PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Boost Week: What hella SWAG are you making this time?

milranduil
Jul 26, 2016, 07:44 PM
title

I will be doing the following:

grind/affix ray rod, wand, talis, hyper sunlight (cheap 125 affix unless I get ambitious after units are done)
2x 145/9 + 1x 95/19 shoot units (saiki)
3x 130atk/65hp/8pp austere units (astral/tech3/abi3/alter magia/noble tech)

maybe some other random wep re-affixes, but none i can think of for now and depends how broke i am after catalysts.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 26, 2016, 08:10 PM
Nothin'

I'm going to try to make money, but i suck at anything that doesn't involve killing shite.

Wish there were more entertaining ways to kill for my meseta, rather than fall asleep sitting up in kuron VH TA...

Superia
Jul 26, 2016, 08:19 PM
2x 150/9 + 1x 100/19 shoot units (saiki)

Shoot V or Till?

sparab
Jul 26, 2016, 08:27 PM
I am going to install luckyraise 3 on all my *13. Can't 100% those without a boost week.

Xaeris
Jul 26, 2016, 08:31 PM
I'm finally going to become one of the cool kids and make myself a 6 slot (155/40HP/9PP) Austere and Orbit set. I've been buying up Yamato Factors after every EQ since release in anticipation, so I'm ready to hit the ground running. Still trying to decide how to order them though.

milranduil
Jul 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
Shoot V or Till?

oops i lied 145. till/shoot3/mod/flict/noble

Starryeyedbunny
Jul 26, 2016, 09:00 PM
The hella swag gonna be tons upon tons of money haha.

I don't have plans on making anything big yet so I would rather be spending the time making money, using excubes instead for some whimpy 90 atk or something later.

Kind of hoping to be able to make a crap ton of money to get a lot of 5% attribute boosters at those insane prices they are at haha.

Flaoc
Jul 26, 2016, 09:00 PM
Absolutely nothing besides a few old type 13* grinds

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 26, 2016, 09:03 PM
oops i lied 145. till/shoot3/mod/flict/noble

Oh so you're finally going to be a huge coward just like me (stat 4 is scary)

Superia
Jul 26, 2016, 09:06 PM
I dislike how upslotting 150/9 for R-ATK still requires you to use unreliable configurations.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 26, 2016, 09:13 PM
I dislike how upslotting 150/9 for R-ATK still requires you to use unreliable configurations.

They coulda've just made toh'oh the R atk bayari, but nooooooooo. Deal with 70% affix chance before upslot.

SEGA hates Ras.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
165/11 Aust units, too scared to do atk5 on them ;_;

Raujinn
Jul 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
Either nothing or creating fodder for a future affix. May just sell things to raise the meseta for said affix in the future.

Xaeris
Jul 26, 2016, 09:16 PM
I like Touhou Soul the way it is, personally. It simultaneously breathed life into numerous souls that were dead and worthless and kicked reliance on Soul Receptor in the teeth.

n_n
Jul 26, 2016, 09:25 PM
Unless I decide to remake my melee units, most likely nothing. :) I'm pretty content with what I have and SEGA hasn't released anything new in the past months that I found worth grinding for... so I really have nothing to make. :)

Superia
Jul 26, 2016, 09:27 PM
They coulda've just made toh'oh the R atk bayari, but nooooooooo. Deal with 70% affix chance before upslot.

SEGA hates Ras.

We expected to get that when the next UQ came, but that might be never/several years at this rate. They should have made Forces wait if anything.

Starryeyedbunny
Jul 26, 2016, 09:28 PM
I like Touhou Soul the way it is, personally. It simultaneously breathed life into numerous souls that were dead and worthless and kicked reliance on Soul Receptor in the teeth.

Over all, it made dealing with Modulators and Flicts a lot easier. Soul Receptor a Toh'oh on your base equip, use fodder from XQ that have a Field Boss soul and a Flict/Alter you want and suddenly getting what you need is a helluva lot easier. Given that you can get a soul for each basic stat transfer chance, it still makes putting something like shoot or even spirita on easier than before.

Toh'oh did more than replace Soul Receptor for the most part...it made a lot of things a lot more easily accessible.

