PDA

View Full Version : Future of PSO2 (Broadcast 44 Q&A)

Gestriden
Jul 18, 2016, 08:24 AM
As always, there's a Q&A section, and though not much was revealed that was important here are the quick highlights

1. Breast Size slider will NOT be increased.
2. Late 2016 - Early 2017: PSO2 will FINALLY introduce bulk appraisal on "Special Weapons"
3. Broadcast #45 will be the final broadcast. There will be a "Renewal" on October but they didn't say what it was.
4. Sega says having different Camo's for same type weapons is difficult, but might look into it if demand is high enough.
5. Summoner class bonus itself don't effect boss crystals, it depends on the Pet and Candies.

nguuuquaaa
Jul 18, 2016, 08:28 AM
5. Summoner class bonus itself don't effect boss crystals, it depends on the Pet and Candies.

Meaning if I trash all pets, egg drops will be dramatically lowered?

isCasted
Jul 18, 2016, 08:37 AM
Nah, they mean rare personalities and certain 10* crepe, I believe.

HentaiLolicon
Jul 18, 2016, 09:34 AM
How about eggs?
Meanwhile
[SPOILER-BOX]39905[/SPOILER-BOX]

oratank
Jul 18, 2016, 10:09 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65094027.jpg

ArcaneTechs
Jul 18, 2016, 11:31 PM
As always, there's a Q&A section, and though not much was revealed that was important here are the quick highlights
1. Breast Size slider will NOT be increased.
2. Late 2016 - Early 2017: PSO2 will FINALLY introduce bulk appraisal on "Special Weapons"
3. Broadcast #45 will be the final broadcast. There will be a "Renewal" on October but they didn't say what it was.
4. Sega says having different Camo's for same type weapons is difficult, but might look into it if demand is high enough.
1. Little disappointed but i dont think a little bigger would matter, it'll probably break the game for Sega w
2. Been wanting this since Ep2
3. Need more details on this (didnt read much into it)
4. They got the manpower, they can manage
5. Just please remove eggs from dropping (outside 13*'s) when not playing SU plz

If they were other questions please post because seeing that no one asked about new weapon types being added to each class or heh even a new class is kinda a downer

Gestriden
Jul 19, 2016, 12:49 AM
1. Little disappointed but i dont think a little bigger would matter, it'll probably break the game for Sega w
2. Been wanting this since Ep2
3. Need more details on this (didnt read much into it)
4. They got the manpower, they can manage
5. Just please remove eggs from dropping (outside 13*'s) when not playing SU plz

If they were other questions please post because seeing that no one asked about new weapon types being added to each class or heh even a new class is kinda a downer

Unfortunately no, they only answered those questions, as for the Broadcast 45, they were very vague on it However sine 45 is on an August, and the "Renewal broadcast" is set for October, I guess this means September there will be no broadcast at all.

I'm guessing it's going to be an overhaul to what we're use to seeing which could either be good or bad

CoWorker
Jul 19, 2016, 12:59 AM
I hope they won't do something stupid like "pay 150 Star Gems to view the live broadcast in the lobby monitors"

Lyrise
Jul 19, 2016, 01:35 AM
Unfortunately no, they only answered those questions, as for the Broadcast 45, they were very vague on it However sine 45 is on an August, and the "Renewal broadcast" is set for October, I guess this means September there will be no broadcast at all.

I'm guessing it's going to be an overhaul to what we're use to seeing which could either be good or bad

It's also because Momoi, Enomoto and Ichitarou are "Graduating" as well - kinda hard to do a livestream if your usual hosts are no longer part of the show. They did say they would be announcing the new hosts as well. That said, one can never be too sure about "Graduation" when Sakai is around. Plus, Ichitarou did mention he could be like Kimura, who is technically supposed to be a guest (Dedicated guest).

TaigaUC
Jul 19, 2016, 05:10 AM
Livestream (and game) has been increasingly lacking in content to me.
But I do enjoy the usual cast of Momoi, Enomoto and Ichitarou, as well as the Cadets and the Promotion Squad.

There's no way they will enlarge the breast sliders. Big breasts already look really terrible because:
1. The models are too low poly. This becomes more obvious the bigger the breasts are.
2. A bunch of outfits aren't really designed for it. Clipping, etc.
3. They've already been slacking super hard on how clothing deforms around breasts.
4. The breasts have very, very simple physics. The bigger they are, the sillier those physics will look. Real breasts deform and jiggle, not flap like air balloons.

wefwq
Jul 19, 2016, 07:21 AM
I hope they keep Ichitaro around.

I hope they won't do something stupid like "pay 150 Star Gems to view the live broadcast in the lobby monitors"
Downloading videos for in-game monitor taking way too much CPU usage for some reason, i can't imagine how bad it'll be if they try to show livestream in-game.

CoWorker
Jul 19, 2016, 07:48 AM
I hope they keep Ichitaro around.

Downloading videos for in-game monitor taking way too much CPU usage for some reason, i can't imagine how bad it'll be if they try to show livestream in-game.
just an random dumb guess... but i really hope they dont do something stupid will all that greed stemming from EP4 lately

Cyber Meteor
Jul 19, 2016, 08:01 AM

Didn't they already did a livestream in-game with some "manzai" one time? i remember seeing one some mins before the actual live broadcast where the 2 guys were saying some of the FAlz Loser phrases.

wefwq
Jul 19, 2016, 02:28 PM
Didn't they already did a livestream in-game with some "manzai" one time? i remember seeing one some mins before the actual live broadcast where the 2 guys were saying some of the FAlz Loser phrases.
Those manzai is just regular video, not livestream broadcast.