PDA

View Full Version : What PAs/Techs would you like to see crafted?

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 12:13 AM
so sega did say there were more PA crafts coming on their roadmap. what new crafts would you like to see? and how would you craft them?

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 7, 2016, 12:22 AM
I would like to see a craft-able Over End: perhaps make it like Kazan-0 or something, but for the love of God, get rid of those two preliminary swings before the actual "Over-End" hit.

Edit:

Or don't even make it like Kazan-0, just get rid of the prior two swings, and make the big Over-End part to hit multiple-times and make it faster and more spammable. They can make the craft-able Over End weaker than the normal one or whatever.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2016, 12:28 AM
I would like to see a craft-able Over End: perhaps make it like Kazan-0 or something, but for the love of God, get rid of those two preliminary swings before the actual "Over-End" hit.

Edit:

Or don't even make it like Kazan-0, just get rid of the prior two swings, and make the big Over-End part to hit multiple-times and make it faster and more spammable. They can make the craft-able Over End weaker than the normal one or whatever.

So... It becomes the old Over End?

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 7, 2016, 12:30 AM
Sorry, never played any of prior Phantasy Star series.

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 12:32 AM
these are my ideas I've had for a bit

sacrifice bite - PP: 25 can absorb more power, HP (300) or PP (60) from target by using directional keys.

assault buster - start PP: 25, 3 pp per second - continues to move forward while draining pp (like million storm), eats regular pp as starting costs, anything that's hit will be dragged along with user taking damage continually.

Dark Scherzo - PP: 25 - throws daggers with enemy tracking, daggers impale the target and launches the target into the air user teleports to the daggers and forcibly pulls them out of the target while doing a backflip into the air.

meteor fist - PP: 40 - loses ranged ability, in exchange for no randomness and always does large fist at full charge using own fist, range is about the size of flash thousand or so, and must be charged as well, 3 stage charge small fist (0)> multi fist (half)> large fist (full).

aiming shot - PP: 35 - large, high hiting blast by adding a 3rd charge to current version of this PA (shot should look like infinite fire craft but travel further.)

asagiri-rendan - PP: 20 - dash toward target while invisible and slash at target, deals several hits when you reappear while sheathing weapon, can be canceled to just use movement but damage is only dealt when you reappear. while invisible you are invincible as well.

Starling fall starting PP: 25, 3 pp per second - summons blades continuously and fires them while draining PP, will not fill DB gear gauge, can glide while shooting.

grenade shell - PP: 15 - shoots a grenade that sticks to an enemy that explodes upon next PA used. can fire up to 3 (works a lot like chase arrow)

fake silhouette - PP: 10 - fires a large decoy into the air that falls onto targets from above and explodes, damages and stuns targets in a wide area.

sharp bomber - PP: 25 - fires 3 explosive arrows with high tracking and allows user to control which way they dodge with the directional keys, larger invincibility time as well.

Nafoie - PP: 30 - has 2 versions like original nafoie, version 1 is if the target is hit by the ball of fire, then it takes heavy fire damage range is shortened from original and power is increased significantly. version 2 is if the ball of fire hits the ground, then a pillar of fire forms on the ground and moves towards nearest target for 5 seconds burning all within path dealing moderate damage and high burn rate.

barta - PP: 25 - creates a wall of ice as the projectile travels along the ground that can damage aerial targets as well as anything that gets close to the wall, has shortened range however, max walls on field by all players is 4. players can wall through the wall, wall lasts 10 seconds.