We expected to get that when the next UQ came, but that might be never/several years at this rate. They should have made Forces wait if anything.

Let's not forget that originally it was Quartz and Mizer for 30 S/R-atk and 3 PP...where tech based was...Elder. Now there's so much of it flooding the market it's no surprise it's pretty cheap... but I imagine back then it was rough.

Still, most people generally agree it's better to just do Toh'oh Soul than worry about some fricking dex lol.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 26, 2016, 09:29 PM

Toh'oh adds a little flexibility to fodders, but I'd still prefer to SR bayari or guranz to reduce the chance of being dudued on during a 4-5s upslot. Ranged don't get a choice. 92% on act, til, and magi with 10% boost week, and 40% affix booster.

final_attack
Jul 26, 2016, 09:48 PM
1 more fodder to go (to make 150 R-Atk / 30 HP / 3 PP or 155 R-Atk, I forgot) should a 90 R-Atk Arm+Leg unit appeared. Already made 2 condensed fodder last boost week .....
Was Apprentice+Shoot3+Alter+Mod+junk, I think.

Zyrusticae
Jul 26, 2016, 10:18 PM
Man, are you kidding? Prices jump through the roof during a boost week, and I don't have the patience or foresight to buy up fodder when the prices are low.

Most I'll do is put stuff up for sale and make some money that way, but I'm not the type to have stuff just sitting in storage for something like this.

Oh, I guess I will grind my Ray weapons a bit. But that's about it.

pkemr4
Jul 26, 2016, 10:39 PM
nothing because no reason to go beyond 130/11 or 120/6

nguuuquaaa
Jul 26, 2016, 10:41 PM
I'm broke up beyond repair, so no more affixing lel :wacko:

*actuallyImalwaysbroke**cryinthecorner*

Great Pan
Jul 26, 2016, 11:42 PM
Mesetas to the fashion, not gears.

Xaelouse
Jul 26, 2016, 11:47 PM
nothing in the past 4 years has really made me think about going above 100 atk on anything
I've already grinded everything I want for the moment too
Still the same old content
Fashion it is

milranduil
Jul 27, 2016, 12:41 AM
Oh so you're finally going to be a huge coward just like me (stat 4 is scary)

not so much a coward as i am lazy. i barely play RA for any content so i can't be bothered. in fact i'm mostly doing this just so i can have a proper 195pp with 1 hp crafted unit so i can 6x master shot for brgu :wacko:

Man, are you kidding? Prices jump through the roof during a boost week, and I don't have the patience or foresight to buy up fodder when the prices are low.

Most I'll do is put stuff up for sale and make some money that way, but I'm not the type to have stuff just sitting in storage for something like this.

Oh, I guess I will grind my Ray weapons a bit. But that's about it.

what you're forgetting is prices proceed to plummet after the first few days and everything is HELLA cheap. fail a unit? wait til friday/saturday and make fix it for the same price or cheaper than when you bought cheap fodder anyway! everyone purges their storage during boost cuz stuff has gotta go.

as for toh soul, i love it for cheaper 6s affix on weps, but dislike its necessity for ranged units. oh well 5s 145 is so stupid cheap 4->5 i don't care lol.

Shiyo
Jul 27, 2016, 02:10 AM
nothing because no reason to go beyond 130/11 or 120/6

70/9 master race

elryan
Jul 27, 2016, 02:55 AM
Orbit TMG + Orbit Leg + Kaiser Set:
125 ATK 15 PP for the TMG
100 ATK 50 HP 11 PP for the units each

If all went in accordance to plan, my GU/RA will have a grand total of 898 HP, 195 PP before Showtime, 230 PP during Showtime, with 8%/10%/4% S/R/T-Resist and complementary 13% lightning resist.

Also making:
Austere Katana 125 ATK 15 PP

Ray Sword +32
Aura Dual Blade +32
Aura Rod +32
Seiga Bow +32

But those NT weapons will not have some epic affixes, unlike the Orbit and Austere. Probably just 4 or 5 lines with good affixes.

echofaith
Jul 27, 2016, 05:47 AM
Will prolly spend the week farming and selling affixes. Money will be used for fashion of course.

