PDA

View Full Version : ARKS League Discussion

TaigaUC
Aug 10, 2016, 08:04 AM
So... how is it? I haven't tried it yet.

Edit: Oh, so it's just killing enemies. I thought it was something more interesting :/

Poyonche
Aug 10, 2016, 08:07 AM
FUCKING FUCK DARKERS STOP APPEARING IN MY SEABED AQs, I'M IN SECOND PLACE BECAUSE OF YOU !
https://i.imgflip.com/18pohs.jpg

Cool feature, I actually enjoy hunting for this. :wacko:

Rakurai
Aug 10, 2016, 08:36 AM
The previous post basically sums up my experience. Was in first place, then got screwed over by bad luck with spawns.

The event as a whole was a little silly, as only a fourth of my group even participated. I imagine it'll start grouping players appropriately after this, though, so the competition might become more steep.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 10, 2016, 08:43 AM
Huge letdown. Like there wansn't enought of trashing helpless mobs.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 10, 2016, 08:48 AM
I forgot TE/HU is a thing and went with FI/BR :wacko:

How the heck did the first guy got 2k4 pts anyway :wacko:

phurion
Aug 10, 2016, 08:48 AM
I somehow squeaked out 1st, even though I had 90% darker spawns. I really had to tryhard it though. Not sure when or where the rewards come from. Mimi just tells me there's no rewards this time, even though it clearly stated 100 SG for 1st.

Vatallus
Aug 10, 2016, 08:51 AM
There is a 30 minute wait before results are posted, even though we could clearly see our rank before it ended.

Dammy
Aug 10, 2016, 08:57 AM
looks same as attack rankings so far
also, reward is not worth it, SG ? really ? gimme AC godamnit

Kondibon
Aug 10, 2016, 08:58 AM
I'm pretty sure these are just meant to be smaller scale interrupt rankings. I dunno why anyone thought they'd be anything else.

TehCubey
Aug 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
I mercilessly farmed the first room of Vopar TA. Kill all three waves, abandon, repeat. That way even though I joined late, I was third in the end.

Kinda boring really. I hope future ARKS Leagues will have more varied objectives than just "kill type of mob", or else I'll abuse them just as shamelessly. Still, free SGs.

Pyrei
Aug 10, 2016, 09:03 AM
1500+ kills in about 1 hour by spaming first part of vopar TA, free 100 SG :D

Dammy
Aug 10, 2016, 09:06 AM
did EQ and 2 AQ runs , got 30 SG
restarting TA for a hour is not my thing

Vatallus
Aug 10, 2016, 09:07 AM
Ran Coastal AQ and ended up 2nd even though I had a 200 kill lead halfway into the ranking.

Knew I should of played Force.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 10, 2016, 09:10 AM
Seabed Survey for 1 hour, got 1k pts, rank 3rd.

TaigaUC
Aug 10, 2016, 09:15 AM
I haven't been paying attention to PSO2 stuff lately, then I saw league and thought it was something else.
Well, I guess it's good that they expanded on interrupt rankings and are giving people more ways to earn Star Gems.

Raujinn
Aug 10, 2016, 11:02 AM
I'd like to at least try because I still want a specific color variation of a Falz outfit (15 tries in and no luck yet!) so any source of SG is welcome for now.

Knowing my luck though they'll hold the damn things at ridiculous hours for me and I'll get lumped in with the most extreme of try-hards and get fuck all.

Vatallus
Aug 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
I still want an Elder clone, but since they made the voice ticket and hair also cost 40SG tokens... meh. It is pretty lame that they didn't making trading in a different costume worth more than 1 token. I have 3 off color Persona F costumes and one off color Elder costume. imo they should be worth 5-10 SG tokens each.

Raujinn
Aug 10, 2016, 04:37 PM
Yeah this exchange is awful. It also doesn't include any colour variations so you're left at the mercy of RNG if you want a specific one or the damaged Apprentice suit. :/ Like getting 3600 stargems within 6 months wasn't enough of an ask.

Also I've seen some people with near 6000pts for that league. You only get one hour, right? If so they were somehow pulling off 100 kills per minute! I don't stand a hope in hell's chance of competing with that...Or is it not 1 point per kill?

TehCubey
Aug 10, 2016, 04:59 PM
It's three hours.

Raujinn
Aug 10, 2016, 05:10 PM
That's a bit less insane then!

Rakurai
Aug 10, 2016, 07:02 PM
I'm going to assume that spamming the Altar TA is probably going to be the best way to farm Baridrans, since I don't recall them having a particularly good spawn rate anywhere.

Xaeris
Aug 10, 2016, 07:21 PM
They appear as Quartz Dragon's adds in free field F. Cont, so gather up a posse and rush to the boss over and over, I guess.

nguuuquaaa
Aug 11, 2016, 01:20 AM
Sanctum TA first wave is quite good for farming Baridrans. I got like 130+ in 30 minutes with crappy loading time. Too bad I started too late and the first guy got ~170 pts ahead, he seems to use this method too.

Shadowstarkirby
Aug 11, 2016, 01:29 AM
Not sure why Arks League needs to go on for three hours. If this is suppose to be a way of making old shitty quests relevant?

Anyway, I got squeezed out of 1st in the last 7 mins, finishing at 403 kills. Even though I had like a 60 kill lead at the start, I got overtaken by a JP player that obviously loaded faster than me, so that really sucks. Probably not going to do this again, exerting myself for 3 hours just for 50 SG is not how I'd like to spend my time playing.

Vatallus
Aug 11, 2016, 01:32 AM
Only did this for the last 30 minutes and landed 111 kills before it was over. (quit early once when only 3 of the Baridrans died)

Probably faster to farm Quartz boss room with someone else but meh. First place only had 150ish so I guess if I really wanted too I could of got the 100SG.. but let's be real. $5 worth of SG for possibly 3 hours worth of work isn't really a great thing.

Raujinn
Aug 12, 2016, 08:55 AM
Hrm, was 2nd then someone managed to somehow accelerate ahead of me dramatically. So ended up 3rd.

How do the points actually work? Cause I was spamming SHAQ City and Ruins and people were getting more than double the amount of points I was

e: its 2 points per kill regardless of level or specific enemy. So I shoulda just run around in circles in regular SH Ruins for most of it I guess.

final_attack
Aug 12, 2016, 09:34 AM
Hrm, was 2nd then someone managed to somehow accelerate ahead of me dramatically. So ended up 3rd.