Nagrants - PP: 50 - creates a large field of light around user that automatically attacks enemies (field is as big as techers zondeel)

Samegid - PP: 10 - creates spears of darkness that lock onto an enemy and fires upon next tech hit, hits for same damage as last tech, can fire up to 2, will only use highest number on multi hitting techs.

yoshiblue
Sep 7, 2016, 12:32 AM
It sounds like a bad idea, because I like the AoE heal, but a lock on heal would be cool. Kinda like Zonde. Turning Razonde into a floating slow moving death zapping ball and making Nabarta into a stationary ice fountain turret would be cool too.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2016, 12:33 AM
Sorry, never played any of prior Phantasy Star series.

https://youtu.be/2UB4BzAfTbU

TyroneSama
Sep 7, 2016, 12:35 AM
For the love of god, do something with Stun Concido.

final_attack
Sep 7, 2016, 12:36 AM
Sneak Shooter .... remove movement when holding the button >_>
Make JA ring appear before standing up, so, can fire in steady position, without going standing up and prone.
Or probably add charging on top. True sniping .....

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 7, 2016, 12:37 AM
https://youtu.be/2UB4BzAfTbU

Yes, make craft-able O.E. something like that.

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 12:58 AM
For the love of god, do something with Stun Concido.

I thought about it earlier but came up empty :/

Dammy
Sep 7, 2016, 01:07 AM
the least used ones
like gizan , gigrants , samegid , safoie , gizonde , gibarta, ramegid , nagrants etc
how ? let see what sega comes with

TyroneSama
Sep 7, 2016, 01:25 AM
I thought about it earlier but came up empty :/
Honestly, if it had AoE, it would probably be decent versus small packs or Zondeeled enemies. Maybe a longer animation, but stuns in a frontal cone?

doomdragon83
Sep 7, 2016, 01:36 AM
- Shifta/Deband/Resta crafted for only 1 tick like in PSO, increase the effectiveness to make up for having just 1 tick.
- Zanverse/Megiverse craft to make them a buff like S/D perhaps making these self buffs to make things...."fair".
- Change Zonde type-0 to Razonde type-0. Personally, I never liked this PSO2's Razonde or Gizonde for that matter.
- Gizonde crafted to surround the user in electricity and deal damage to anything that can be hit (enemies, boxes, those explosive container things, buttons/switches, etc.). (Effect lasts about 15 seconds?)
- Nafoie crafted to spread flames whether it directly hits or not. This should have been a thing from the start.
- Gizan crafted like crafted Gizonde but a wider radius and it drags enemies towards you while damaging them.
- Nabarta crafted to push away (not knockback) enemies, have wider cone of attack and slightly longer range.
- Rabarta crafted to linger in place for about 4 seconds. Reapplies same damage per seconds and increases freeze rate per second.
- Gibarta crafted to have reduced freeze rate, wider cone, and hit multiple times, like 10 hits in 1 cast.
- Ramegid crafted to have a wider radius and a similar effect to Nafoie that hit the ground when the projectiles hit the ground.
- Samegid crafted to be similar to Illgrants, except the projectiles do damage to the target while latching onto it then all projectiles explode after 1 second.
- Rodeo Drive crafted to allow continuous "riding" as long as you hold the PA key down, uses about 3 PP/sec after starting cost.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2016, 01:43 AM
Rodeo Drive would have to experience a severe power nerf if it only eats 3PP/sec for continuous ride.

doomdragon83
Sep 7, 2016, 01:50 AM
Rodeo Drive would have to experience a severe power nerf if it only eats 3PP/sec for continuous ride.

Nah, it would get a buff because screw balance!

... seriously, I would be okay with a dip in power for continuous Rodeo. I forgot to mention perfect stability when crafted, none of that swerving to the side or going in circles like you're drunk, unless that's what you do manually.

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 02:04 AM
the swerve is what makes it look cool tho o; but yeah idm crafting rodeo for that continuous move, I just figured we should do something with silhouette... tho my idea for that is still bleh but there's nothing else you can do with silhouette...

Lostbob117
Sep 7, 2016, 02:07 AM
Honestly, if it had AoE, it would probably be decent versus small packs or Zondeeled enemies. Maybe a longer animation, but stuns in a frontal cone?

Just make it a backhand smash for sword. Enemy hit can fly away and hit other enemies.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 7, 2016, 02:12 AM
Chase arrow:

35-45pp
Loads all 3 arrows at once.

