PDA

View Full Version : Next Update Video 8/24/2016

Altiea
Aug 12, 2016, 03:29 AM
https://youtu.be/59XFgz5DHd0

That +2400% drop rate makes our +250% tickets look absolutely molecular by comparison.

Also, you can throw your Rideroid into enemies to damage them when you dismount. That's pretty cool.

Will Jet Boots finally solve their terrible range problem?

Dammy
Aug 12, 2016, 03:31 AM
wtf is that pet lol

Altiea
Aug 12, 2016, 03:36 AM
The Klotho CO asks for 1,000,000 Riding Quest Points and rewards 10k Meseta, 30k EXP, and 3 Lambda Grinders.

Kondibon
Aug 12, 2016, 03:41 AM
Finally some 13*s I actually care about.

final_attack
Aug 12, 2016, 03:43 AM
So ... Liberty Statue riding Sphinx wielding Eiffel Tower as spear and using book as shield while stomping you with a Gate(? I dunno the name >.< Seems like a gate though) :wacko:

Also .... that 2400% Drop rate O_O I wonder if RDR only add to that number ..... or multiply it maybe :wacko:

I wonder if datamined Tmg before is part of the drop on this update ........

loafhero
Aug 12, 2016, 03:56 AM
Pretty excited to try out the Vegas map soon along with the Rideroids.

Seeing the Rideroids mobility makes me think that the next PSO game should include parkour mechanics for players.

Looks like Rideroids do have one offensive function. Like with the Speed boosts where the flying kick attack ends the running but damages enemies, dismounting from Rideroids serves the same function.

The music is pretty awesome too.

CoWorker
Aug 12, 2016, 03:57 AM
Will Jet Boots finally solve their terrible range problem?

i dunno, ive read somewhere that the potential will add Slash Wave attacks on normal attacks, but it didnt say that it will have any damage boost

nguuuquaaa
Aug 12, 2016, 04:03 AM
IIRC bumped said the launcher/TMG/bow have increase natural PP recovery rate potential. So.... Orbit lite?

Altiea
Aug 12, 2016, 04:03 AM
IIRC bumped said the launcher/TMG/bow have increase natural PP recovery rate potential. So.... Orbit lite?

We got Austere Lite with Ray, so it's not implausible.

Kondibon
Aug 12, 2016, 04:07 AM
Will Jet Boots finally solve their terrible range problem?What range problem? They only have bad range when you have no gear, and even then they bring you closer to the enemy without the need for a ring like TDs and Knuckles... I'm honestly more excited for the aplications for rod and wand. Though it depends on how much damage the waves do and whether or not they recover PP.

Dammy
Aug 12, 2016, 04:53 AM
now i wonder if ray wand was a waste of time

nguuuquaaa
Aug 12, 2016, 05:02 AM
Ray boosts Zanverse and tech explosion, so it won't ever be a waste.

The beam wand is more of a bossing wand if the beam part is strong enough.

Altiea
Aug 12, 2016, 02:00 PM
It seems as though Rideroid burns PP to boost to get anywhere significant.

Zyrusticae
Aug 12, 2016, 02:05 PM
Seeing the Rideroids mobility makes me think that the next PSO game should include parkour mechanics for players.
Should be in THIS game. Every single bloody CG cinematic they show off has PCs doing crazy parkour acrobatics and yet we still don't have any of that in-game. Drives me bonkers.​

loafhero
Aug 12, 2016, 10:03 PM
Should be in THIS game. Every single bloody CG cinematic they show off has PCs doing crazy parkour acrobatics and yet we still don't have any of that in-game. Drives me bonkers.​

I understand that feeling. Guess they could implement parkour but it would only have to apply to new maps designed with parkour abilities in mind. Would love to do simple maneuvers like vaulting over short obstructions and grabbing onto ledges as fluidly as possible.

I've said it before in a different thread but once again, seeing how Rideroids move around makes me think that space ship battles is possible now.

Tunga
Aug 13, 2016, 12:13 AM
What are those slashes shown when they attack with rods, wand and JB?

Dammy
Aug 13, 2016, 12:29 AM
new 13* potential

MaeIstrom
Aug 13, 2016, 12:55 AM
Wow, a new ugly summon!

Atmius
Aug 13, 2016, 01:25 AM
What are those slashes shown when they attack with rods, wand and JB?
Special weapon effect for that series weapon.