PDA

View Full Version : Guide Best Recording Program For PSO2 + Not make Force Close

Ivyn
Aug 3, 2016, 10:48 PM
What program do you guys usually use, for recording video in pso2? Because i use bandicam and it makes me force close

Yden
Aug 3, 2016, 11:02 PM
I've never had any issues with bandicam. What version of the program are you using?

nguuuquaaa
Aug 3, 2016, 11:04 PM
Bandicam and never force close. Do you have enough disk storage? Sometimes I forgot to clean and shit happened.

final_attack
Aug 3, 2016, 11:06 PM
NVidia Share ....... (GeForce Experience - Beta ver as far as I know ..... non-beta is ShadowPlay I think?)
Very light.

I think I heard OBS (or something) is light too ..... but I personally never used it. Probably wait for someone that have experience on it.

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 3, 2016, 11:18 PM
Fraps has been my bread and butter for over a decade and a half. Though the file size is large and you either need multiple hard disks in a raid 0 or an SSD, it's well worth the quality that comes out in the end.

TyroneSama
Aug 3, 2016, 11:25 PM
There's basically zero reason to use anything but OBS Studio at this point.

Altiea
Aug 3, 2016, 11:41 PM
My PS4. :wacko:

pkemr4
Aug 3, 2016, 11:47 PM
OBS
5 char

Ivyn
Aug 3, 2016, 11:51 PM
what is OBS?

#Edit : Nvm, already find it ._.

nevershootme
Aug 3, 2016, 11:57 PM
I've used Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and Xbox Gaming app on Windows. both are solid, so far I've only gotten up to 720P recordings at 60 FPS on both apps. a 16 min recording eats around 2.5GB.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 3, 2016, 11:57 PM
OBS records have super low fps for me, dunno why.

Mattykins
Aug 4, 2016, 12:15 AM
With OBS, you have to go into the settings to make sure it makes the best quality recordings. I think there's guides online here and there; helps to have a decent machine, too

Maulcun
Aug 4, 2016, 01:19 AM
I use Shadowplay

red1228
Aug 4, 2016, 04:36 AM
I was using Bandicam for a while, but after updating to Windows 10 (yes I know... my undoing), Bandicam started crashing my games.

Besides that, OBS, as others have suggested.
Its not very user friendly (tried it two years ago, following guides & even youtube videos but it would never actually "hook" onto anything for me), but it uses the least amount of resources next to Nvidia ShadowPlay. Its also got a buttload of options & features that other recording software just do not have.

If you have an Nvidia Graphics card (600 series or newer), then Shadowplay is just as efficient / low-impact as OBS & MUCH MORE user friendly.