this thread and you guys ragging on him out of nowhere was completely uncalled for.

Not that I agree with him, but you know.

^ This.

Can we get back to topic now? i don't think keilyn is right, but insulting him/her in here is not right either. just continue your "war" in other places.

i wanna know if all class xie weapons can do well as an alternative weapons in some class?