Starryeyedbunny
Jul 27, 2016, 07:19 PM
what you're forgetting is prices proceed to plummet after the first few days and everything is HELLA cheap. fail a unit? wait til friday/saturday and make fix it for the same price or cheaper than when you bought cheap fodder anyway! everyone purges their storage during boost cuz stuff has gotta go.

It seems like everyone already rushed like a derp to get their stuff up actually. Seems like it will be a good time to buy now.

milranduil
Jul 27, 2016, 07:26 PM
It seems like everyone already rushed like a derp to get their stuff up actually. Seems like it will be a good time to buy now.

it will drop more what prices are now.

Saffran
Jul 27, 2016, 07:30 PM
I might try to upgrade my resist units to resist5.

Starryeyedbunny
Jul 27, 2016, 08:47 PM
it will drop more what prices are now.

I don't see that happening honestly. I can see this being an initial flood, followed by a drought...then when everyone has made their OP gear, there will be another flood. But this is also prices that were lower than normal. 5.3 mil for Mod 5? Pretty sure it was over 6 mil a while ago...

milranduil
Jul 27, 2016, 08:57 PM
I don't see that happening honestly. I can see this being an initial flood, followed by a drought...then when everyone has made their OP gear, there will be another flood. But this is also prices that were lower than normal. 5.3 mil for Mod 5? Pretty sure it was over 6 mil a while ago...

i've seen it at 4-4.5mil before. everyone will make their gear then mod farm and supply will be up, demand down.

Starryeyedbunny
Jul 27, 2016, 10:18 PM
i've seen it at 4-4.5mil before. everyone will make their gear then mod farm and supply will be up, demand down.

I have as well, thing is, that was not at all recent. Recent was 6.9 mil. Not anything like 4.5 mil.

Superia
Jul 28, 2016, 12:27 AM
I see how this is going to go.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/00ptic/Untitled_zpsibsnmit0.jpg

Great Pan
Jul 28, 2016, 04:04 AM

Starryeyedbunny
Jul 28, 2016, 03:57 PM

With outstanding success I see.

DuDUD

IchijinKali
Jul 28, 2016, 05:45 PM
Get all my good 13* to +30 with 60 ele and then give them a simple mod/app/fever/III affix setup, skipping fever if need be. If I get lucky enough I'll finally be able to affix my TE/RA's units so he has RIII/TIII/Mod/App.

Sirius-91
Jul 29, 2016, 12:15 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ERuPSKP.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Now I can work on the EZ stuff, like grinding and element boosting my weapon.

KatherineAlexandra
Aug 1, 2016, 08:30 AM
Took me a few months, but finally got those daggers done
[SPOILER-BOX]39959[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shiyo
Aug 1, 2016, 08:48 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]39980[/SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]39960[/SPOILER-BOX]
This?
How do I make image work :(

Flaoc
Aug 1, 2016, 09:49 AM
Took me a few months, but finally got those daggers done
[SPOILER-BOX]39959[/SPOILER-BOX]

of all the 13* daggers to do that on.. this one???????????????? its horrible like the katana from same series is

Sonichi
Aug 1, 2016, 10:24 AM
Chill out bro, his money/time not yours.

Those daggers are becoming more commonly used in the last few weeks, can you guess why?

milranduil
Aug 1, 2016, 10:49 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]39960[/SPOILER-BOX]
This?
How do I make image work :(

is it a picture link or a post attachment?

Chill out bro, his money/time not yours.

Those daggers are becoming more commonly used in the last few weeks, can you guess why?

ray/aura are both free af and much better tbh.

elryan
Aug 1, 2016, 01:13 PM
of all the 13* daggers to do that on.. this one???????????????? its horrible like the katana from same series is

At least he's working on it.

I rather party with this dude than people who run around with +0 20% 13* and lucky rise units.

Selphea
Aug 1, 2016, 05:03 PM
ray/aura are both free af and much better tbh.

No Aura TDs tho ;_;

But don't TDs hit weak or WB'd points most of the time anyway?

