PDA

View Full Version : Gurhal Collection: PSU 10th Anniversary AC Scratch

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 26, 2016, 04:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/C66N7y6.jpg

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psportal/psu10anniversary/

Be prepared to scratch if you want the Airboard lobby action - 25 scratches to get your airboard!

final_attack
Aug 26, 2016, 04:47 AM
I thought AirBoard will be at 10 scratch or 15 top ......

Not gonna get it now, I guess :wacko:
Or more like, impossible for me :wacko:

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 26, 2016, 05:04 AM
Well, you can still get a Colony object to display in your room ^^

loafhero
Aug 26, 2016, 05:19 AM
Someday, I hope we get hoverboards as actual mounts than as a Lobby Action.

Zysets
Aug 26, 2016, 09:20 AM
Someday, I hope we get hoverboards as actual mounts than as a Lobby Action.

I highly doubt this game will ever get mounts. Unless you mean area specific vehicles, like the Rideroid.

I'm super excited for this scratch, it's the first time Sega has made me want to try the scratch myself instead of using the Player Shops. Nostalgia got me hard. I mostly just want the Karen hair and voice though, to complete my own Karen character, finally after all these years!

Ryna
Aug 26, 2016, 09:36 AM
I was figuring the lobby animation would be locked to a specific scratch ticket requirement, but I didn't expect it to be that high. Sega must have a lot of faith in the PSO2 Whale population.

Xaeris
Aug 26, 2016, 09:51 AM
Fifty dollars for the hoverboard? Ungh...well played, Sega. I'll pass though.

yoshiblue
Aug 26, 2016, 09:54 AM
Better be giving me 100 meseta for every minute that passes.

lostinseganet
Aug 26, 2016, 07:29 PM
I was figuring the lobby animation would be locked to a specific scratch ticket requirement, but I didn't expect it to be that high. Sega must have a lot of faith in the PSO2 Whale population.

In a room full of whales. There is no room for dolphin! :)

Sirius-91
Aug 26, 2016, 08:01 PM
Japan will buy almost anything.

milranduil
Aug 27, 2016, 12:49 PM
give me ALL THE MIKUNA SETS i need my psu fix

TheszNuts
Aug 27, 2016, 02:40 PM
EternalFLayerGV?? *dies*

Punisher106
Aug 27, 2016, 07:42 PM
Vivienne parts when

starwind75043
Aug 27, 2016, 08:04 PM
So they will probably add the psu colony lobby as a team room also I hope...hell since there was so many of them maybe all of them lol since we have not had a team room update in awhile.

Zysets
Aug 27, 2016, 08:17 PM
So they will probably add the psu colony lobby as a team room also I hope...hell since there was so many of them maybe all of them lol since we have not had a team room update in awhile.

Yes I would love that. The actual Guardians Colony seems kind of large for a team room, but I'd settle for just the fountain area, then first floor of the shops area above it, and then the Guardians counter room, skipping the other two shop floors to cut down on size.

yoshiblue
Aug 27, 2016, 08:39 PM
Yes I would love that. The actual Guardians Colony seems kind of large for a team room, but I'd settle for just the fountain area, then first floor of the shops area above it, and then the Guardians counter room, skipping the other two shop floors to cut down on size.

I like how you pretty much described what Portable's Guardian lobby was.

IchijinKali
Aug 27, 2016, 08:52 PM
Is that 25 normal scratches or 25 G scratches? Looking at page and judging based solely on picture positions 25 normal for LA and X G scratches for a room item.

Zysets
Aug 27, 2016, 09:10 PM
I like how you pretty much described what Portable's Guardian lobby was.

I didn't even realize, haha.

This actually makes me want to find my copy of Portable just to double check.

Keilyn
Aug 29, 2016, 04:16 PM
PSU had two things for me...

1) It was the first time my favorite game was a non-AAA title. I enjoyed playing the hell out of that thing.
2) PSU has my favorite OST of all time to the point I spent many hours logged on just learning on Guitars, Keyboards, and Bass the melodies and musical form heard in the music throughout the game.

Three things from this scratch I want..

Mirei Costume
Karen Costume.. (if it still exists)

...and 100000x more fearful than Godzilla Costume...
Kakwane Costume FTW! ^_^

Zysets
Aug 29, 2016, 04:37 PM
PSU had two things for me...

1) It was the first time my favorite game was a non-AAA title. I enjoyed playing the hell out of that thing.
2) PSU has my favorite OST of all time to the point I spent many hours logged on just learning on Guitars, Keyboards, and Bass the melodies and musical form heard in the music throughout the game.

Three things from this scratch I want..

