PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Graphic settings

Sung Ha
Jul 1, 2016, 09:28 AM
Hello : ) I'm not quite used to PSO's graphic settings, I can run the game at medium settings and since I'm new I don't know which settings/levels to use can some of you old players help this newbie ^^

Aeris
Jul 1, 2016, 09:41 AM
It depends on your current PC hardware if you can handle higher graphical settings, whats your specs?

Sung Ha
Jul 1, 2016, 09:53 AM
It depends on your current PC hardware if you can handle higher graphical settings, whats your specs?
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz
GPU ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series
RAM 2 GB

Aeris
Jul 1, 2016, 10:17 AM
Thats a really old PC like from 08-09, i would suggest keeping it on your current settings since higher settings might hamper you game performance.

Sung Ha
Jul 1, 2016, 10:25 AM
Thats a really old PC like from 08-09, i would suggest keeping it on your current settings since higher settings might hamper you game performance.

I know but as game debate stated I can run it at medium settings but I don't know what settings are fit to run the game on medium like what level to use on simple render setting or texture resolution and shader quality, I know it's too much but can you help me please as I don't know much about graphics ^^;

Sonickyle27
Jul 1, 2016, 01:57 PM
It's a matter of experimenting.

Get a framerate monitor (Bandicam for example) and check to see if you're getting above your monitor's refresh rate. If it's above a lot, then you can try increasing the simple render slider.
If the framerate is below, you can reduce the simple render slider.

Texture quality doesn't really have too much of an impact. Again, don't be afraid to experiment. It doesn't hurt to close the game, change settings, then open it again.

Shader Quality has a major impact. High Quality is the new shader introduced in Episode 4 and is quite demanding. With those specs, I doubt your computer can run the game using that.

Of course, you could always set all the settings to minimum if you want the best framerate.