PDA

View Full Version : Starting from level 1, where should I start?

AtheistPeace
Jul 13, 2016, 10:04 PM
Just progress through EP1 and to 4 etc?

Level up somewhere else? Just going to take a week or two to get any memories back from my 2-3 months of playing in 2012/2013.

KlTSUNE
Jul 13, 2016, 10:14 PM
Level up doing LQ if you are new to the game. I reccomend running through all the arks quests and unlocking all of the free fields because that will benfit you greatly in the long run and you wont have to backtrack. As for story, its completely ignorable, ive been playing for a couple years now and have yet to complete the main story line.

Hope this help, and good luck.

KlTSUNE
Jul 13, 2016, 10:15 PM
Also there is a quick questions thread you may want to post there instead of making multiple individual topics with different questions.

yoshiblue
Jul 13, 2016, 10:17 PM
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want story and some gear to come with it, it might be a good start. With EP4, you have to do some of the story quest to do Tokyo and unlock your daily orders. From there, if you're looking for some speed leveling, it would be a good idea to pick up every client order you can when unlocking areas and free missions. Should do you some good until you get to AQs where the exp gains will shoot up outside of emergency quests.

Tari
Jul 13, 2016, 10:47 PM
To add onto this, Koffie in particular is the single most important NPC for new characters. It's through her that you unlock new areas, subclasses, difficulties, etc. If you see that she has a CO, accept it asap, there's really no reason not to.

nguuuquaaa
Jul 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
Be careful with mag feeding. Also skill tree since we won't have any Reset Pass soon.