Mirei Costume
Karen Costume.. (if it still exists)

...and 100000x more fearful than Godzilla Costume...
Kakwane Costume FTW! ^_^

Yeah the Karen costume has been on the market for ahwile, and it's pretty cheap on Ship2

Kind of makes me regret buying the Box set just to get it (not really).

But yeah, I played the original PSO on Dreamcast, but PSU was the one that really hooked me on the series. It was a fun game, and I made plenty of friends through it. It has some issues, but I had fun so that's what counts.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 30, 2016, 01:37 AM
Just one more day until this scratch.

My wallet is ready!

Xaeris
Aug 30, 2016, 02:14 AM
Ohshi- this is tomorrow?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 30, 2016, 02:19 AM
Yeah it says Aug 31

Xaeris
Aug 30, 2016, 02:22 AM
Well, that snuck up on me. No matter though, considering my secret: my wallet is always ready.

KazukiQZ
Aug 30, 2016, 03:26 AM
Still sad about hoverboard LA being Bonus Scratch ;w;
Nonetheless, my meseta wallet is ready xD

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 30, 2016, 06:08 AM
Maintenance is scheduled for the standard 6 hours.

I'll be camping the servers to get my airboard action.

Zysets
Aug 30, 2016, 02:05 PM
Figured it was worth comparing the Ethan and Karen from the 2012 Premium Package and the new NPCs.
They really made them look hundreds of times better, I love Ethan's new face.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/G3n5euK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SP5fHvO.png[/spoiler-box]

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 30, 2016, 02:56 PM
Isn't that partly due to the new graphics settings, the old image looks like it was taken on vita

isCasted
Aug 30, 2016, 03:03 PM
For a start, they have new hairstyles. And Karen obviously has different face variant (babyface in the first picture, youthful in the second one). In fact, old picture looks like they merely took default character presets and only altered hair colors. New versions are way more true to the originals.

Zysets
Aug 30, 2016, 03:23 PM
There's also a few changes in their body shapes (which isn't as obvious in the screenshot from the PSU collab video).
Ethan is a bit thinner, Karen has a smaller bust and her ears go out farther.

In general, I think these two are some of the better looking event NPCs to be added to the game recently, especially when I compare them to Jeane from PSO2es....

Hoping they add Laia in part 2.

IchijinKali
Aug 30, 2016, 05:43 PM
In fact, old picture looks like they merely took default character presets and only altered hair colors. New versions are way more true to the originals.

Looking at the picture it looks exactly like they did just that. Not even a different hairstyle and the eyes still look black.

Zysets
Aug 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
Looking at the picture it looks exactly like they did just that. Not even a different hairstyle and the eyes still look black.

To be fair, those hairstyles WERE the closest thing to what Ethan and Karen's hair looks like back when that boxed set came out.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 31, 2016, 03:10 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/kxMBl9m.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Got 2 color variants of the Mikuna Set out of my 25 scratches, going to keep the default variant and sell the other.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 31, 2016, 03:17 AM
Gave Ethan and Karen voices a hear. Man they sound SO old in japanese, they must at their 40es or something.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 31, 2016, 04:01 AM
They had one job of bringing over the orang/cyan Mikunas which I ran on PSU and they failed...

25 scratches for the Hoverboard...I'm hesitating but going to give in propbarly anyway.

Also inc Kakwane suit "rape" pics on uploader cause.

IchijinKali
Aug 31, 2016, 04:07 AM
Would like to point out since it is now live. There is no G version of the scratch. In the scratch there is also room items and music discs so yeah go PSU?

Also spoiler box shows your milestones you will get when trying to get LA.

[SPOILER-BOX]40148[/SPOILER-BOX]

final_attack
Aug 31, 2016, 04:12 AM
Oh btw, how''s the price of current +35 Attack GRM one? :o
特殊能力追加(GRM) ║ Add Special Ability (GRM)

IchijinKali
Aug 31, 2016, 04:14 AM
Oh btw, how''s the price of current +35 Attack GRM one? :o
特殊能力追加(GRM) ║ Add Special Ability (GRM)

As of this moment on ship 2 4.2 mil.

Dammy
Aug 31, 2016, 04:14 AM
how are those boosters comparing to nobles ?
you can have only one i guess ?

final_attack
Aug 31, 2016, 04:16 AM
As of this moment on ship 2 4.2 mil.

Oh, thank you very much (hopefully I can get online later (gonna need to buy 3 >_> ))
Thank you again ^^

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 31, 2016, 04:23 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/3txUJdy.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Ship 3 prices (after tax) so 4.2m here too

gabor100
Aug 31, 2016, 04:23 AM
Could someone make a panty shoot from アクセルクイーン[Ba] ║ Accel Queen [Ba]? I would like to know which underwear do you wear with it before I buy them.

