PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Anyone got error 650 when logging in today?

[Ayumi]
Aug 3, 2016, 12:10 PM
I'm just wondering as all my accounts got error 650 and I had to add the confirmation code on all 3 of my accounts today on a PC that played on those accounts all this year (and even logged onto them yesterday).

Not saying it's a problem as I confirmed them (but it was annoying) and was wondering if I was the only one that got such a thing.

Dammy
Aug 3, 2016, 12:18 PM
did you change your IP much ? or MAC adress ?
check login history in game

[Ayumi]
Aug 3, 2016, 12:21 PM
did you change your IP much ? or MAC adress ?
check login history in game

Didn't change anything actually.
The login history shows the same time I login yesterday as the last time I logged in.

I even tried logging onto my friend's account which they played on this PC before and same error. So I'm not understanding why it did that for me today.
I should probably check out my 2nd PC and see if it gets that same problem.

Sirius-91
Aug 4, 2016, 05:57 AM
;3389144']Didn't change anything actually.
The login history shows the same time I login yesterday as the last time I logged in.

I even tried logging onto my friend's account which they played on this PC before and same error. So I'm not understanding why it did that for me today.
I should probably check out my 2nd PC and see if it gets that same problem.

Did you update windows?

[Ayumi]
Aug 6, 2016, 10:39 AM
Did you update windows?

Like last week and reverted back. I log in daily though so I don't see why it would've waited a week to give the error.
Did it again the day after and now it stopped since then.

Sirius-91
Aug 6, 2016, 11:51 AM
;3389509']Like last week and reverted back. I log in daily though so I don't see why it would've waited a week to give the error.
Did it again the day after and now it stopped since then.

When you update/revert, the game treats you as if you're logging in from a new machine.

[Ayumi]
Aug 6, 2016, 12:07 PM
When you update/revert, the game treats you as if you're logging in from a new machine.

Weird then. As I only updated one day and by the next day after so much headaches I reverted back.
Then had the game log in and working perfectly for the rest of the week until the update this week.