How do the points actually work? Cause I was spamming SHAQ City and Ruins and people were getting more than double the amount of points I was

e: its 2 points per kill regardless of level or specific enemy. So I shoulda just run around in circles in regular SH Ruins for most of it I guess.

ぐるぐるmpa?
Not sure how it goes ....... but I think 12-man MPA can or will out-do 4-man AQ ....... if 12-man MPA can get PSE Burst o-o

nguuuquaaa
Aug 12, 2016, 10:43 AM
I skipped today league :wacko:
Too many people aiming for 1st :wacko:

TehCubey
Aug 12, 2016, 11:01 AM
I spammed the harukotan TA for this league, abandoning or (when possible) getting knocked out on purpose once the two minibosses show up.

Easy 2nd place (though I had to leave early so I dropped to 4th in the meantime...), but the first was way above the rest. I suspect a SHAQ PSE party.

Now the question is, where to easily find a lot of krahdas for the next league.

Xaeris
Aug 12, 2016, 11:04 AM
Desert boss room adds. Though a little mob like that might actually spawn in even greater quantities if you isolate one of its spawn points in a PSE burst. Krahdas spawn in AQ mines, I believe. I can theory craft these strategies, but I honestly just don't care enough to compete in glorified defeat rankings.

Raujinn
Aug 12, 2016, 11:07 AM
Seems Ruins Free Field has a high spawn rate. First block only though, none at all appear in the 2nd block.

Harukotan counted? Agh.. In my head I figured that one wouldn't work because "they don't drop anything or give EXP". Trained behavior from collection sheets. :(

Lyrise
Aug 12, 2016, 07:14 PM
One of the more consistent ways to approach the current league session with Krahdas is to actually go into Ep4ch1, the very first spawn is 6 krahdas. If you are level 61+ Kill them, quit story, repeat (enemies scale to your level). Also, one of the Daily orders today is to kill off up to 99 dagans. 6 of those spawn right after 6 krahdas spawn as well. you can spawn all 12 and kill them all at once to gain points, and some extra meseta on the side. It's not the absolute best way, but its still pretty effective.

Raujinn
Aug 12, 2016, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I went with that for a while and stayed almost twice as far ahead of 2nd place for like 40min. Then their total exploded and they killed 100s ahead of me within the next 10. I can only guess they found the best way to do it but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what they're doin to beat the near 12/min I was getting.

Lyrise
Aug 12, 2016, 07:29 PM
The best way always involves a party, Advanced Mission, and a burst. Alternatively, boss adds when you enter a boss room as a party. Not something you can do if you're solo (which I definitely was).

Raujinn
Aug 12, 2016, 07:40 PM
Yeah I pretty much can't find anyone that'd spam boss rooms with me. Kinda hard when you can't explain what the aim is in the party description to pug it..

TehCubey
Aug 12, 2016, 08:28 PM
Many people achieved success with the desert and ruins free fields. The first story quest of Ep 4 is guaranteed 6 krahdas, but you have to click through too much and suffer an unskippable chapter introductory screen to get there. Overall a waste of time.

I was first thanks to a ruins explo with good layout, and I took an hourly break in the middle.

Lyrise
Aug 12, 2016, 08:48 PM
Huh? 6 kills in about 45 seconds isn't that bad. Sure you can't skip the chapter OP, but everything past that can be skipped with 2 button presses. For me, I kill all 6 krahdas at once, and during the animation for the kill strike I'm already pressing buttons to kill the quest off. It's consistent, and still got me to second place.

Waste of time is if you are constantly unlucky and running free fields finding few and far in between, especially if you're soloing. (not bad in party where you can just correct everything with a burst.)

Raujinn
Aug 12, 2016, 09:19 PM
A lot of league success seems to be luck of the draw with who you're matched with. In my group, it was really just me and the person who got 1st that even tried. 3rd was a decent effort but everyone else put in the minimal amount.

I feel like if you're in a group like that, just secure 2nd or 3rd and if the competition in your group is stiff as hell just put the bare minimum in for the top ten. 500 yen isn't worth the whole three hours of slogging and well 2nd and 3rd are less than that even.

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 11:40 AM
Hmmm again trying the story quest with the two guaranteed Helicopters, getting rougly 1 per minute from it. Getting annihilated by two people this time... Not sure this is working again

e: Oh there was a third one i was missing somehow, oops!

Lyrise
Aug 13, 2016, 12:00 PM
if you have spare bonus tokyo gold keys, that's an instant 10. Otherwise, story is ideal.

Kiboune
Aug 13, 2016, 12:13 PM
Hmmm again trying the story quest with the two guaranteed Helicopters, getting rougly 1 per minute from it. Getting annihilated by two people this time... Not sure this is working again

e: Oh there was a third one i was missing somehow, oops!

Which story quest exactly?

Lyrise
Aug 13, 2016, 12:19 PM
Ep4ch2 (should be 34-B). Ignore the tanks, the last 2 helis spawn after you kill off all the zombies and rollers.

Poyonche
Aug 13, 2016, 12:21 PM
Killing all the zombies is enough for the helis to spawn.

Lyrise
Aug 13, 2016, 12:30 PM
Even better. I wasn't sure because the last 2 helis were spawning separately.

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 02:15 PM
Yeah that one took me a few runs to work out too. Really sped up my kills and I fairly solidly secured 2nd. I think 1st was doing the same but was just loading faster and/or killing more efficiently.

e: Pondering how the matchmaking works in this. In my league, 1st broke 400, I got 223 or so and third got 148. Someone I chatted with was like 2nd with 40. D:

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2016, 02:37 PM
I believe matchmaking places you in groups based on log in times. The last few times I have purposely logged in late and checked my group just to see no else with points either... but then we all have the same amount of points because we obviously start killing.

Again, I logged in 20 minutes before this one ended and got placed into a group with all fresh people. I checked right after my first few story chapter runs to see 3 of us with the exact same score. Didn't get to check before it ended though. Had to try to get those last few kills.

Flaoc
Aug 13, 2016, 02:37 PM
started 80 points behind... only did this to piss off the guy in 1st otherwise i would have settled with 2nd

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.grab.la/0680d-5b9d64bc-fc92-484a-a17a-fc544731d310.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 02:40 PM
Bah I coulda gotten 1st in your league too.. I stopped for like 50min only cause I was never catching first (448 last i saw) and 3rd and 4th had given up. If the next one down has given up you might as well too rly, save the effort.