Shunka:

BHS for katanas. Remove the first 3 attacks, leaving only the final cut, and redistrube the damage a bit.

oratank
Sep 7, 2016, 02:14 AM
hunar overend when

Xaeris
Sep 7, 2016, 02:23 AM
Reverse Tap - I feel like Gunner could use some more striking based damage to make non RA subs a little more competitive. So here, Reverse Tap loses its suction capability (not that you'd notice) and maybe its guard frames, in exchange for a significant power increase and the ability to move while executing it. Basically, you can do a Chun-Li impression.

Zephyrion
Sep 7, 2016, 02:29 AM
Something for Jet boots, whatever, they've been in sore need of a crafting recipe. Imaybe stuff like

Vinto Gigue type 0 : charge time greatly reduced, only consumes half a gear gauge and doesn't reset element, but power and radius reduced.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2016, 02:32 AM
Reverse Tap-0: It's the PSNova version. No suction power, but gains forward movement. Not being able to move is the reason why I love Nova's Reverse Tap and despise the PSO2 version (and part of why I couldn't get into Gunner initially, the other reason being NO DANCING SWEEP RIP BEST TMG GRAN ART).

Actually, just give us all the Nova versions as crafts. Like Nova Strike (non-charging, always performs three strikes).

oratank
Sep 7, 2016, 02:34 AM
i hope someday they will make every pa have 2 type fast one and heavy one

elryan
Sep 7, 2016, 02:40 AM
Most gunner stuffs in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCA18VYITZs

Rakurai
Sep 7, 2016, 02:40 AM
Actually, just give us all the Nova versions as crafts. Like Nova Strike (non-charging, always performs three strikes).

I'd really love to have Nova's version of Glory Rain, even if it's basically a rifle version of Torrential Arrow due to it falling on the target instead of around you.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2016, 02:47 AM
Crazy Smash-0: It's basically Pile's Burn Smash. Pile is literally just a Launcher that fires Weak Bullet spears, so why not?

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 02:54 AM
Reverse Tap - I feel like Gunner could use some more striking based damage to make non RA subs a little more competitive. So here, Reverse Tap loses its suction capability (not that you'd notice) and maybe its guard frames, in exchange for a significant power increase and the ability to move while executing it. Basically, you can do a Chun-Li impression.

to be honest I always wanted to increase the suction so more things would eat a lot more damage from shift period : x

tho that give me an idea for a shift period craft :D, what if all of those bullets, turned all at one target and homed in on it all at once

ohmy
Sep 7, 2016, 03:02 AM
Would be reeeeeaaaaaaally nice to have a Gekka Zakuro without the retarded jump.

Suplin
Sep 7, 2016, 05:14 AM
Overend:that quick clean cut persona uses during pd fight
Thousand flash:hold down button to keep punching till you run out of pp
you know you want the latter

red1228
Sep 7, 2016, 05:27 AM
As some have said; I would like certain PAs to be given a "Hold button down to continue draining PP for more damage / function". Flash Thousand, Rodeo Drive and Assault Buster come to mind.
In regards to the frequent OverEnd suggestion; I actually would like it to be a sort of "jumping forward motion" single slash. Something along the lines of what Schlit Grimian's can do with their rush power slam attack. However, that would require actual work on Sega's part with adding a completely new animation so it totally won't ever happen. A single super-powered Slash would still work better than standing in place for three days, praying for the 5th hit to connect (provided your target doesn't move or you get dropped from being a sitting duck).

Someone else said that every barely / never used PA & Technique should get updated crafts. I second this notion. I don't like it when games with access to multiple attacks / strategies end up HEAVILY favoring only 1-3 of said attacks.

Vatallus
Sep 7, 2016, 06:46 AM
I always wanted Hunar's version of Over End tbh.

Tunga
Sep 7, 2016, 07:53 AM
How about this over end
https://youtu.be/ffUManEDPmA?t=168

loafhero
Sep 7, 2016, 08:32 AM
I always wanted Hunar's version of Over End tbh.