Sonichi
Aug 1, 2016, 05:08 PM
No Aura TDs tho ;_;

I'd like to think so yes.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 1, 2016, 05:25 PM
[spoiler-box](ノಥ益ಥノ ︵ ┻━┻
http://i.imgur.com/sf9Bigu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/pjbjeIB.png[/spoiler-box]

doomdragon83
Aug 1, 2016, 05:59 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/QHd9emB.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
I finally got this earlier in the week, now I need to get another one... On the other hand, it feels slightly better than my 60 ele, lv3 pot Gal rifle, just need to get a 2nd austere and better affix. I'll see if I can affix it before boost week ends.
Still, I haven't really prepared for boost week so I'm not gonna get much done. I up slotted some Saiki units to prepare them but I don't have any good fodder units at the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/sf9Bigu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/pjbjeIB.png[/spoiler-box]
Ouch. This is the kind of shit that puts me off from dealing with Dudu/Monica before.
I know 98% isn't guaranteed but why does it feel like your chance to fail gets a multiplier based on how low it is? 2*30 or something along those lines where the lower the fail rate the higher the multiplier.

Selphea
Aug 1, 2016, 06:42 PM
That Tech 3 should have been 100%!

Superia
Aug 1, 2016, 06:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pjbjeIB.png[/spoiler-box]

This one is pretty bullshit. Sorry about this.

Pyrei
Aug 1, 2016, 08:42 PM
I made:

orbit knuckles with bayari, mod, flict arma, doom break, power3, and love fever - 140 satk / 10 pp
phantom radar with apprentice, mod, flict magia, doom break, tech4 and latan fever - 150 tatk / 7 pp
ray rod with guranz, tech3, mod, doom break and latan fever - 120 tatk / 7pp
ray talis with apprentice, mod, tech3, flict magia, and doom break - 135 tatk / 5pp
saiki set with apprentice, mod, power3, alter arma, Noble stamina - 120 satk, 80hp, 3pp
Yoi ver2 with bayari, mod, power3, doom break, poison3
Yoi ver2 with bayari, mod, power3, doom break, burn3

pretty good for no planning this one, this boost week suprized me lol
decided except for the 3 noble staminas I bought for the units I wouldn't use ANY boosters/nobles this week
flicts really need a new source of farming... they reach yolo high prices >_>.....

also on a side note I tested S.CN stag vs ideal TD, S.CN stag actually beats them so its a pretty good TD to use, wouldn't mind testing ray TD next

milranduil
Aug 1, 2016, 09:24 PM
No Aura TDs tho ;_;

for some reason i thought there were aura's of all. shows how much i care about them l0l. either way ray is free.

not 100% of the time. not even 75% of the time. there are bosses that don't have easily accessible weakpoints or none at all like rheo, nepto, quartz/zesh/dragon ex pre-break. there are plenty of situations where you will lose latent just because the wrong td was chosen.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 1, 2016, 09:27 PM

This. Two stat 3s + a boosting soul = easy stat 3 transfer, even on upslots, at least up to 6s.

Raid_Hirsh
Aug 1, 2016, 09:34 PM
this boost week suprized me lol

I concur; this week definitely caught me by surprise, especially with the little funds that I had for it.

Nevertheless, my ol' and reliable 12* Blitz Fender (with "Critical Slayer" potential) originally had 5s
Mizer Soul, Shoot III, Ability III, Spirita III and Saint Fever (85 RATK; 9 PP). My Gwanman/White Tail
combo had, more or less, a similar setup with Mizer Soul, Shoot III, Vinculum, Spirita III (80 RATK; 5 PP).

Post-Dudu shenanigans, I was able to successfully upgrade my Blitz Fender to: Till the Soul, Shoot IV,
Modulator, Spirita III and Saint Fever (110 RATK; 9 PP). In addition, I was able to update the units as well with:
Till the Soul, Shoot IV, Modulator and Spirita III (100 RATK; 5 PP). I did all of that with one shoot, along with the
help of 30-percent Affix Boosters.

Overall, I'm just happy that I finally reached the "100+ ATK" club. Although my equipment is rather dated
by today's standards, I'll be more prepared for 2017's Boost Week event. With that being said, happy
grinding/affixing, people~

Shiyo
Aug 1, 2016, 10:50 PM
is it a picture link or a post attachment?

Attachment

Evangelion X.XX
Aug 2, 2016, 12:16 AM
For this boost week, I didn't do any "swag" affixing on any weapon or unit; I already have everything that I want.