Flaoc
Aug 13, 2016, 02:41 PM
i started like 1 hour 20 mins late and this guy never stopped.. technically starting from the start would be around what the 1st guy in yours had as well

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 02:44 PM
Well more that I coulda beaten that guy if I was in your shoes I mean.

Flaoc
Aug 13, 2016, 02:48 PM
i see.. well originally i was only get 1 kill in the last couple mins just to get the 5 but meh more fun to piss off someone imo

Kiboune
Aug 13, 2016, 02:55 PM
Next league: XH or SH for silver badges?

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 02:59 PM
How many does VH drop even?

Think I;ll start this one late. Cant be fucked farming silver badges for 3 hours straight...

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2016, 03:04 PM
Logged in near the end.

Flaoc
Aug 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
next one is just straight up pure rng bs.. odin quest doesnt even drop anything besides code rewards

n_n
Aug 13, 2016, 10:04 PM
Anyone here doing SH? How's the silver rate?

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
SH kept giving me golds :(

Lyrise
Aug 13, 2016, 11:08 PM
SH kept giving me golds :(

As luck would have it, I got put into the same pool as you. Logged in almost 2 hours late, rushed N mode for 10 silvers, because that badge is an e-trial reward.

Raujinn
Aug 13, 2016, 11:32 PM
Ah well. I was unaware that VH and lower could drop silvers. Figured I recognised the name Renne from PSO2es.

TheszNuts
Aug 13, 2016, 11:43 PM
Meanwhile in another front:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/253QDKG.png[/spoiler-box]

Lyrise
Aug 13, 2016, 11:57 PM
The fun part is that it treats you and everyone that tied with you as the highest rank you can be, with prizes intact.

If scoring wasn't so erratic in League, you could probably have everyone agree to tie and everyone would get the top reward. Too bad this is much easier to execute in es than it is on PC. All we did in es is agree that nobody will run SH EM requests more than once, so everyone would get the "assisted most times" bonus multiplier.

Vatallus
Aug 14, 2016, 12:09 AM
Since this has been implemented I have added Persona F shadow, Apprentice Crimson, and Elder Night Blue to my list of slang costumes.

Still 0/3 for Elder clone.

So best place to farm Signo Beats.. AQ? Can't think of any fast reliable place to get them at the moment.

Rakurai
Aug 14, 2016, 02:12 AM
I find area 1 of the second and third Tunnels ARKS quest to have a fairly decent spawn rate on Signo Beats.

I don't think there's any place with fixed spawns that can be farmed at a good pace, though.

Vatallus
Aug 14, 2016, 03:12 AM
10 mins in some guy in my group has 88 kills already. I tried the arks quest but spawns are pretty slow... hrm.

Edit:

I'm obviously missing something?

PokeminMaster
Aug 14, 2016, 03:27 AM
10 mins in some guy in my group has 88 kills already. I tried the arks quest but spawns are pretty slow... hrm.

Edit:

I'm obviously missing something?

Could be luck with PSE Bursts?

Vatallus
Aug 14, 2016, 03:37 AM
I guess, they broke 450 now. No point in me trying anymore since I don't have a party and my team doesn't play anymore because EP4 sucks.

Poyonche
Aug 14, 2016, 04:06 AM
Isn't there a story quest with guaranteed Signo spawns ?

Or a XQ ?

Edit 2 : I got to 60 by running Tranmizer Arks Quest Area 2. As it is a multi area, spawns are somehow unlimited.

Kondibon
Aug 14, 2016, 05:08 AM
Not sure if I should keep going or not. No one else seems to be trying... or even online. :wacko:
http://i.imgur.com/N2HDcfJ.png

TheszNuts
Aug 14, 2016, 05:17 AM
Not sure if I should keep going or not. No one else seems to be trying... or even online. :wacko:
http://i.imgur.com/N2HDcfJ.png

Thats all people online, but whether or not afk is unknown. Your pool of players isn't generated until you either log on or was there at the start, and it pulls from players of a similar circumstance. Like I stay offline for the first hour or two so I dont have to race for 3 hours straight a tryhard.

Poyonche
Aug 14, 2016, 05:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YVJkTKw.jpg

I should stop here so we both get 100SG. :wacko:

Kiboune
Aug 14, 2016, 05:57 AM
Can i login in 30 minutes before the end and participate in league?

Rakurai
Aug 14, 2016, 06:03 AM
Yes.

That's actually what I did, and everyone else happened to be too lazy to start participating until that time.

I assume they didn't know what quest was good for finding them, because I ended up with double the points of the second place player.

Vatallus
Aug 14, 2016, 11:11 AM
That is the point I stopped at. I found a random person doing SH Tunnels Explore who had 3 side by side spaces in A2 that each spawned 1-4 Signo Beats, still couldn't catch up to the guy in first. The guy in first must of had a 12/12 MPA that kept getting PSEs because said player would gain 200 or so kills in a few minute period. Seems to have stopped shorter after I did. Can't blame them.

Only thing I can think of.

Now why is it posting as attachment.

Raujinn
Aug 14, 2016, 02:19 PM
I'll just AQ this next one if I catch it. Not gonna guarantee first unless I end up with a bunch of no efforts I guess.

e: Assuming I cant find an MPA anyway, which is unlikely if I'm late.

For the future though I ought to work out how to find/create such MPAs. Like what I need in the description/name or something because doing it randomly ends up with people either bringing NPCs and ruining everything or rushing through to the boss also ruining everything. :c

TheszNuts
Aug 16, 2016, 12:03 AM
Easiest ever
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/iB9LCB9.png[/spoiler-box]

Vatallus
Aug 16, 2016, 12:25 AM
Feel bad for 2nd place. If I didn't get 3 rare stages in 51-55 we would of been tied.

I think the cutoff point for logging in is either 15 minutes or 5 minutes before it ends. There is a cut off point though.

Oh I got a 特殊能力追加(攻撃総合).... (looks at chance of getting said item. 0.781%)

WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A PART OF ELDER ALREADY?

TheszNuts
Aug 16, 2016, 12:36 AM
Cutoff is 15 minutes prior to end.

JCry
Aug 16, 2016, 07:16 AM
Anyone wanna duo upcoming blundarl ARKS league? Quarry Exploration has Blundarls as boss ads so It's pretty straight forward run to the end --> Teleport with 2+ and kill boss mobs.

