PDA

View Full Version : How Are You Spending SG?

Altiea
Aug 23, 2016, 11:10 AM
Now that it's had time to bake at 350 degrees...

With the advent of ARKS League, Star Gems are now more abundant than ever. A 100 SG grand prize for every League awaits those who can game the system farm harder than their competitors. With Star Gems now flying around like nobody's business,

How are you using your SG?

Lyrise
Aug 23, 2016, 11:12 AM
Hoarding it. Waiting for the next SG scratch cause its almost all but certain that things like Innocent Cluster are going to be locked behind it.

Zysets
Aug 23, 2016, 11:13 AM
I save them most of the time, I only ever use SG to get a collection file again when I finish one, without waiting for the cool off period.

I may start using it for Gathering, since I'm in serious need of Forest Emeralds right now, haha.

MaeIstrom
Aug 23, 2016, 11:13 AM
I don't

final_attack
Aug 23, 2016, 11:17 AM
Used it once to reset Collection File ....
Since I finished 2nd Seiga DS on last Yamato just before CollectionFile went away .....

Managed to get 3rd Seiga DS recently (through Collection File I reset)

Starryeyedbunny
Aug 23, 2016, 11:18 AM
Collection sheets. I haven't found any other reason. SG scratches seem like the only other good use(I have 3 characters on the same ship so...gathering is kind of easy there ^^; ), and I have no interest in the current one personally.

Can't say they would be that abundant unless you "try" at the arks league for other uses though... 100 SG isn't enough for a single trigger either XD;

Edit: actually, I think there might be one trigger for 97 but it can also come in a double pack for I think 157 so that's kind of dumb to waste them on the single instead of the double pack...

MaeIstrom
Aug 23, 2016, 11:22 AM
Used it once to reset Collection File ....
Since I finished 2nd Seiga DS on last Yamato just before CollectionFile went away .....

Managed to get 3rd Seiga DS recently (through Collection File I reset)

So it's possible to reset after the expiration? Nice to know...

Shoterxx
Aug 23, 2016, 11:27 AM
Spent it on the scratch, got Falz BGM on second try. Lucky.

Now I'm just saving for future scratches/recycle.

I may start using it for Gathering, since I'm in serious need of Forest Emeralds right now, haha.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, it's cheaper to buy drinks through the SG Shop near the gate rather than recharging.

KazukiQZ
Aug 23, 2016, 11:29 AM
@MaeIstrom
No you cant. What he meant is he reset the CF he just done before the expiry date, so he can retake it instantly. Once it reach the expiry date, you cannot reset it.

Zorak000
Aug 23, 2016, 04:44 PM
I am am rolling until I get an ok Elder or Persona M outfit for my main character; and become [Dad]

Elder Elegance would be the best, otherwise I hope I just don't get the Blue or Green ones.

now stop giving me all of these Apprentice and Persona F outfits dangit sega; it was nice to get the first two but now this is getting silly

once I get what I want then I got no clue.
file resets don't really feel worth it when I can just swap to a file with a 12* NT weapon on it to grab for grinding fodder, sure there isnt one up right now but vegas and gryphon files will have them again.
I hated organizing Rare Boss trigger parties enough, I don't want to go through it that with EQ triggers
I forget what else there was outside of gathering and pet feeding, which seem EXTREMELY not worth it to me

Pyrii
Aug 23, 2016, 04:51 PM
Not spending it at all at the moment, there's just nothing I want that uses SG. And it just seems like they added it to stop people complaining that all the cool stuff is for AC-scratch only. Which right now it still is.

Gachas are the worst kind of cancer to Real Currency transactions ever, and I'm sick and tired of seeing them in Second Life too.

milranduil
Aug 23, 2016, 05:14 PM
i reset a few CF's early on, bought several td4 triggers. sitting on 1135SG currently waiting for PD triggers or something

Tari
Aug 23, 2016, 05:43 PM
Currently, just scratching tons of SG scratch in the hopes that I get the last few items I want (Apprentice Visor, Persona mask, Falz Sticker, Default Elder suit). Assuming League is a thing that's going to stick around, I'm not too concerned about the next SG scratch. There'll be plenty of SG to go around later.

Vatallus
Aug 23, 2016, 10:31 PM
Scratches, turn what I dont want into tokens. If I can't make an Elder clone the tokens will just sit until next SG scratch.

Keilyn
Aug 23, 2016, 10:45 PM
Nothing.
I don't play enough anymore to accumulate enough, and I don't want to waste SG on low probability through the scratches.

I can only look to the future...

Akero
Aug 24, 2016, 12:03 AM
Rolling until I get the apprentice visor
So far I have 18 recycle badges from unwanted results.
Btw, when does the arks league end?

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2016, 12:04 AM
Btw, when does the arks league end?Isn't it a permanent thing?

Akero
Aug 24, 2016, 01:13 AM
Isn't it a permanent thing?

It is?
Wow SEGA is being quite generous then.

Pyrei
Aug 24, 2016, 01:30 AM
atm I'm saving SG for 2 all candy removers to move the last 2 full stat eggs over to Nina my Su char after that ill just use for CF resets and SG scratch

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 24, 2016, 01:34 AM
On gathering of course! Because it's so important to the game!

Tymek
Aug 24, 2016, 05:17 AM
I am am rolling until I get an ok Elder or Persona M outfit for my main character; and become [Dad]
Haha what

OT:
Scratches.
ALL.
SCRATCHES.
I've even spent some money on SG. I hate myself for that. And on top of that, let's just say that I...have not had good luck with the SG Scratching.
I did get a Male [Persona] voice ticket right before maintenance started yesterday though, which was the only voice ticket I've ever wanted so that's pretty cool.

Overall, the only actual stuff I got is:

[Elder] Battle Suit Blue x2
[Persona] Battle Suit F Purple x1
[Elder] Hair x1
Male [Persona] Voice Ticket x1
Damaged(Injured?) Face Paint x2

And the rest is like, 10-13 EX Boosters, which I all used up before the SG Recycle Shop got announced and I hate myself

wefwq
Aug 24, 2016, 05:44 AM
Ironically used for stamina refill, though i don't use it often because i don't go gathering all that much anymore.

KatherineAlexandra
Aug 26, 2016, 07:10 AM
TD4 triggers only

Punisher106
Aug 26, 2016, 12:53 PM
Feverishly scratching for everything relevant to male falzes. Persona voice, Elder voice, normal Persona outfit, all the BGMs...