PDA

View Full Version : Pso2 DONOTNOTICEMEGAMEGUARDSENPAIPLS FILE

DayoDee
Aug 18, 2016, 11:34 AM
I am having this problem on my tweaker where I downloaded the new one and when I try to log into pso2 the pso2 tweaker icon disappears and turns into a Google Chrome icon and say DONOTNOTICEMEGAMEGUARDSENPAIPLS files and I have tried to work around it but I can't get it to work can anyone or can AIDA plz respond to me and tell me what I need to do

Anduril
Aug 18, 2016, 11:37 AM
This is normal behavior so that Gameguard doesn't throw a fit and give you an NP1013 error. The GN Field should rename the file back to normal after you close the game; if it doesn't, just manually rename the file back to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

DayoDee
Aug 18, 2016, 11:41 AM
I have tried that and it don't seem to work now I can't play pso2 period and I don't know what to do I had the old tweaker version and tried to update it to the new one but every time I try and play pso2 something goes wrong and the DONOTNOTICEMEGAMEGUARDSENPAIPLS file comes up and makes my tweaker icon turn into the Google chrome icon and then I can't tap on it because it gives me a error and can't close the game out every time I try to close the game it won't let me I have to restart in order for me to close the game out

Anduril
Aug 18, 2016, 12:14 PM
I am finding your lack of proper punctuation very difficult to parse.
Here is the normal sequence that the Tweaker should be going through:

Open the Tweaker.
Launch PSO2.
GN Field pops up with a message along the line of "STEP1: Waiting for PSO2 Tweaker to fully close."
Another pop-up comes up, along the lines of "STEP 2: Renaming PSO2 Tweaker."
"PSO2 Tweaker.exe" changes to "PSO2 Tweaker.DONOTNOTICEMEGAMEGUARDSENPAIPLS"
The PSO2 splash and the Gameguard updater pop up.
The game starts.
When you close the game, within a few seconds, a pop-up along the lines of "STEP 3: Game closed, renaming PSO2 Tweaker" comes up.
"PSO2 Tweaker.DONOTNOTICEMEGAMEGUARDSENPAIPLS" changes back to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe"

Where in this sequence are things going wrong for you?

DayoDee
Aug 18, 2016, 12:54 PM
Ok once I load up the tweaker everything you said pops up but what I am saying is I have the old tweaker and I need to update it once I update the tweaker everything you said goes wrong and it's to the point where pso2 won't launch but I do see the GN field pops up and then another GN field message pops up but the games doesn't launch because it goes into number 5 on what you wrote

Anduril
Aug 18, 2016, 01:02 PM
So the game itself just does not launch?
As I said before, step 5 is the normal behavior; it does not effect the actual running of the game.
Have you tried running a file check?

Zysets
Aug 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
I've encountered a similar issue before, and what helped me was opening up task manager, finding something about a game guard error, and closing that. The game usually starts up right away after doing that.

It has nothing to do with tweaker, and everything with game guard.
Hope that helps.
(Also learn to punctuate, it's difficult to understand your posts.)