PDA

View Full Version : servers up

Flaoc
Aug 10, 2016, 03:00 AM
now go afk in lobbies or whatever it is u do

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 10, 2016, 03:03 AM
now go afk in lobbies or whatever it is u do

You've no idea how long I've specifically wanted to do just that.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 10, 2016, 03:59 AM
where's vegas? don't tell me it's story mode only.

Sizustar
Aug 10, 2016, 04:05 AM
where's vegas? don't tell me it's story mode only.

Story mode at this time, Free field comes later

Zorak000
Aug 10, 2016, 01:24 PM
I saw a patch note mention something about "Potential Switching"

anybody got anything on that? it might have limited use on old-world weapons, but I would assume it means we might finally start seeing multiple potentials on newtype weapons!

Bellion
Aug 10, 2016, 01:30 PM
You basically use x amount of photon boosters/spheres/weaponoid boosters based on your weapon's potential level to switch to another potential of the same level. If your potential level is currently level 3, you can only switch to another level 3 potential.
12 items for level 3
7 items for level 2
3 items for level 1

You cannot have 2 potentials simultaneously so you'll have to go back to Dudu/Monica and use your items to switch between potentials.

Edit: It's 9 weaponoid boosters for level 3, and I have no idea how much is needed for level 1 and 2. _(:3

Loveless62
Aug 10, 2016, 02:33 PM
You basically use x amount of photon boosters/spheres/weaponoid boosters based on your weapon's potential level to switch to another potential of the same level. If your potential level is currently level 3, you can only switch to another level 3 potential.
12 items for level 3
7 items for level 2
3 items for level 1

You cannot have 2 potentials simultaneously so you'll have to go back to Dudu/Monica and use your items to switch between potentials.

Wow, that beats starting over at +10 on old-style weapons (or starting over completely on NT weapons)!

Zorak000
Aug 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
yeah I think they were hesitant to put more than one potential on NT weapons before now because they didn't have this figured out yet :v

hopefully they can start giving the weapons with NT versions all of their other alt-potentials again; though I will understand if they are not going to give God Hand-NT the booster potential or future weaponoid potential :v

TaigaUC
Aug 10, 2016, 10:46 PM
I see they finally realized trying to sell people quests that they often get disconnected from is a terribad idea.
You can now reconnect within 3 minutes of disconnection, up to 3 times, but only if you're the trigger user, and only for trigger quests.
I don't see why they don't just allow people to reconnect to any quest, like other games. Even Vindictus allows it, and that's the exact same type of game.

I'm also hearing the new face command is the exact same thing as the old ce command, despite all SEGA's hyping it up.
And that you cannot use the myfashion command to "transform" in mid SJUMP.