I did, however, made an investment on 5-slotting over 20 fodder-weapons with mod/flict arma to sell on the player market; I'm gonna try to sell each of them for 7 mill a piece once boost week passes.

I also 6-slotted a few mod/flict fodder weapons, but I know these won't sell for a while: I'm putting them up for 17 mill a piece.

I thought about making fodder unit affixes with mod/flict affixes, but it didn't seem to be a very good investment given the $ needed to make them, plus it also takes a long while to sell.

I'll be looking forward to collecting my $$$ down the road.

milranduil
Aug 2, 2016, 02:20 AM
Attachment

afaik, all i do to attach a valid extension pic is:
go advanced
manage attachments
add file
upload
done

maybe the file you're selecting isn't an image?

Shiyo
Aug 2, 2016, 02:57 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]39980[/SPOILER-BOX]

Weird, did literally the same thing yet now it works..ok.

Zephyrion
Aug 2, 2016, 03:39 AM
now I'm poor and cube-less, but with how little money I had, I tried to test various different affixes and upslots

Saiki arm Tech IV Spirita IV Stamina IV Apprentice Noble Stamina
Saiki rear Diabo Soul Doom Break Tech III spirita III Noble Technique (upslot)
Saiki leg Guranz Soul Alter Magia Tech III spirita III Noble Technique (upslot)
Saiki leg for alt Shoot IV Spirita IV Stamina IV Till the Soul Noble Shot
Saiki rear for alt madman upslot : Siorg Soul shoot III spirita III stigma Noble Shot (I'm still impressed it even passed at 86% my luck usually doesn't let me get away with that)
Ray Wand Apprentice Soul Modulator Tech IV Spirita IV stigma (non-upslot)
Aura Verhaar Appentice Soul Modulator Doom Break tech III Spirita III (upslot : it's not great, but hey it's a lightning wand, doesn't need to be super awesome xD)

And now I can finally lay off the mesetas and re-build some moneyThat will get eaten by various cosmetics for future gear improvement.

final_attack
Aug 2, 2016, 04:29 AM
Prepared 3 fodder unit should a nice unit appeared. My 8m :( :( :( :( :( :(
Fang + Shoot3 + AlterTiro + junk + junk
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/qmZSS/6e01ac8ffd.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

With this, Only need to get 5s Mod + 5s Apprentice for 100% +155 R-Atk affix even without boost day.
Or maybe I should make 5s Mod + Apprentice ........ But I don't think I have the money orz

(Already made Apprentice + Mod + AlterTiro + Shoot3 + junk last boost week)

I guess I'm done this week.

Rakurai
Aug 2, 2016, 07:01 AM
I really need to plan better for these events.

I improvised and made a 120 S/TATK Ray Wand in anticipation of the new ring removing the need for rainbow wands (Which was the only thing I didn't really like about TE), but that's it so far.

Probably will try to scrounge up some stuff to do decent affixes on my other weapons that need it.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 2, 2016, 08:19 AM

This. Two stat 3s + a boosting soul = easy stat 3 transfer, even on upslots, at least up to 6s.
I'm cheap. Karma I guess :wacko:

Done with boost week. Next week onward: fashion whore intensifies.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/Pf9x8MB.png[/spoiler-box]

KatherineAlexandra
Aug 2, 2016, 08:38 AM
...its horrible like the katana from same series is
Well shit.

Got these two primed and ready for future affixing when I have some more dollarydos. Won't need boost week for 100%, thankfully.
[SPOILER-BOX]3998139982[/SPOILER-BOX]
Going for Act Soul/Power IV/Love Fever/Doom Break/Modulator/Noble Power on both

milranduil
Aug 2, 2016, 02:33 PM
Well shit.

