PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Group, Ship 2

Supabitez
Jul 4, 2016, 12:03 AM
So i posted, looking around for a rp group in ship 2, it seemed to get a lot of views. I feel more people are maybe looking for this. If you are looking to try and starting a roleplay group, Leave your user name below and we will see how many we can get!

ZerotakerZX
Jul 4, 2016, 12:12 AM
I'm sure had a thread like this already.

Supabitez
Jul 4, 2016, 11:41 AM
link it to me?

Spiral
Jul 4, 2016, 05:52 PM
link it to me?

Could be entirely wrong, but perhaps this. (Threw a search, didn't see too much recently)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?231900-PSO2-Roleplayers/page16

Said thread is bloody old though, so no shame in making a new one. (Unless there has been a more recent one, in which case someone should link)
Discord link at the end may or may not still be active, so may want to check that out first.

At any rate, good luck! Find that about a third of players conversing with one passively roleplaying will play along, most others will just assume you're eccentric and roll with it anyway. And such organization/rp request threads crop up at times, with the same names often showing up. (Though apparently there has been some scarring...) So there should be a good number of others interested that are circleless or what not.