Raujinn
Aug 16, 2016, 11:57 AM
That Banther one was wierd. It started super late in my timezone but I figured I'd try for at least top 10. Of course it'd end up the one league I was pulling ahead in so I felt kinda annoyed havin to go to sleep but fuckit I'm not losing sleep over $5 worth of gems.

Turned out 2nd place felt the same way and I woke up to 100SG, then I pulled the exact costume I'd been trying for all this time. I'M FREEEE!

... and now I don't know what to do with the excess gems.

Weiss9029
Aug 16, 2016, 12:00 PM
That Banther one was wierd. It started super late in my timezone but I figured I'd try for at least top 10. Of course it'd end up the one league I was pulling ahead in so I felt kinda annoyed havin to go to sleep but fuckit I'm not losing sleep over $5 worth of gems.

Turned out 2nd place felt the same way and I woke up to 100SG, then I pulled the exact costume I'd been trying for all this time. I'M FREEEE!

... and now I don't know what to do with the excess gems.

Triboosters and EQ triggers?

Also keep in mind this won't be the only SG scratch, a new one will be coming soon enough, you could save up for that and then spend it on triggers if you don't see anything you like in the new scratch

Raujinn
Aug 16, 2016, 12:12 PM
Yeah could do. I just won't be competing as much now I got what I want; let others get their prizes.

Vatallus
Aug 17, 2016, 09:30 AM
Was a single SHAQ Ruins run... not sure what 2nd and 3rd place were doing. Anyway, good thing to see before I head off to work.

TehCubey
Aug 17, 2016, 10:30 AM
Logged in 45 minutes before League ended, fully expecting a group of people who either don't care or don't know what they're doing. Because everyone who really played to win either logged in before, or would do so at a full hour.

And I was right. Easiest first place in the league yet. As usual, they key to winning isn't to try your best, but to game the system and log in at a time that gives you the best chances of winning.

Good game design Sega, 10/10. Oh well, free 100 SGs per day is nothing to sneeze at.

Raujinn
Aug 17, 2016, 10:42 AM
Except I've been doing just that and ending up with people as extreme as those at the start. It's just luck, though doing it does seem to help your odds of getting top 3.

TehCubey
Aug 17, 2016, 10:57 AM
You need to log in late, but not too late because other opportunists who log in at a late time to have an easy group will probably be waiting for that moment too. It's better to be slightly earlier. Unless of course they too are thinking like that, and will log in somewhat earlier than they expected to...

Either way, I'm pretty sure this type of mindgames and blind luck is not what Sega had in mind when they made the ARKS League. The whole thing is just badly designed without actual thought put into decisions, as usual.

Lyrise
Aug 17, 2016, 11:21 AM
Whether they intended it or not, usually the EM they put in during League schedules is enough to drag people out of waiting, and then log on. Would be more effective if they put in an EM people would generally want to run.

Raujinn
Aug 17, 2016, 11:27 AM
Oh yeah definitely, the system is daft as it is because there's no incentive to actually run it at the start. Even if we assume equal competition throughout (which we know isnt the case) its "grind it out for 3 hours for a shot at 100SG" or "grind it out for 40min or so for a shot at 100SG"

Sega!

JoycieC
Aug 17, 2016, 11:49 AM
Currently trying to do the Bliundarl one with my girlfriend, we're doing okay except suddenly someone else comes along and bam, 300 points.

How? Anyone know where they're farming these things?

Fusionxglave
Aug 17, 2016, 12:02 PM
Currently trying to do the Bliundarl one with my girlfriend, we're doing okay except suddenly someone else comes along and bam, 300 points.

How? Anyone know where they're farming these things?

most likely a PSE burst with group in Super Hard Advance quest. getting one and make it last for 3 minutes would give you plenty of monster to fight. only speculating of course.

other methods is doing quest over and over with enemies required for league.

JoycieC
Aug 17, 2016, 12:28 PM
They're at 700+ now. My girlfriend's league isn't as bad, we're both at 190 and her opponent in first place is 290.
But 700??

That must be some PSE filled SH AQ man.

We tried the ewok saving Arks Quest where Blundarl are the at the end, but changed to the Quarry Field and we're now grinding the boss there.

We're not even half of our opponents numbers, it

Remz69
Aug 17, 2016, 01:21 PM
They're at 700+ now. My girlfriend's league isn't as bad, we're both at 190 and her opponent in first place is 290.
But 700??

That must be some PSE filled SH AQ man.

We tried the ewok saving Arks Quest where Blundarl are the at the end, but changed to the Quarry Field and we're now grinding the boss there.

We're not even half of our opponents numbers, it

they're the adds for quarry's boss, if you dash to A3 and kill adds efficiently, especially with quarry you can make 700 per hour without too much effort

JoycieC
Aug 17, 2016, 01:26 PM
Yeah I've been doing that, it's just the two of us so it's obviously not as quick as a full 4-man party.
I' suppose 700 with a full party wouldn't be too difficult to do but you'd need some coordination for sure.

As a side note, I love the idea of Arks League and look forward to more,.

TheszNuts
Aug 17, 2016, 02:22 PM
Same here, love the concept. Been winning some easy 100SG now due to logging at random times that I only have like 4 competitors most.

Zysets
Aug 17, 2016, 02:33 PM
Wait, so are you not assigned a group to compete against when it starts? It depends on when you log in? That's silly.

TehCubey
Aug 17, 2016, 05:30 PM
Yeah. The decision is probably motivated by either making sure you're not screwed over just because you log in late (because there was school/work/whatever earlier), or to make sure only active people are in your group and you don't have an easy first place with 15+ inactives who log in once a week or so. Either way it was supposed to make it more "fair".

But what happened instead is that the league is more abusable, which is the exact opposite of fair. Sega really needs to learn how to predict player reactions better, as opposed to just assuming they will do what the developers think they will.

Altiea
Aug 20, 2016, 04:44 AM
So what's the minimum difficulty you can earn points? I find it kinda hard to believe that someone can kill Odin 8 times in an hour on XH.

Xaeris
Aug 20, 2016, 05:37 AM
Lv 61+, so SH would have qualified.

Lyrise
Aug 20, 2016, 05:38 AM
The way the target level is determined is weird, and is based on 2 criteria. The target level depends on whether you are logged in or not when league starts. If you were logged in and remain so as the league starts, then the target level will scale to that of the highest level character you have. If you aren't logged in at the time league session starts, it will scale to the character you log in as, as long as you don't switch to a higher level character. If you do switch, it will scale to the higher of the 2 levels, between the character you were logged in as, or the character you just logged into. Naturally, the target level never goes down, only up.

