PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Story and Gathering of players on Ship 2

Supabitez
Jul 8, 2016, 11:52 AM
Hey Everyone, so ive been digging and digging deep through fourms about roleplay things and other before making this post. I may have missed things but im pretty sure the last thing about gathering anything was very dated and long gone. So i come before you today to present something to the community but before i do, i would like everyone to know me.

My name is Supa, i come from running roleplay servers on a game called Garry's Mod. If you do not know what this game is, its a bit hard to explain what it is but i ran and devolped storys 3 Huge Role play servers. 2 of them lasted a year and the other around 6-8 months before i left due to people moving on with life. I use to be a big player in PSU and also did some rp in that game aswell but i was a tad young at the time.

Anyways lets get down to the story plot that i have been kinda tinkering with and see what people think!

"The setting is set a couple years after the animation takes place (No lore will be taken from the animation). The darker activity keeping stable and no visual of stopping, the ARK council takes hold of a new project to attempt at unleashing a new project on them. A sort of black ops team or special forces that can be called into anything. Having training in AIS flying aswell as top level combat tech. There trick to making this team such a high end team? Hiring a old master mind criminal to run the team. Could this team be a success like the council wants? Or will it take a tole to hurt people more then anyone knows?"

(Edits to the story from community eyes can be added! I want to know what people wants to make of it)

[Character Creation (LvL Does not matter)]
-name or code name
-class
-subclass
-bio
-why they want to apply for this team
-pic (Optional)

All apps will be accepted but i want the creation of the roleplay character to be like he is applying to the team!
Everyone will be accepted to the roleplay unless they break any rules in the creation or applying as a class that we have to many of
(Yes im not gonna have to many of the same classes running around)

RULES
1. This roleplay will have hours. Kinda like a job, there will be hours that if your online, roleplay will be active at all times! Right now the time is set for 2:00pm - 10:00pm CST. (times may change)
2. This rp just isn't doing missions and thats it, there will be a story and some drama through it. If you disaggree with things, do not break character! Come to me or pm me about the things you do not like!
3. As much as i want to put gender rules to keep your characters gender to your real gender but im very aware that most to everyone has opp gender characters so this is more of a optional rule but just try.
4. I dont plan on putting a age rule, but if to many underage kids try and get into it, and im talking about like 14-15 or below.
5. I want this role play to be Heavily Serous and never to drop character, most of it will be done in team room or in free areas to Eqs. If you do not feel comfortable rping in the public blocks (Any none misson rp will usally be done in the lower end blocks).

I plan to have the starting in a week if we can reach the min amount of people in the roleplay that will be set at 15 people. I will be posting the characters in the discord below under the text channel "characters", this discord is required right now just so i can get a gathering PLEASE pm me your apps using the format above. Since this roleplay is accuring over a team, i will need higher ranks and if you want to be applying for this at the end of your character app just type "Higher rank Character" and i will contact to get a interview. Thanks everyone! and i really hope we can try and get this going!

Discord link after giving pming your character: https://discord.gg/8bfreVs