Would be too much animation work. The range of Hunar's Over End would be awesome, though. Crafted Over End having faster swings would be nice too.

Crafted Stun Concido could be some kind of flash of bright sparks coming out of the Sword, stunning groups of enemies.

Crafted Nova Strike could be the typical MMO "spinning while moving" attack where you have full control of the direction.

KazeSenoue
Sep 7, 2016, 09:12 AM

Edit:

Because people don't spam Over End enough already.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2016, 10:27 AM
Would be too much animation work. The range of Hunar's Over End would be awesome, though. Crafted Over End having faster swings would be nice too.

Crafted Stun Concido could be some kind of flash of bright sparks coming out of the Sword, stunning groups of enemies.

Crafted Nova Strike could be the typical MMO "spinning while moving" attack where you have full control of the direction.

Nova Strike-0: Non-charging, always performs three strikes, advances forward during animation. Yes, Nova did it first. ARGH.

Selphea
Sep 7, 2016, 10:40 AM
Craft Gran Wave to shorten it to 2 kicks and have the movement speed of Sympho, but the speed of Guren would be nice too.
Craft Vinto to become a charged PA with charge time based on gear. Gear 1 = sword PA with no Gear. Gear 3 = S-Charge i.e. instant kick/burst

Craft Rage Dance to skip the pokes and concentrate its damage into the shot like IF0
Craft Slash Rave to be Slash-Slash-Shoot-Shoot-Slash-Shoot, and mostly Shooting-type damage

Craft Grapple Charge to have vertical tracking and have the kick track the target.
Craft Wild Round so it goes as far as Moment Gale and has more vertical range.

Ziel
Sep 7, 2016, 02:44 PM
3 words:

Horizontal Satellite Cannon

Pls (´・ω・`)

MaeIstrom
Sep 7, 2016, 03:27 PM
An craft for that flamethrower skill of launchers would be nice, or it already
has a craft? (I still don't know much about launchers)

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 07:39 PM
Craft Gran Wave to shorten it to 2 kicks and have the movement speed of Sympho, but the speed of Guren would be nice too.
Craft Vinto to become a charged PA with charge time based on gear. Gear 1 = sword PA with no Gear. Gear 3 = S-Charge i.e. instant kick/burst

that's what I forgot.... boots

hmm if I did gran wave craft itd be a dash into a single hit 3 times, so it'd look like shunka for JB sorta, the kicks would have its power increased as well, the shift action would not change as its there as a cancel.

if I did strike gust itd replace the upwards movement with forward movement like twister fall 0, damage would be the same but animation would be longer and have more hits, can also climb somewhat on large enemies so it will look like the magatsu opening sorta.

moment gale.... hmm idk here maybe replace the multiple hits at the start with one really wide hard hiting AOE kick?

vinto gigue huh.... change its gauge consumption to half, reduce its power by 20%, add some AoE to the kick

Pyrei
Sep 7, 2016, 07:46 PM
also for all those saying OE crafts, the short OE is basically the one PD uses on you, and we've all wanted hunar's over end for ages... the devs must really like OverEnd... if I were to do OE myself it might end up as that super "OE" that itsuki used at the end of the anime tho not as big but bigger than Kazan and harder hitting

ohmy
Sep 8, 2016, 02:47 AM
I want a pa that's like one of Hunar's combos.
For Gran Wave, muh better is a craft that lets you home on your target, rather than hitting the closest part of the enemy. Gran Wave has a relatively big aoe for its animation so you often don't hit a weakspot or head but instead an arm or a leg for less damage and the boss may move so you also miss some hits. If Gran Wave would wait for the kicks until you are at the target (like some other pas of other weapons do) it would be a hell lot stronger and more reliable.

For fun, a pp drain continuous animation Rumbling moon would be nice. Break dance all day. Or for epicness a continuous Illusion Rave / Orchestra.