Basically, if you started on a really low level character and twinked their gear, you could meet quota much much faster than if you were on a high level character. Of course it goes without saying that the only way this is a permanent solution is if you run in a no exp zone, because your overgeared character is going to gain exp and level, which forcibly scales your target level criteria up.

Lv 61+, so SH would have qualified.

There's only a 5 level difference between SH and XH, so it wouldn't have made a huge difference in how someone gets 8 runs in an hour.

Kondibon
Aug 20, 2016, 06:55 AM
There's only a 5 level difference between SH and XH, so it wouldn't have made a huge difference in how someone gets 8 runs in an hour.
Mobs over 71 have big jump in hp iirc, so yeah, it probably would.

Lostbob117
Aug 20, 2016, 04:09 PM
Best place to hunt down 'Lanz Vareda & Vada Lanzune'

Outside of beckoning darkness EQ.

kmystic
Aug 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
The way the target level is determined is weird, and is based on 2 criteria. The target level depends on whether you are logged in or not when league starts. If you were logged in and remain so as the league starts, then the target level will scale to that of the highest level character you have. If you aren't logged in at the time league session starts, it will scale to the character you log in as, as long as you don't switch to a higher level character. If you do switch, it will scale to the higher of the 2 levels, between the character you were logged in as, or the character you just logged into. Naturally, the target level never goes down, only up.

Basically, if you started on a really low level character and twinked their gear, you could meet quota much much faster than if you were on a high level character. Of course it goes without saying that the only way this is a permanent solution is if you run in a no exp zone, because your overgeared character is going to gain exp and level, which forcibly scales your target level criteria up.

Do you maybe have a screenshot (or source) there to show that the lvl requirements for monsters are different when playing a lower lvl character?

EDIT: i forgot that i still have a low lvl character on a different ship and yeah it seems like it works like that.

Vatallus
Aug 20, 2016, 08:03 PM
Ended up doing Facility Free Explore with a random MPA. Seemed to be the only decent way to get them.

Zorak000
Aug 20, 2016, 08:52 PM
my league stopped hunting birds after the eq, but I didn't

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqWLuhTWYAAKwOH.jpg:large

KingSasuke
Aug 20, 2016, 09:32 PM
I destroyed my league had 317 while 2nd had 137.

Suplin
Aug 21, 2016, 03:02 AM
Any story/ta/xq area for upcoming el ahda hunt or go with explo/aq and hope for the best

Vatallus
Aug 21, 2016, 07:32 AM
Hark TA would of been the fastest way, but then it turns into whoever can quit and load the fastest. Not really a lot of fun.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 22, 2016, 01:53 AM
Anyone think they got more tryhard than those guys for this round? because this score is just WTF!! xD I stopped after 90 mins but they kept going on until 30 mins left.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/R2XSMgV.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

PS : they went from 3600 to 5200 in 20-25 mins btw :p

xsuicidal
Aug 22, 2016, 02:06 AM
Lol God. This league I have 2 others with me that stopped at 304 to all get 1st place. I stopped after the EQ while the other 2 continued afterwards until 304.

Kiboune
Aug 22, 2016, 02:18 AM
20 minutes since login. How do they do It?
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/cFARCJg.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vatallus
Aug 22, 2016, 02:18 AM
I never get a league with people that actually stop and tie. I don't even know what my rank is yet because it came down to the last minute between 3 of us. Logging in during the last 20-30 minutes isn't as easy to win anymore it seems.

20 minutes since login. How do they do It?
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/cFARCJg.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Quarry AQ and being able to AoE wreck everything.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 22, 2016, 02:33 AM
Quarry AQ and being able to AoE wreck everything.

That would be a very lucky/long PSE burst AQ at this speed. you're limited to 4 ennemies at the screen in AQ PSE burst (not counting non pse ennmies ofc :p) and an AQ without burst is between 150-300 ennemies (for quarry at least, that's what it was for me during that league), it's more likely a 12 ppl organized PSE burst in free field, well for my pool it was for sure, the speed was crazy sometimes, like 1600 kills in less than 30 mins

Vatallus
Aug 22, 2016, 02:38 AM

Logged in as usual with 30ish minutes left. A bit annoying to lose in the last 30 seconds to some guy that wasn't even within 200 kills of 1st and 2nd 5 minutes prior to the end.

Mostly though getting one of those famous super slow spawning blocks as my final mob group probably was the biggest reason.

Xaeris
Aug 22, 2016, 02:43 AM
Well, that was frustrating. I opened up a pretty big lead at the opening, but then lost Internet for about forty minutes. This was the final result.
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/iCRnCRp.jpg?1
[/spoiler-box]

[Ayumi]
Aug 22, 2016, 11:15 PM
Going to ask as I didn't follow any of this League stuff and only did like 3 or 4 of them. Got 1st in 3 of those but was wondering.
Are these the new interrupt rankings? Are they perma or temp?
If temp, they're ending tomorrow?

Vatallus
Aug 23, 2016, 05:34 AM
Logged in 1 hour before it ended. Crashed 6 times and lost by one Odin kill. Losing 6 on the way. I hate this game sometimes. Would of tied if the last Odin didn't survive 5 seconds past the cut off.

Not even SH Odin could save me from how bipolar this game is sometimes.

JoycieC
Sep 12, 2016, 02:42 AM
So what's going on, SEGA brought in Arks League's and the new bingo tells us to check the AL girl at the counter out but there's no Arks League anywhere in sight, what gives?

Or have I just missed every single one recently despite being online most days lately?

Xaeris
Sep 12, 2016, 02:49 AM
There hasn't been one scheduled in weeks, you haven't missed any. My guess is that they're retooling the ranking and matchmaking systems a bit to prevent players from gaming them. That, or they forgot about it. Either or.

Dammy
Sep 12, 2016, 03:39 AM
or they dont have space in schedule for that

Raujinn
Sep 12, 2016, 07:20 AM
I think it's to fix the problem where people couldn't claim prizes. It's the kind of thing that takes weeks to fix of course.

Haven't seen any official posts on leagues beyond "we're aware of the prize issue" though so idk.

