PDA

View Full Version : About Story quest

beboylun
Aug 23, 2016, 12:29 PM
Sorry for my poor english :<
Anyone here have done story quest yet ?? Is it good or sad ??

Zysets
Aug 23, 2016, 12:35 PM
Episode 4 you mean? It's alright, it's very anime, so if you're into that it should be fun. It's only started this year, so it's just getting to some interesting stuff.

Episodes 1-3 are full and over, and I particularly enjoyed the second half of Episode 2 a lot. There's issues with the english patch with some parts of Episodes 2 and 3 though, and it's unlikely it'll be fixed soon due to the nature of the issue, but it's worth playing.

Altiea
Aug 23, 2016, 12:35 PM
Sorry for my poor english :<
Anyone here have done story quest yet ?? Is it good or sad ??

It's... interesting. Basically, we have a ton of story elements that are good or decent on their own being thrown around, but so far, nothing's come together yet. We're still waiting for the plot to actually develop.

beboylun
Aug 23, 2016, 12:40 PM
I'm just finished ep 1 and it's touching :(
don't know how is it going in ep 2-4 - reading your replies makes me have a hope :D:D

Altiea
Aug 23, 2016, 12:43 PM
I'm just finished ep 1 and it's touching :(
don't know how is it going in ep 2-4 - reading your replies makes me have a hope :D:D

Concerning the first arc, EP2 and 3 start picking up speed significantly; it feels a lot better than EP1.

EP4 should be considered its own story arc, since it has no connections to EP1~3.

beboylun
Aug 23, 2016, 08:56 PM

loafhero
Aug 23, 2016, 10:19 PM
I'm glad there are others who enjoyed the EP1's heartwarming final chapter.

Like others have said, EP2 and 3 are a huge improvement over EP1.

EP4 has its big ups and down. So far, as of the latest Story update, its been somewhat good thanks to returning characters and a new villain who is quite awesome.