Got these two primed and ready for future affixing when I have some more dollarydos. Won't need boost week for 100%, thankfully.
[SPOILER-BOX]3998139982[/SPOILER-BOX]
Going for Act Soul/Power IV/Love Fever/Doom Break/Modulator/Noble Power on both

much better td choice there! you will notice a massive power spike when you finish it :D

ThePSOVeteran
Aug 2, 2016, 05:30 PM
I already did a few affix jobs for my Nox Krieg-NT+34 (at +90 t-atk) and a Lighthning Espada for a friend (his is +85 s-atk, but could go to +110 for him boost week or not with 200 excubes). I plan to get my LV 8 PP crafted saiki units to 125 t-atk each they are currently at +55 but I can get them to at least 110 each before I add in a Vinculum or something similiar or comparable. I'm going to 5 slots w/ Apprentice, Tech IV, Mutation II, Flicit Magia, and Vinculum (+135), modulator (+145), or ability 3 (that will be +125). I might be able to have ability III and modulator in it at the same time for +155.

doomdragon83
Aug 2, 2016, 06:24 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Ocq0pEU.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
Ugh, looking back this was a bad idea and I clearly wasn't thinking things through last night. What I should have done was upslot it and then get Apprentice on it at least as I definitely have some 6 slot Apprentice souls around and save up for 6 slot Mods. Then figure out what else I can use from there. Oh well, time to save up for next boost week if I can't do so without it.

Youmu Konpaku
Aug 2, 2016, 07:42 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i66.tinypic.com/352ex7d.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

i'm poor now. all my meseta and cubes goes to that and astral fodder (catalyst with flict /modu)

Remz69
Aug 2, 2016, 08:14 PM
didn't make anything other than side weapons like kuron knux, burn rifle, shock DS and then some money
thought i'd use the chance to make some 5s unit soul catalyst but i failed all five attempts in a row at 46% and buying fodders is out of question at those prices so nope

Raujinn
Aug 2, 2016, 08:32 PM
Got enough materials to 60% my Austere Spear. Also sold a bunch of stuff and got a bunch of NEW stuff in the process of running the XQs to finish the spear, so that's something.

Flaoc
Aug 2, 2016, 09:00 PM
didnt really do much this week beyond some 13* grinds..

i guess these 2

unfinished ele but affixed it i guess
http://i.grab.la/06803-6eca0e2d-3466-4bec-b68e-c51f0a3b6d37.png

made a cheap brgu set cause thats what ur supposed to do during boost week duh right.. cheap affix easily done without boost '.'

http://i.grab.la/06803-aa0b9c2b-7714-4a4c-b1c5-ec9fbaca697f.png

Xaeris
Aug 2, 2016, 09:04 PM
These remain my triumph for the week.
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/2PVvtX6.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/UCnmxuT.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/P1pdOgz.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Aside from that, I did a lot of little things: grinded some of the NT 13*s I've been amassing, made my alts some slightly better units, etc. But let me say, while 10% affix boost was great as usual, the +25% exp on NT grinding was the unsung hero of boost week. From 0 to 30 on a 13* with four +30 11*s, absolutely magical. Plus, I got to make a bunch of Nox fodder to sell when the next collection sheet hits and the price goes bonkers. Anyway, that's enough tryharding for one week. Back to spending meseta on fashion, like Sakai intended.

doomdragon83
Aug 2, 2016, 09:56 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/S6998yU.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/7E6lHLJ.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Well, went all the way into poverty so may as well make something of it. I affixed my Gal rifle and changed the ele to dark. I originally tekked this as 7s so finding extra material wasn't fun. Done the best with what I had left over plus extra stuff I bought.

I learned I'm too reckless with my spending thanks to boost week. Even so, I can't wait until I find some 6s units so I can make that rear Saiki I have actually useful. It's just a matter of actually getting the units and good abilities.

Zyrusticae
Aug 2, 2016, 10:34 PM
I came out of boost week with a whole lot of grinded Ray weapons (katana, partizan, dual blades, gunslash, partial assault rifle and gunslash), 40m meseta in accumulated earnings, and a slightly better-affixed T-Atk focused Saiki set.

No fancy 6- or 7-slot affixes here. NT grind boost was all I really took advantage of. Maybe next time I'll actually affix something. Maybe. I dnno.

Shiyo
Aug 3, 2016, 12:57 AM
I made so much meseta during this boost week without even trying, it was insane. All my fodder I was trying to sell for weeks that was clogging up my storage and shop instantly sold every single day, it was great. The prices increased too, so I was getting much more.

I ended up affixing units, 3 way weapons, grinding 3 ray weapons to +30 and buying costumes and managed to still make profit somehow.