Cyber Meteor
Sep 12, 2016, 07:32 AM
There was a problem with League prize? so that would explain why they still haven't done more lol, well more scheduled EQ in the week might also be the cause xD

Altiea
Sep 14, 2016, 12:57 AM
Oh boy, RNG League incoming. Hope you like Riding Quest. The problem with this one is A) Requires an MPA to actually score high, and B) Results may vary. The fact that there are High Score Leagues this week is even more terrifying, but at least you don't need to farm.

Xaeris
Sep 14, 2016, 02:34 AM
This week, Arks League: Get good MPAs.

Flaoc
Sep 14, 2016, 02:40 AM
this week on arks league: skipping all arks leagues

ohpz
Sep 14, 2016, 03:31 AM
What were they thinking with riding quest leagues.... The fact that the exact same 12 man MPA can vary in score from 500k to 2m+ based on how many 'kill the rares' e-codes you get makes this a shitty competition (Aw, you got e-code chase + mothership 10x in a row...). Won't even be able to game it in the last 16-30 minutes. All RNG.

Edit: I'm going to guess that it's just going to add your riding scores up over the duration of the league instead of highest score just from the wording "Arks League: Riding Quest Score" because... Sega. /shrug

Xenosiss
Sep 14, 2016, 03:51 AM
I guess that SEGA has already understood that the RQ emptied and is trying to give it a second wind.

Dammy
Sep 14, 2016, 04:54 AM
on other ships its not that empty , you know

Altiea
Sep 14, 2016, 05:07 AM
What were they thinking with riding quest leagues.... The fact that the exact same 12 man MPA can vary in score from 500k to 2m+ based on how many 'kill the rares' e-codes you get makes this a shitty competition (Aw, you got e-code chase + mothership 10x in a row...). Won't even be able to game it in the last 16-30 minutes. All RNG.

Edit: I'm going to guess that it's just going to add your riding scores up over the duration of the league instead of highest score just from the wording "Arks League: Riding Quest Score" because... Sega. /shrug

There are both Total Score Leagues (keep farming RQ for more points) and High Score Leagues (only highest Score counts) this week for League. This one's Total Score, the next one's High Score.

IchijinKali
Sep 14, 2016, 05:17 AM
I did the Ride Quest to complete its bingo slot, which meant about 6 runs total between all my characters, I'm not bothering with it again. I fail to see the purpose of it.

Altiea
Sep 14, 2016, 05:32 AM
I did the Ride Quest to complete its bingo slot, which meant about 6 runs total between all my characters, I'm not bothering with it again. I fail to see the purpose of it.

Reportedly, incredible 13* drop rates. Also, it's a game mode where "kill helpless mooks" serves a form of purpose.

Pyrei
Sep 14, 2016, 05:34 AM
guess im farming ride quest all this week lol

IchijinKali
Sep 14, 2016, 05:36 AM
Reportedly, incredible 13* drop rates. Also, it's a game mode where "kill helpless mooks" serves a form of purpose.

So nothing good comes from it? Okay good to know I didn't waste my time bothering with it moreso than I needed to.

Altiea
Sep 14, 2016, 05:43 AM
So nothing good comes from it? Okay good to know I didn't waste my time bothering with it moreso than I needed to.

It's also the "fastest" (I use that term very loosely) way to farm Form, especially if you play TE and are gunning for Form Wand. So, no, there's no point to it outside of CF. I find it fun, personally, probably because I like the concept of score attacking.

Altiea
Sep 14, 2016, 05:54 AM
Also, PSA: Leagues are now 2 hours long, with some Leagues down to 1 hour long. Keep that in mind if you plan on a delayed login.

IchijinKali
Sep 14, 2016, 05:56 AM
It's also the "fastest" (I use that term very loosely) way to farm Form, especially if you play TE and are gunning for Form Wand. So, no, there's no point to it outside of CF. I find it fun, personally, probably because I like the concept of score attacking.

Well I've only bothered with Ray CFs of the 3 available right now and nothing done during that ride quest is faster, except maybe kills. Do a SHAQ with +50 risk and you cover all but the Profound part of it, provided you went to the correct area that drops the proper 'Blue' weapon.

Altiea
Sep 14, 2016, 05:58 AM
Well I've only bothered with Ray CFs of the 3 available right now and nothing done during that ride quest is faster, except maybe kills. Do a SHAQ with +50 risk and you cover all but the Profound part of it, provided you went to the correct area that drops the proper 'Blue' weapon.

RQ is only "relevant" relevant if you play TE, because Form Wand is currently hands-down the best available Wand for melee TE because of its absurd high-damage Potential (emit a shockwave that deals S-ATK Ranged damage when you perform a Normal Attack, +1 wave per Pot Level). It's sheer murder though; Vegas Illusia Sheet Rates are balanced around RQ, which means each Illusia kill gives like, ~1%. It's possibly the slowest possible CF thus far.

Shinamori
Sep 14, 2016, 06:58 AM
1st for this legal was 100 SG.

Vatallus
Sep 18, 2016, 04:59 AM

If that doesn't get me first in my group during the high score Arks League... then that guy deserves the 100SG. I'm not trying anymore.

Cyber Meteor
Sep 18, 2016, 05:08 AM
@Vattallus How does one get to such high score? my max hasn't been over 1.8 Mil sice riding quest got released (i wasn't spamming all day long though).

Vatallus
Sep 18, 2016, 05:24 AM
@Vattallus How does one get to such high score? my max hasn't been over 1.8 Mil sice riding quest got released (i wasn't spamming all day long though).

A lot of luck. A lot of Forces. A lot of ECs that aren't aliens or mothership dragging it out. Because its faster to dunk bosses with composite techs then doing those two ECs. No lag between yellow signal spawns. 2 Rare enemy ECs. (There was a 3rd one 5 seconds before it ended... another 30 seconds and that would have been over 4m)

And players that realize we don't need everyone searching for emblems, more so at night when they spawn in huge clusters players can just scout while running routes.

Most of it is luck. Someone with lag can slow it down. Someone dragging a mob away during a boss EC can drag it out. Alien spam. Mothership spam. (It takes forever to open the core and explode imo)

IchijinKali
Sep 18, 2016, 05:38 AM
Say hello to lucky run

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/rfjhd/d97ba51a91.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Still lost by the by, someone got over 3 mil. I will end up getting 3rd or lower. 4th -_-.

JoycieC
Sep 20, 2016, 02:20 AM
Riding Quest is unfortunately all about luck when it comes to Arks League unfortunately.

https://joycie.s-ul.eu/iuwQQvFG.png

kmystic
Sep 20, 2016, 03:01 AM
Riding Quest is unfortunately all about luck when it comes to Arks League unfortunately.

https://joycie.s-ul.eu/iuwQQvFG.png

this league is indeed about luck, but not only luck because u dont get that score with only luck. Probably some MPA u met there.