Pyrei
Sep 8, 2016, 05:59 AM
now thinking about it, hunar's ground punch would make a nice quake howling craft

MightyHarken
Sep 9, 2016, 03:55 PM
Oh lord please give me grenade shell. I'd love to for a charge being added to it to unload a barrage of missiles. Just like the AIS.

Kintama
Sep 9, 2016, 04:04 PM
...Please do something with bow that brings something new to the table in terms of gameplay rather than just "more damage lol" or "your attacks now can land!" ring..

yoshiblue
Sep 9, 2016, 04:07 PM
Give Torrential Arrow the Shogun II treatment and turn them into heat seeking arrows.

Gran Wave: better tracking, smaller hitbox - i want to hit weak points, not other parts.
Strike Gust: less vertical movement and more power, to improve accuracy and make it competitive with Vinto

Would be interesting to see,
Gran Wave cast a full charge Namegid or Gibarta on shift.
Strike Gust cast a full charge Ilfoie or Gifoie on shift.

ZephyrValgale
Sep 9, 2016, 04:14 PM
Gran Wave: better tracking, smaller hitbox - i want to hit weak points, not other parts.
Strike Gust: less vertical movement and more power, to improve accuracy and make it competitive with Vinto

Fusionxglave
Sep 9, 2016, 09:59 PM
I Say make Bow faster give the bow zero charge which lets you just hit the button with a bit more pp. I really can't stand how slow charging is. bosses and mobs are moving like .5 seconds and I have to hold on to the button for 3 seconds.

Anyway I like Launcher to be quicker too. yes I know launcher is too quick it doesn't make sense for a weapon that size but if you can make something more fun people will become rangers and you get more weak bullets (4shots) becuase now people will use there launcher mores.

Zyrusticae
Sep 10, 2016, 01:22 AM
Time for some fun.

Megid Type-0 - Cosmo Breaker as a dark tech.
Ramegid Type-0 - Leaves lingering puddles that do DoT and poison. (Yes, I stole this from a previous post.)
Gimegid Type-0 - Now turns and tracks the target precisely.
Samegid Type-0 - Pierces targets Ilmegid-style. Can turn around to hit again, but duration is too short for a third hit.
Namegid Type-0 - Now an enormous wide-area AoE attack. Wide Namegid is now actually useful. Does not need a target to be cast (just aim at the ground).
Ilmegid Type-0 - Now explodes on target, but leaves a dark residue on all targets in the AoE that also explodes when hit with a follow-up dark tech.

Grants Type-0 - Now one huge column of light that blasts down from above the target.
Gigrants Type-0 - Light Nova Strike. Uses the rod as the hilt. (Serves as a precursor for Barantsion.)
Ragrants Type-0 - Now hits once but, after a delay, explodes on all targets hit in the path for bonus damage.
Ilgrants Type-0 - Homing Emission as a light tech.
Nagrants Type-0 - Now casts immediately upon finishing charge, can hold down the button to maintain it at the cost of PP, and can move while holding it.

Fomelgion Type-0 - Oh, yes. I went there. Instead of a beam cast from the player's hands, carves a sigil underneath the target area where a continuous column of dark flame erupts, dealing ENORMOUS damage to everything within.

For shits 'n' giggles:
Melgrantsion - Dark/light compound tech. So powerful it fills the screen with static when cast. Like mixing matter and antimatter, creates a blinding explosion of pure destructive force in a wide aoe around the target area. One blast that leaves bodies everywhere. So terrifying that it requires its own client order to unlock. Claris Claes will be jealous of you. Matoi will admire you. Everyone else will fear you.

aiMute
Sep 10, 2016, 08:15 AM
Sneak Shooter - no longer moves you/used instantly, lower damage, same cost with full craft, allows to cancel moves with long delay, has JG frames and slight delay after for SS bonus. Tired of Ra getting killed because URFuckedNoob if enemy attacks you while charging PA But none of it gonna happen, I'm here to bitch about Ra defense.

Selphea
Sep 10, 2016, 08:38 AM
Ra defense.

