PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Ship2 - XH Abduction Title Farm

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 01:10 AM
I'm currently buying 4s returner3, and due to the limited supply, I thought I'd offer to do XH TA with people. Here's the deal:

-looking for people who have not completed XH abduction a single time yet, or if they have, are willing to sell me the 4s returner3 title unit (in which case you can post in my trade thread, doesn't have to be here)
-once I find 3 others who all haven't done it yet, we'll try to plan a meet time to run the XHTA until we get and complete abduction (usually takes 1-2 hours depending on RNG)
-I buy each person's title unit for 7mil (either through trade if premium or through myshop if no premium* with a shop pass). Current market price is 7.5mil, but I figured a flat 7mil is fair since I'm helping to farm the TA and abduction.

*if you don't have premium or a shop pass but intend on getting either sometime in the near future, feel free to participate.

I myself am working towards (eventually) the 50 XH den title for the swag trophy, so I figured this might be a good way to work on it with others while also getting some of the returner I need (and you all get meseta for your efforts). If you are wanting to participate, I highly prefer you at least play some sort of damage class (no bo/br '.').

I will keep a list of people's names here with no abduction completion and those that I've already run with for future reference.

No abduction:
radiantlegend - evening EST
cheeto - next week (after ES em)
sacrificial - evening GMT, saturday any time
autumn - GMT+8
homudoka

All parties will be in b47 Franka's Cafe.

Abduction complete:
invisible
eos
eclaire
crys
tunga
wssh
jcry
stormfire
coffeemug
kitari
pkemer

rando
Sep 2, 2016, 08:21 AM
is extra hard darkerden adduction considered lvl 70 ?

RadiantLegend
Sep 2, 2016, 08:49 AM
I can run with RA/HU or FI/HU.
Haven't completed title. I'm fine with 6 mil. Can only run evenings EST.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 09:16 AM
is extra hard darkerden adduction considered lvl 70 ?

XH abduction is lv 75 enemies if that's what you mean.

I can run with RA/HU or FI/HU.
Haven't completed title. I'm fine with 6 mil. Can only run evenings EST.

cool. i'll add you to the list.

Tunga
Sep 2, 2016, 09:22 AM
Haven't done that abduction yet so i can join anytime this weekend. I can use your favorite classes like brbo or fite if you want. jk i can go Fote or BoHu. You should know my game ID, and if you cant remember i can just pm it.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 09:24 AM
Haven't done that abduction yet so i can join anytime this weekend. I can use your favorite classes like brbo or fite if you want. jk i can go Fote or BoHu. You should know my game ID, and if you cant remember i can just pm it.

i remember, will also add you.

Sacrificial
Sep 2, 2016, 09:25 AM
Not sure if I have done it once or not at all(if I have it shoukd be in my bank), but I can definitely tag along runs for the swag reward. Br/hu or ra/hu(slightly undergeared)

Evenings GMT or Saturday any timezone.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 09:30 AM
Not sure if I have done it once or not at all(if I have it shoukd be in my bank), but I can definitely tag along runs for the swag reward. Br/hu or ra/hu(slightly undergeared)

Evenings GMT or Saturday any timezone.
the title at the counter looks like this is under quest -> abduction -> 11th title
[spoiler-box]
http://puu.sh/qXprN/aba96eddf5.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

I would prefer if you make sure that you don't have it yet as the list of people is growing.

Tunga
Sep 2, 2016, 09:45 AM
I don't have that title listed. Do i need to get abducted first for it and the other 2 to show up?

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 09:48 AM
I don't have that title listed. Do i need to get abducted first for it and the other 2 to show up?

that's the one that will show completed once you complete XH abduction once. It may not show until after that, then all 3 will appear at the counter, with the first one completed.

rando
Sep 2, 2016, 10:11 AM
XH abduction is lv 75 enemies if that's what you mean..

i didn't know that doing 75lvl traces of darkness will get you an extra hard 75 abduction.
sh is the 70 abduction.

Sacrificial
Sep 2, 2016, 10:12 AM
I would prefer if you make sure that you don't have it yet as the list of people is growing.

checked, don't have it.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 10:16 AM
checked, don't have it.

ok great, will add you to the list.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 10:30 AM
ok the first three i talked to/posted here are crysteon, radiant, and tunga. I am PST right now, so is today/tomorrow afternoon/evening good for radiant/tunga?

wssh
Sep 2, 2016, 10:38 AM
Add me to the list, i gothchu fam.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 10:43 AM
added. anyone on the list is welcome to add me in-game to make it a little easier to communicate. Player ID is milranduil

RadiantLegend
Sep 2, 2016, 10:45 AM
I can do 6:30 EST - 8 pm EST

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 10:47 AM
I can do 6:30 EST - 8 pm EST

crys/tunga can't play until after td4. I can try to farm with you individually during that time though. If anyone else on the list is also free at this time, they are welcome to join as well.

edit: for now, pt is 3/4 after td4 tonight.

wssh
Sep 2, 2016, 12:42 PM
crys/tunga can't play until after td4. I can try to farm with you individually during that time though. If anyone else on the list is also free at this time, they are welcome to join as well.

edit: for now, pt is 3/4 after td4 tonight.