Xaeris
Sep 20, 2016, 03:04 AM
I agree that you need some luck to even be competitive in this league, but 3.4m in District B is definitely a powerful MPA at work.

IchijinKali
Sep 20, 2016, 03:32 AM
So lame I was in the lead til the last min apparently. Still easiest SG yet.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/rhxv5/b360d5e432.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Altiea
Sep 28, 2016, 02:15 AM
This week on League: More enemy slaying! Also, there's a Grinder League (get as many Grinders as possible) and a Traces of Darkness League.

Raujinn
Oct 3, 2016, 08:06 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/AdW5Nja.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Active league.

Lostbob117
Oct 3, 2016, 10:27 PM
For the XH Traces of Darkness the 1st place in my league was 1:25. Idk how I'm suppose to beat some of these people.

Zyrusticae
Oct 3, 2016, 11:00 PM
Can confirm, that shit be cray, yo.

I don't really mind losing to these groups. They're obviously really dedicated. Just, well, I'd rather not get matched with them...

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/a8EXKdR.jpg[/spoiler-box]

At least I managed to get in with a decent party. Still nowhere near that ridiculous time, though.

Vatallus
Oct 5, 2016, 03:15 AM
Managed to snag Elder Voice with the last bunch of SG. Only costume and hair left to go... woooooooo. Only 2 months left also. >.>

IchijinKali
Oct 5, 2016, 03:18 AM
Managed to snag Elder Voice with the last bunch of SG. Only costume and hair left to go... woooooooo. Only 2 months left also. >.>

It is the only Dark Falz outfit I regularly wear. And his voice has 22 commands. Take a listen (http://yucomia.com/vo_elder/)
https://puu.sh/rf3VZ/4e9b82dd0e.png

Vatallus
Oct 5, 2016, 03:21 AM
I want to hear /vo3 every time I would use Limit Break.

Vatallus
Oct 16, 2016, 03:29 AM

I guess this at least makes me work on my CFs that I keep putting off...

KingSasuke
Nov 25, 2016, 09:49 PM
Just a heads up not only do you get 100 SG for getting 1st place but you also get 200 Gavas tickets.

Zysets
Nov 25, 2016, 11:55 PM
Yeah, if you go to the second tab on an ongoing ARKS League ranking list, it lists all the prizes.

1st place got swiped from me in the last few minutes, so I guess I have to settle for less this time, hahaha.

HeyItsTHK
Nov 26, 2016, 03:14 PM
Riding Quest Day C is such a garbage map for trying to score high. Managed to get 3 mil in one run though (no aliens, 3 rare enemy codes, tanks, trucks, illusia), won by a landslide, woo hoo.

Vatallus
Nov 28, 2016, 08:06 AM
Aliens aren't too bad when Forces, Techers, Summoners, and Bouncers realize they can cast techs that will pop them from across the map.

That said.. RNG Quest will be RNG Quest. I've placed 3rd in the last 3 high score arks leagues I've been in but got 1st in the Vegas kill league. Prep and skill can only take people so far when the game can just literally say nope around every corner.

Shady3011
Nov 28, 2016, 11:48 AM
So, is league not working for anyone else?

Vatallus
Nov 28, 2016, 11:49 AM
Nope. Maybe someone wrote the wrong time. Mimi is currently being attacked in Ship 9 atm.

Shady3011
Nov 28, 2016, 11:58 AM
My log is showing the two most recent leagues as not being participated in. It pushed last night's Illusia league to third.

Shady3011
Nov 28, 2016, 12:07 PM
Sorry for the double post but it seems like they have acknowledged the problem at least.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=10197

HeyItsTHK
Nov 28, 2016, 12:13 PM
Aliens aren't too bad when Forces, Techers, Summoners, and Bouncers realize they can cast techs that will pop them from across the map..

Wait really?

Vatallus
Nov 28, 2016, 12:15 PM
Grants, Razan, I think Rafoie, probably Sazan, idk what else. Free aim at the aliens and cast at them. I usually use uncharged Razans on my force to do it.

TheszNuts
Nov 28, 2016, 12:22 PM
If nothing else a charged homing bow bullet will also do the trick.

Vatallus
Nov 29, 2016, 09:56 AM

I think I won in my group, but it should of been over 3m. The rare enemies EC started (spawning enemies) with 34 seconds left and you can see towards the top of the chat box that we didn't finish it. A EC that is only suppose to be 30 seconds. Please Sega.

Edit: I guess I shouldn't be too salty... 2nd place had 2.7M from the very first run and lost it at the very end.

sparab
Nov 29, 2016, 06:45 PM
Sega is going to compensate the missing league with a tri boost 50%.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vatallus
Dec 5, 2016, 09:29 AM
So 1st run...Arks League has a sense of humor.

IchijinKali
Dec 5, 2016, 10:33 AM
So 1st run...Arks League has a sense of humor.

Enjoy it if it stays that way you all get first place prize.

Vatallus
Dec 5, 2016, 11:26 PM
We all ended up getting 1st. Which surprised me because I think last night's map is the easiest to score big on.

Shady3011
Jan 21, 2017, 04:05 AM
What's the best way to farm phantom kills for Arks League?

Kondibon
Jan 21, 2017, 04:16 AM
What's the best way to farm phantom kills for Arks League?Right now, probably the LQ.

jooozek
Jan 21, 2017, 05:01 AM
RQ is much better if you can get an MPA rolling, LQ has too many mechs and old darkers filler

IchijinKali
Jan 21, 2017, 06:17 AM
RQ is much better if you can get an MPA rolling, LQ has too many mechs and old darkers filler

Yeah right. Teammate told me of a better method and if you are fast/strong enough it takes very little effort for big numbers. 56-C Episode 4 Story Mission. Can take you about a min at most and you can get about 40 kills off of it.

jooozek
Jan 21, 2017, 07:00 AM
with all the resetting you have to do and repeating the same thing again and again and again it takes effort to not get bored as fuck but you might be right, it might be the best but nowhere did i say RQ is the best, i just said it's much better so don't get too excited

IchijinKali
Jan 21, 2017, 07:33 AM
with all the resetting you have to do and repeating the same thing again and again and again it takes effort to not get bored as fuck but you might be right, it might be the best but nowhere did i say RQ is the best, i just said it's much better so don't get too excited

Wouldn't have to reset the storyboard pops back up immediately after you get past the completion rank and it is left back on the same thing you just viewed. Considering phantom leagues only last 2h that is not exactly asking for much time and after a certain point unless others know of this method you will have a commanding lead.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/tuhyn/1cd8033d87.png
Thats from 15 min of doing it my old way, 30 doing it as RAHU, and last 15 as BRHU. Imagine how much I would get as BRHU in 2 hours XD.[/SPOILER-BOX]

jooozek
Jan 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
someone in my phantom league just got 1225 kills in 22 minutes, what the hell?