4pts Dive Roll :wacko:

gabor100
Sep 10, 2016, 08:49 AM
Heavenly Fall Type-0 : Can grab every monster/boss or tracking system so you land on the mob that you grabbed even if it moves away.

Other WL crafted PA's to grab every boss that can move, just the way how you can grab big monters (Ga Wonda, Kuklonahda, Luda Sorcerer, Bonta Bearadda, King Yede).

I would like to grab/throw away Falz Hunar, Blu Ringahda, Wolgahda, Rockbear and other bosses

Would it be too broken to play ping-pong with Hunar?

Why i'm not able to grab Persona, Apprentice and Phaleg? Sega pls fix it

Kondibon
Sep 10, 2016, 09:24 AM
Other WL crafted PA's to grab every monster that can move. I can grab Ga Wonda, Kuklonahda, Luda Sorcerer, Bonta Bearadda, King Yede.
You can already grab those mobs if you hit them in their weak points and/or when they aren't attacking.

I would like to grab/throw away Falz Hunar, Blu Ringahda, Wolgahda, Rockbear and other bossesno

Zanverse
Sep 10, 2016, 11:12 AM
For shits 'n' giggles:
Melgrantsion - Dark/light compound tech. So powerful it fills the screen with static when cast. Like mixing matter and antimatter, creates a blinding explosion of pure destructive force in a wide aoe around the target area. One blast that leaves bodies everywhere. So terrifying that it requires its own client order to unlock. Claris Claes will be jealous of you. Matoi will admire you. Everyone else will fear you.

Not sure if you're trying to destroy the enemies, or your computer...

More Compound techs are needed.

Fograntsus - Fire/Light Compound. Causes large amber-colored crystals to rain down on a target, like a beefed up Grantz. On impact, the crystals will explode, and inflict Burn.

Melzondus - Dark/Electric compound. Creates a sigil on the ground which will spawn a snake-like beast, which can chase down enemies, deal massive damage and inflict Poison. (Imagine an electrified Illmegid but instead of a hand, it's a dragon)

Zanbartus - Wind/Ice compound. Creates a massive tornado which sucks up enemies, does a lot of damage, and inflicts freeze. If you aren't locked onto an enemy, the tornado will move on it's own, in a slow circular motion.

aiMute
Sep 10, 2016, 01:14 PM
4pts Dive Roll :wacko:
Do you even Ra? FF collab boss shits on your dive roll.

Tunga
Sep 10, 2016, 02:45 PM
DBs
Heavenly Kite T0: Adds a second ring of blades on the PA's X axis. (psp2 Blade destruction type)
Shrike T0: Reduced PA hits to 4-5 and slightly reduced animation time.
-

Knuckles
BHS T0: Range increase or PA eating gear to boost damage. Maybe a 20% boost if 1/2 gear and 40% boost with full gear.
-

Dual Sabers
Deadly Archer T0: Increased damage with an increase in PA hits.
-

Sword
Over Endo T0: Concentrates all the power in one sword swing.
-

Katana
Gurren-Tessen: Significantly increase travel distance with PP reduction and a power boost
Hatou-Rindou: Increases PA hits by 1 :wacko:

doomdragon83
Sep 10, 2016, 03:09 PM
Ramegid Type-0 - Leaves lingering puddles that do DoT and poison. (Yes, I stole this from a previous post.)
:(

Katana
Gurren-Tessen: Significantly increase travel distance with PP reduction and a power boost
In that case, Rodeo Drive type-0 cost 1pp and then 1pp per second to continuously ride it, has the ability to regen pp while doing it, does 50 times the damage than normal, hits multiple times, and you are invincible while riding.
If you want to be broken, may as well go all out.

Hrith
Sep 11, 2016, 05:02 AM
As usual, what we need are crafting options for PAs that are essentially pointless.

Stun Concido - increase the range and area of effect, really *looks at Fudou-kuchinashi*

Bind Through - slam the enemy down multiple time with an area of effect wide enough to hit all enemies near where the original target is being slammed down.

