PDA

View Full Version : Old veteran looking too hook up :)

Chronox9000
Jul 6, 2016, 01:57 AM
Hello! i played pso2 for a year and a half (till halfway through episode 2), and then got a girlfriend and ....had to quit playing, sigh......ANYWAY, after my cpu got stolen, i wanted to play for about 2 years again....obligations kept me from buying a solid pc.

now that i have one, i would LOVE to hook up with some solid english players!! i WAS on ship 8, on a team called "hidden temple", as i got back in to the game, i found hidden temple abandoned, except for the team leader, so i THEN switched ships for a friend, but he seems to be having real life....mental issues, or SOMETHING, IDFK, anyway, if anyone would like to team up, do some.....ANYTHING, give me a shout, ill be on these forums.

i am a 75/68 Fo/BR, NOW working on lvl 52 SO/BR, and my freaking summoner is STRONG for its level. finally my max damage is over 750,000 with torim. im proud. anyway, my first day back, i scored a "psycho wand" and its lvl 2 potential, with a "queen vera(?) )" gunslash, so i literally NEVER run out of pp on my force. ANYONE down to party soon, its gettin a lil lonely. i aint the best, but im not as far off the power curve as i thought.

Chronox9000
Jul 6, 2016, 01:58 AM
by the way, my NAME is: deathsyth22000. char name: chronox9000.

Skye-Fox713
Jul 6, 2016, 02:46 AM
If your on ship2 there's plenty of eng players to join up with.