ZerotakerZX
Jan 21, 2017, 02:04 PM
55 enemies in a minute. Some hugeass MPA made of all summoners.

Cyber Meteor
Jan 21, 2017, 02:35 PM

mmmm SSD and JP connection i guess, those 2 combined make loading time almost non-existent, so you can go 2 times faster

sparab
Jan 21, 2017, 05:58 PM
mmmm SSD and JP connection i guess, those 2 combined make loading time almost non-existent, so you can go 2 times faster

That's why I make low level characters on other ships instead of competing SG hunger people at XH like an idiot.

oratank
Jan 23, 2017, 05:57 AM
yeah sg hunger is bad people can't just stop at some point and earn first place together :/

Atmius
Jan 23, 2017, 09:03 AM
That's in part because there's no guarantee the other sides will keep up their end of the bargain and stop where they were supposed to, screwing them (and everybody else who agreed to stop) out of a fair amount of SG.

KingSasuke
Jan 23, 2017, 03:33 PM
This weeks arks league sucked, I couldn't even take 1st place once and my last 80 sg trolled me with Innocent Cluster Sakura Pink [Ba].

Poyonche
Jan 23, 2017, 04:57 PM
This weeks arks league sucked, I couldn't even take 1st place once and my last 80 sg trolled me with Innocent Cluster Sakura Pink [Ba].

You said you got trolled ? Look what I got with my last 80sg ! You will be SHOCKED in only ONE step ! Discover why by looking at the picture under this line !
http://i.imgur.com/cWHcW9m.jpg

KingSasuke
Jan 23, 2017, 06:16 PM
You said you got trolled ? Look what I got with my last 80sg ! You will be SHOCKED in only ONE step ! Discover why by looking at the picture under this line !

My condolences hopefully we both draw something we want next time.

Asellus
Jan 25, 2017, 04:45 AM
http://puu.sh/tuhyn/1cd8033d87.png
Thats from 15 min of doing it my old way, 30 doing it as RAHU, and last 15 as BRHU. Imagine how much I would get as BRHU in 2 hours XD. I'd like to see the results from that.

I'm curious to see how well the story-board method works out for the full duration of two hours. I just started getting into ARKS League last week so I'm not sure if mine is considered a high score.
[spoiler-box]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab271/ChimeraFO/pso20170125_024223_000.png (http://s871.photobucket.com/user/ChimeraFO/media/pso20170125_024223_000.png.html)Using my method I can probably squeeze out another 250 kills if I tightened up my shit. [/spoiler-box]

ZerotakerZX
Jan 25, 2017, 04:57 AM
2 hours of killing helpless phantoms. must be fun.

IchijinKali
Jan 25, 2017, 08:11 AM
I'd like to see the results from that.

I'm curious to see how well the story-board method works out for the full duration of two hours. I just started getting into ARKS League last week so I'm not sure if mine is considered a high score.
[spoiler-box]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab271/ChimeraFO/pso20170125_024223_000.png (http://s871.photobucket.com/user/ChimeraFO/media/pso20170125_024223_000.png.html)Using my method I can probably squeeze out another 250 kills if I tightened up my shit. [/spoiler-box]

Well don't know how quickly word got around but now you are fighting another issue, load times. Don't know if it was me or just alot of different people but word has spread quickly about using that storyboard method. The few arks leagues I've done since that post I was doing them from minute one and oh boy do load times start to add up.

I gave up fighting them when I was booted from 2nd to 4th with 1st having nearly a 200 kill lead over 2nd, he was in the 2000s me around 1600. That was only at the 45 min mark I think. Would have to check later to see what the final score was for that one.

*edit*
Whoops I was way off on when I stopped. But yeah this should be more than enough proof.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/tzuOK/347776ecd9.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vatallus
Jan 25, 2017, 08:44 AM
Load times matter a lot, and it is generally why I dislike doing most Arks Leagues. I'd rather take my chances with RNG Quest over trying to beat someone who can load twice as fast as me.

Asellus
Jan 25, 2017, 07:42 PM
Well don't know how quickly word got around but now you are fighting another issue, load times. Don't know if it was me or just alot of different people but word has spread quickly about using that storyboard method. The few arks leagues I've done since that post I was doing them from minute one and oh boy do load times start to add up.

I gave up fighting them when I was booted from 2nd to 4th with 1st having nearly a 200 kill lead over 2nd, he was in the 2000s me around 1600. That was only at the 45 min mark I think. Would have to check later to see what the final score was for that one.

*edit*
Whoops I was way off on when I stopped. But yeah this should be more than enough proof.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/tzuOK/347776ecd9.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

@ 3700 I can only assume that both of those players were running an MPA or sorts while in the same party. Seems odd that both would have the exact same tally unless they were in a party together which would exclude the story board method. Of course just an opinion. Is that even possible? To have say, a 4/4 just rape an MPA and then all 4 players come out with the same tally?

oratank
Jan 27, 2017, 04:48 AM
well if the first place stop at some decent point some people who can reach there may stop at the same point too to earn the reward together if he/she isn't dick.

Altiea
Mar 29, 2017, 04:28 AM
IT'S BEEN 3000 YEARS... But League is finally back in rotation. The onslaught of EQs has finally died down, which means earning Star Gems between the whole Mining Base thing and kicking some giant Ether thing's ass.

But sheesh, Gryphon and Riding Quest Leagues. I can tell that these are going to be rough fights.

doomdragon83
Mar 29, 2017, 04:58 AM
I wish this was happening next week, at least after the Ray CF are gone.

Flaoc
Mar 30, 2017, 07:02 PM
did participation run but then decided ehhh theres time for just 1 more run fuck it..

PogChamp

https://i.gyazo.com/cf9081a64f6a1e0d72fdf53101665b09.png