Assault Buster - faster movement and longer reach.

Dark Scherzo - if charged, the daggers stay on the target like for Deadly Archer.

Scissors Edge - more hits, more damage, more range.

Quake Howling - much wider area of effect, comparable to Kanran-kikyou.

Asagiri-rendan - shorten duration and damage, increase speed.

Starling Fall - actually hits everything around you, uniformly, and maybe reduce the height of the jump.

Ein Raketen - more hits... many more.

Parallel Slider - either more power or redesign it completely.

Cracket Bullet - greatly reduce damage to significantly increase area of effect, so the PA can actually stunlock an entire spawn.

Messiah Time - shorten duration. Something must be done like they did for Infinity Fire Type 0 >_>

Sharp Bomber - can be charged, creates a huge explosion like Divine Launcher Type 0.

Wind Sieger - reduce power, but character can be maneuvered during animation and PA only takes two gear gauge levels to use.

I don't care about technique much, but I did like what they did to Zonde, so why not.
If they were to make more compound techniques, I hope they'd make at least one that is actually about healing, curing and buffing, not damage.

Zephyrion
Sep 11, 2016, 05:49 AM
As usual, what we need are crafting options for PAs that are essentially pointless.

I'm not a huge fan of crafting just for the sake of making a PA stronger instead of just...well...balancing it. That's why I'm rather fond of type zero techs or crafts like kestrel : they are very good, but you still can have reasons for keeping the older version. but hey it's SEGA so I think we'll get more crafts like deadly circle or other cyclone (straight buffs for minor PA cost increase)

I'd love to see your versions of bind through, cracker bullet and sharp bomber come to life though, they sound really fun !

Cyber Meteor
Sep 11, 2016, 07:43 AM

Starling Fall - actually hits everything around you, uniformly, and maybe reduce the height of the jump.

Sharp Bomber - can be charged, creates a huge explosion like Divine Launcher Type 0.

While i agree for Sharp Bomber and Starling Fall, i don't for Scissors Edge and Parallel slider xD, i mean Scissor already does big dmg and is so fast that it's actually a good PA to deal with UQ bosses, more hit would make hit less useful, and more dmg would make it OP, range however yeah would be good to have better range. Parallel Slider, same for its power than Scissors it's already very powerful and switching back and forth with Impact Slider, is really good to continuously deal dmg while evading attacks on UQ bosses until you run out of PP of course.

What i would suggest instead for those 2 PAs :

Scissors Edge craft : Charge PA to throw the DS, target is reached instantly no matter the distance, only does 1 hit, and has infinite range, can use the TPS view to aim for targets out of "lock-on" reach like darker tower :p, non-chraged version is usual Scissor PA.

Parallel Slider craft : Charge PA to make bullets land onto locked-on point even if obstacles are on the way while sliding or if you're on the back on the target while locked on his front head (kinda like teleporting bullets), non charged version does standard PA

I don't really use the others (those i haven't quoted) often so i can't really say for them

EDIT : just realized afterward my Scissors Edge craft could be used for a Deadly Archer craft too xD

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 11, 2016, 08:04 AM

... to be nerfed.

Seriously, where's the chase arrow craft to make it useful at moments other than countdown teleporters?

Dycize
Sep 11, 2016, 08:31 AM
Parallel slider T0 : Can be used vertically.
If you hold forward while using it your character jumps in a tether arc forward. Could even go all the way and make you end up on the other side of the target.

Impact slider T0 : Vanquish. Just make it a continuous movement PA where you slide around while shooting stuff.

Not thinking of much else right now.

ohmy
Sep 12, 2016, 05:27 AM
Symphonic Dive that lets you stay close to the target instead of catapulting you away again would be epic.

yoshiblue
Sep 12, 2016, 09:35 AM
Scissors Edge craft : Charge PA to throw the DS, target is reached instantly no matter the distance, only does 1 hit, and has infinite range, can use the TPS view to aim for targets out of "lock-on" reach like darker tower :p, non-chraged version is usual Scissor PA.