Add me to the pt after td4. I'll see you in mpa ;)

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 12:48 PM
ok 4/4 it is

pkemr4
Sep 2, 2016, 01:23 PM
i can join. . .
Fo/Te or w/e class you want
1:00PM EST to 3:00AM EST

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 01:49 PM
i can join. . .
Fo/Te or w/e class you want
1:00PM EST to 3:00AM EST

you can join from 6:30 - 8pm est if you'd like.

lnvisible
Sep 2, 2016, 01:51 PM
I'll join for 630-8 as well if there's room. ID: Serenade.EXE

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 03:59 PM
I'll join for 630-8 as well if there's room. ID: Serenade.EXE

sure. i added you.

4/4 pt starting in 90 minutes for 90 minutes, and 4/4 pt after td4. for the sake of ease, all parties will occur in block 47 cafe.

RadiantLegend
Sep 2, 2016, 05:28 PM
Running a bit late, updating files. ~10 mins or less

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 05:30 PM
Running a bit late, updating files. ~10 mins or less

np, i'm in b47 cafe whenever you're ready.

pkemr4
Sep 2, 2016, 05:30 PM
you can join from 6:30 - 8pm est if you'd like.

which group am i? i went to take a nap for a litte bit

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 05:31 PM
which group am i? i went to take a nap for a litte bit

the one now. the one after td4 is full.

AutumnChronicle
Sep 2, 2016, 10:10 PM
Don't have the unit, I'm willing to sell you mine. Fi/Hu, able to play on weekday nights and weekends. Err.. I'm kinda bad with reading different times but I'm a hour behind JST? GMT +8.

milranduil
Sep 2, 2016, 10:53 PM
evening pt was a success! completed with tunga, crys, wssh. i'll add you to list autumn. to be correct, you posted at 11:10am your time zone?

milranduil
Sep 3, 2016, 02:44 AM
for tomorrow (saturday) i have 2 people who will be farming with me around 4:00 or 4:30pm EST. anyone can take 4th spot if they want on list (or new person).

Hrith
Sep 3, 2016, 05:16 AM
There's a title for being abducted 50 times in Extra Hard? My... not sure I'll ever get that. The title sounds cool, too (不撓不屈の勇士 - Indomitable Hero), but that seems just as silly to obtain as the title for being abducted 250 times.

I have never been abducted in Extra Hard; I'm definitely willing to help if we can find a time that fits both our time zones (GMT +1 for me).

Saffran
Sep 3, 2016, 05:18 AM
How's the title for 250 abduction? "Damsel in Distress" ?

Hrith
Sep 3, 2016, 05:31 AM
Haha XP

IIRC, it's 'Dark Bringer' in katakana.

milranduil
Sep 3, 2016, 12:23 PM
There's a title for being abducted 50 times in Extra Hard? My... not sure I'll ever get that. The title sounds cool, too (不撓不屈の勇士 - Indomitable Hero), but that seems just as silly to obtain as the title for being abducted 250 times.

I have never been abducted in Extra Hard; I'm definitely willing to help if we can find a time that fits both our time zones (GMT +1 for me).

that depends how late you want to play. the group today is 3/4 starting somewhere between 4-5pm EST which I believe would be 10-11pm for you. On any given day besides friday/saturday, I don't think I can farm much earlier than that due to work.

pkemr4
Sep 3, 2016, 02:20 PM
which slot am i in, i dont have you added ingame.

milranduil
Sep 3, 2016, 02:40 PM
which slot am i in, i dont have you added ingame.

no one else has filled the 4th spot, so you can join the one that starts some time next hour if you want. there are no other groups that seem to want to play today.

Aveus
Sep 3, 2016, 03:11 PM
I'm on GMT+1 but am fine with late night runs, probably not tonight but tomorrow on wards would be fine. Can play BoHu, FiHu or FoTe ID : Homudoka

milranduil
Sep 3, 2016, 04:10 PM
the 2 that were going to join don't seem to be showing up anytime soon. for now, pt is 2/4. anyone want to join?

milranduil
Sep 3, 2016, 06:21 PM
completed another abduction with eos, eclaire, and invisible. ty guys!