PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 My petition

Sycho Soldier
Jul 28, 2016, 12:08 AM
Follow this link if you think that English PSO2 should finally come to consoles like it was promised. It has been far 2 long since Sega promised an english PSO2 to the Americas. We are still waiting, but the time for simply waiting has passed and I think if we put our voices together, we shall be heard!!! Even if you want English PSO2 for pc instead of just translating the game. It is time that we are heard. Please join me my fellow gamers...IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE, AND WE ARE TIRED OF JUST WAITING!!!

https://www.change.org/p/sega-bring-english-translated-phantasy-star-to-consoles?recruiter=89601592&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Flaoc
Jul 28, 2016, 12:09 AM
or you can suck it up and join the jp servers instead of hoping for something that will never happen.. we have english patches and everything so i do not see why you just cannot play on the superior version anyway

Anduril
Jul 28, 2016, 12:11 AM
Your's is like the 3rd petition (at least) for this exact reason. If SEGA was going to release PSO2 to the west, they would have responded to one of those (which as far as I know, they never did).

RibbonSoft
Jul 28, 2016, 12:13 AM
Please someone lock this thread, enough is enough already.

Read this very carefully if you have even half a brain in your thick skull:

PSO2 IS NOT COMING TO THE WEST. NOT NOW, NOT EVER. VARIOUS PETITIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE AND HAVE BEEN IGNORED BY SEGA. YOURS WON'T MAKE ONE FUCKING DIFFERENCE. SEGA HAS NO PLANS EVER TO LOCALIZE THE GAME. IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS, FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY.

EDIT: OH, AND I'VE REPORTED YOU TOO FOR YOUR IDIOCY.

(Yes this is probably bait, but Idc, I'm tired of seeing these types of threads. Yes this triggers me, fuckin' retards need to fuck off already.)

Shiyo
Jul 28, 2016, 12:13 AM
Follow this link if you think that English PSO2 should finally come to consoles like it was promised. It has been far 2 long since Sega promised an english PSO2 to the Americas. We are still waiting, but the time for simply waiting has passed and I think if we put our voices together, we shall be heard!!! Even if you want English PSO2 for pc instead of just translating the game. It is time that we are heard. Please join me my fellow gamers...IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE, AND WE ARE TIRED OF JUST WAITING!!!

https://www.change.org/p/sega-bring-english-translated-phantasy-star-to-consoles?recruiter=89601592&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
Kindly fuck off. I don't want to have to use a proxy to play the real version of the game that isn't 3 years behind on content.

Meteor Weapon
Jul 28, 2016, 12:21 AM
You already had the jp installed in your pc, why are you trying to sett up with another pointless petition that's been done since forever.

Petition in gaming industry almost never works, give it up.

Daku
Jul 28, 2016, 12:25 AM
I don't want it, anybody currently playing the JP version doesn't want it, and most importantly, you don't realize it now, you don't want it.

A US release would be far behind on content and more than likely if picked up by a3rd party host like say... Nexon or Aeria (Which sega would most certainly do) Would have even more gated off behind a pay wall than the JP version as well as potentially like SEA, have them demanding the superior version be IP blocked off in an effort to push current players of the JP version in America towards it... as in you'd be ruining our fun because you seem to insist on a 'legit'(potentially even worse) localization.

Your very unlike to get our support and even if you get enough Sega won't give a damn.

Xaelouse
Jul 28, 2016, 12:30 AM
This game will get ragged on even more in the states

Dammy
Jul 28, 2016, 01:01 AM
petitions, lol
these americans are funny

wefwq
Jul 28, 2016, 01:47 AM
I'll release my photon inside of you, OP.

CoWorker
Jul 28, 2016, 02:07 AM
I would rather sign a petition to stop petitioners on petitioning a US version of PSO2

But seriously... Having an IP block sucks so bad... Having your connection limited by proxy sometimes can be really frustrating... And SEA is doing poorly atm (major EQ -> only 2 private MPAs that aren't even 12/12)

elryan
Jul 28, 2016, 02:28 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/795/279/4c5.png

gabor100
Jul 28, 2016, 03:58 AM
How do we expect that people like OP in going to play the JP version with english patch, when idiots are happy that the 10 years old PC game MUA came to steam for 40$? They waited for the game to come to PC so long. They are blind sheeps.

Great Pan
Jul 28, 2016, 04:02 AM
NO PSO2NA 4 YOU!

Sayara
Jul 28, 2016, 06:17 AM
Everyone's ultimate negativity aside, Sega doesn't seem interested in going US release. This thread, it's bed time. Good night.