PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Tweaker: NP1013

Minun172
Sep 3, 2016, 01:05 PM
For some reason, when I patch the game with the English files and play via the tweaker, I get an error after entering character creation. That error beign NP1013. Trying to launch via the official launcer prompts me to reinstall the game and revert it back to Japanese. What is going on here?

Anduril
Sep 3, 2016, 01:34 PM
If you are using the most up to date Tweaker, then odds are what is triggering the NP1013 is either a second copy of the Tweaker somewhere on your system, or certain programs you may have installed, like Cheat Engine. Also, it could just be that you need to whitelist the Tweaker and the game folders in your anti-virus.

Minun172
Sep 3, 2016, 01:40 PM
I have had a second copy of PSO Tweaker. It was in a form of a .plzdontnoticeme file extension on my downloads folder. That has been deleted and I kept the one that is on my desktop.

I have deleted Webroot since I heard it caused issues with PSO2 My other anti virus, Microsoft Security Essentials has been disabled for the time being. I also don't have Cheat Engine.

Anduril
Sep 3, 2016, 01:44 PM
Cheat Engine is just one of many programs that GG flags, so it doesn't necessarily have to be the culprit; it can sometimes be something that is completely innocuous that GG decides it doesn't like. If the error does persist, I would recommend you post your npgm.erl file in this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?207248-PSO2-Tweaker-Various-enhancements), and hope that someone can find out what exactly is being flagged. You can find the npgm.erl file in the game's GameGuard folder.

Minun172
Sep 3, 2016, 01:59 PM
Alright, I got you.