PDA

View Full Version : GC: I need Sonic Knuckles!!

Bendilin
Apr 29, 2003, 03:32 PM
I am sick of looking for Egg Rappies...the only time I saw any where on mys econd day of trying...some sick reason I found two within the first four solo missions I did in the Temple (which you all know takes like 5 minutes.) and haven't seen any since! I am sick of looking and I want those Sonic Knuckles BADLY!!

Here is what I have for offer at the moment for trade. Most are garbage, but others are pretty okay. If you want information about these weapons, you can check them here (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=listarticles&secid=8).

________9 Star Weapons________
DB's Saber
Kaladbolg
Bloody Art
Brionac (2)
Vjaya
Diska of Liberator (2)
Varista (2)
Custom Ray ver.00
M&A60 Vise
Crush Bullet
Mace of Adaman
Ice Staff:Dagon (2)
Marina's Bag (2)

________10 Star Weapons________
Bringer's Rifle
Madam's Umbrella
Berla Cannon
Panzer Faust
Gi Gue Bazooka
Gobooma's Claw

________Other Stuff________
Love Heart (Armor)
Disk: Grants Lv.7
Amplifier of Shifta
Amplifier of Razonde
Heart of Kapo Kapo
Kit of Master System
Kit of Hamburger

If you are interested in trading and you have the Sonic Knuckles, please email me. I rarely get to check back here for replies to my topics. Do not email me if you do not have the Sonic Knuckles or any other items I am looking for.

Other items I am interested in:

Chao (MAG)
Heart of Poumn (Claw Weapon)
Agito (Katana Weapon/Any one except Orotiagito)
Toy Hammer (Katana Weapon)
Samba Maracas (Mechgun Weapon)
Rocket Punch (Mechgun Weapon)
Red Scorpio (Photon Launcher Weapon)
DB's Sword (Saber Weapon/Any)
Crazy Tune (Sword Weapon)
Zanba (Sword Weapon)
Dark Flow (Sword Weapon)

Bendilin
Apr 29, 2003, 06:46 PM
Alright! I finally traded for two eggs and got the Sonic Knuckles! Thanks for everyone who messaged and email me for your help! Though if you still want to trade with me, I am still searching for the items on my list except the Dark Flow and Agito.

Also I am now collecting Sato (MAG)! If you have a Sato that is not gray and want any of my items for it, please email me! I LOVE Sato and want one of every colour! ^___^