PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO 2 Collection Sheet: Ray Talis

Shade_Koopa
Aug 24, 2016, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to get the ray talis via the collection. What is the best way to hunt for the required monsters OUTSIDE the EQ? The monster's I'm looking for are Gu Wanda Lv66+ and Dark Ragne Lv66+.

Skyly
Aug 24, 2016, 09:06 PM
XH TD, XQs, SHAQs

Xaeris
Aug 24, 2016, 09:16 PM
In the future, the Quick Questions thread is a better place for a small question like this. Since we're already here though.

You can find a qualifying Ragne in XQ2 51-55 or 61-65. As for the Gu Wandas, people don't typically seek out the enemy that the sheet suggests for blue weapon drop. Instead, what they do is look up which SHAQ drops that weapon and go look for it there. When it drops, it'll complete that objective regardless of what it dropped from.

n_n
Aug 24, 2016, 10:22 PM
Do City SHAQ for the Ragne drop. You'll also get Blue Talis from the mobs there.

Shade_Koopa
Aug 25, 2016, 08:34 AM
In the future, the Quick Questions thread is a better place for a small question like this. Since we're already here though.

You can find a qualifying Ragne in XQ2 51-55 or 61-65. As for the Gu Wandas, people don't typically seek out the enemy that the sheet suggests for blue weapon drop. Instead, what they do is look up which SHAQ drops that weapon and go look for it there. When it drops, it'll complete that objective regardless of what it dropped from.

Oh, sorry, Guess it would have been better there. My bad. :p

Thank you all for the info. ^^

Cadfael
Aug 25, 2016, 08:22 PM
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vNzNDQkdIRy5wbm cifQ.clFIrqKhd8jMW_qKqLspBfhpUds.png

That's a table of the blue weapon drops in each SHAQ for your future reference. As Hollow said, Urban SHAQ solves both your blue weapon problem and ragne problem.