PDA

View Full Version : Help me solve a friends issue?

Cortte
Aug 26, 2016, 02:47 AM
My friend has been playing the game for a long time along with me, but recently with the new update he's been getting issues. I will say first that he runs windows 10 right now, so if that has any significance I figured I should mention it. Anyways he keeps getting a pastebin error. this one to be exact.

http://pastebin.com/w3PLsHzm

I've had him search for Old/Missing files. Update to latest patch, and I believe he even uninstalled and reinstalled, but still no dice. Anyone have a solution?

wefwq
Aug 26, 2016, 03:08 AM
I was getting the same issue with Tweaker when using it to using it for datacheck/patch job, use JP official launcher to patch the game by pressing "Data Check" button.
After the download process finished, close the JP launcher and use tweaker to apply EN patch, and then try to run the game.

Cortte
Aug 26, 2016, 03:36 AM
I am told that he is capable of launching the game from the tweaker. But when he signs in he loads the ads, the text pop ups, and even player speech, but it doesn't bring him passed that point. He's stuck in the loading tunnel.

Sirius-91
Aug 26, 2016, 03:47 AM
I am told that he is capable of launching the game from the tweaker. But when he signs in he loads the ads, the text pop ups, and even player speech, but it doesn't bring him passed that point. He's stuck in the loading tunnel.
Perform a File Check.

Fusionxglave
Aug 28, 2016, 11:25 AM
just incase has your friend installed the english files or patch and the large English files.

DrCatco
Aug 28, 2016, 04:50 PM
8/26/2016 3:06:53 AM C:\Users\Les\Desktop\PSO2 Tweaker\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin set as your PSO2 Directory.

Did your friend installed the game within that folder?

He probably not, so check that.

Starryeyedbunny
Aug 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
I was getting the same issue with Tweaker when using it to using it for datacheck/patch job, use JP official launcher to patch the game by pressing "Data Check" button.
After the download process finished, close the JP launcher and use tweaker to apply EN patch, and then try to run the game.

This works. I suggested it to a friend who was having the problem as well, and s/he was able to get on no problem.