I swapped it out with High Neck Bikini [Ba] and my character isn't wearing any panties. Is it that way with the original one too?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 31, 2016, 04:25 AM
Could someone make a panty shoot from アクセルクイーン[Ba] ║ Accel Queen [Ba]? I would like to know which underwear do you wear with it before I buy them.

I swapped it out with High Neck Bikini [Ba] and my character isn't wearing any panties. Is it that way with the original one too?

Wouldn't it just be whatever inner you have?

gabor100
Aug 31, 2016, 04:27 AM
Wouldn't it just be whatever inner you have?

It should but she was naked without the invisible mods and I changed underwear but nothing changed.

Xaeris
Aug 31, 2016, 04:31 AM
This scratch actually doesn't do much for me. Got Ethan's coat, but aside from that, it's star gem and recycle ticket fodder to me. Just as well, saves money for next week, I guess.

Ahahahahahahaha
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/M0ePWAP.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 31, 2016, 04:43 AM
This scratch actually doesn't do much for me. Got Ethan's coat, but aside from that, it's star gem and recycle ticket fodder to me. Just as well, saves money for next week, I guess.

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

I sold all my boosters so I got meseta out of it but apart from the 2 accesories and the GV hair everything is dirt cheap.

It should but she was naked without the invisible mods and I changed underwear but nothing changed.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/tztpt6S.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/7VPdm84.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I changed inners and the change is visible through the pants window!

IchijinKali
Aug 31, 2016, 05:09 AM
Ahahahahahahaha
[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

Hey don't knock the TE part that actually makes him more useful than other partners. BTW he does have Shifta advance and Deband advance not sure on toughness, cut, strike or critical though.

But on the topic of 特殊能力追加(GRM)for ship 2 it is now down to 2.8 mil so yeah it is going down in price. Might be awhile before it is stable.

gabor100
Aug 31, 2016, 05:11 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/tztpt6S.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/7VPdm84.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I changed inners and the change is visible through the pants window!

Thank you, it seems I need to repair my files. Now I need to wait for the whales to drop the price from 8m to under 1m.

Vatallus
Aug 31, 2016, 06:15 AM
Ignoring the scratch I am actually interested in the double sabers from the client order. I loved the looks of the double sabers back in the older games and being able to get myself one, and recolor it... is pretty grand.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 31, 2016, 06:49 AM
how are those boosters comparing to nobles ?
you can have only one i guess ?

3PP is far more valuable than 5atk

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 31, 2016, 11:46 AM
Takt-NT from the volume 6 dvd now strongest takt in game.

We're all doomed. Everyone kneel to our whale SU overloards.

Zysets
Aug 31, 2016, 11:59 AM
I got the Air Board because I'm a bad decision maker.

It's pretty cool, it moves slow but you can turn with the attack buttons (mouse buttons if playing with keybaord+mouse), so I'm satisfied.

I also got everything else I wanted from the scratch within those 25 draws, so that's awesome, now I can be both Karen and Mirei at the push of a button!

Flaoc
Aug 31, 2016, 01:05 PM
serafi nt crea doubles and huge cutter all have this potential (also serafi nt has 4 more atk than old serafi)

The HP recovery amount of 30%, to increase the power of 12%. <--- google translate but yea

[Ayumi]
Aug 31, 2016, 01:19 PM
Aaaand nothing in this scratch for me. Shocking.
Then again there was only like 3 outfit sets I ever had in PSU as I didn't like majority of the stuff on there.

PSP2 PSP2i on the other hand....

Can we have the Pizza outfit Sega? Shadow with the Black/Purple stripe socks?
When is PSP2's anniversary?

CocoCrispy
Aug 31, 2016, 01:25 PM
Ohhh mah gawd. They have the walking pannon statue! Hopping bel pannon when? :u This scratch has so many nice things for the room. Way too many nice things. I have no more space. Hnnnnk.

And I guess the other items are nice too.

Kazzi
Aug 31, 2016, 02:16 PM

Ahahahahahahaha
[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

Shame there's no FI wand worthwhile, otherwise Limit Break TE wand smacking Ethan and I could dig that.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 31, 2016, 02:51 PM
3PP is far more valuable than 5atk

This. Glad I sold mine when I could price keeps dropping.

Altiea
Aug 31, 2016, 09:15 PM
Shame there's no FI wand worthwhile, otherwise Limit Break TE wand smacking Ethan and I could dig that.

... ジグマジェーン? Ignoring the fact that it's one of the grindiest 12*s in the game to acquire short of Coat Doublis D and it comes from a mobile game that only a fraction of the playerbase even attends regularly and that no one would get it when the TMGs are far superior?