Would be funny seeing someone do that with surprise dunk, minus the instant teleporting.

AkuTenshiiZero
Sep 12, 2016, 11:00 AM
Stun Concido - Creates an impact wave that stuns everything in a large cone behind your initial target. Frankly this is just a straight up objective buff, but the skill needs help.
Moment Gale - Two possible alterations, creating a Zondeel or Megiverse field instead of Zanverse. Megiverse might be pretty OP, but I think Zondeel would be good.
Flash Thousand - Let me unleash my inner Star Platinum and button mash for more punches as long as I have the PP to keep it going.

Keilyn
Sep 12, 2016, 01:36 PM
I wish for one thing

Each time a customization is applied to a tech, that customization can be chosen from a drop down list. This would allow me to play any build and not have to make new customizations each time,. or be forced to split into two or more characters just to play with the proper techs I need. Example... Fo/Te I base a lot on power, while Fi/Te I base a lot on Range, Casting Time, and Attack Speed.

MightyHarken
Sep 12, 2016, 02:20 PM
1-glorious rain with an extended AOE.
2-cracker bullet charging to fire 2 cracker shots in different spots.
3-sacrifice bite, remove the grab effect and replace with holding your sword upwards and releasing electricity around you in a 5m radius, the more the hold it, the stronger the charge.
4-one point basically the same as the TMG's infinite fire. Basically a charge to add dps and a final stronger hit.
5-satellite cannon, either a faster charge or charge 1 second longer to rain down 5 beams on 5 different targets.
6-as I already mentioned. Grenade shell, add a lv 1 charge to fire 6 missiles at once that hit in different body parts.
7-parallel slider, remove the load animation and just skip to jumping back.

doomdragon83
Sep 12, 2016, 08:37 PM
I can get behind Hrith's Cracker Bullet suggestion.

-One Point - Hold PA button to continuously fire, pp cost is 10 + 2 per second, increases damage the longer you shoot.
-Sneak Shooter - Can fire while standing, increases damage a lot, pp cost goes up to 30.
-Satellite Cannon - Reverses the radius of the normal SC. Starts off small doing decent damage, grows larger and does more damage at stage 2 then 3 of charging.
-Piercing Shell - Shot is larger and moves slower, can hit 3 times while passing through enemies.
-Fake Silhouette - Increase hate on FS, FS drags in enemies in a certain range of it once it is out, after a while it explodes and knockdown enemies.
-Flame Bullet - Reduced damage, increased hits per second, increase range of the flames, color of the flames match your weapon's element and inflicts SE based on that element.

Not really a craft suggestion as it shouldn't take a craft to address this but the animation that goes with Cosmos Breaker needs to go. I know you can cancel it but sometimes it happens anyway if you don't do anything after cancelling it.

starwind75043
Sep 12, 2016, 11:57 PM
Flash Thousand/Flicker Jab-increased range of the attack

Meteor Fist-shoots forward instead of up

Kanran-kikyou charge function for more power and increase range

Hatou-rindou- a melee version of end attract or longer range with a homing feature

Shunka-shunran-Make it one mega slash with a higher pp cost

ohmy
Sep 13, 2016, 04:57 AM
I wish for one thing

Each time a customization is applied to a tech, that customization can be chosen from a drop down list. This would allow me to play any build and not have to make new customizations each time,. or be forced to split into two or more characters just to play with the proper techs I need. Example... Fo/Te I base a lot on power, while Fi/Te I base a lot on Range, Casting Time, and Attack Speed.
Yeah, having to get your awesome craft back is very time consuming and takes a lot of money and since it's rng you may never actually get back your perfect craft or whatever you had before.

Stun Concido - increase the range and area of effect, really *looks at Fudou-kuchinashi*

Bind Through - slam the enemy down multiple time with an area of effect wide enough to hit all enemies near where the original target is being slammed down.

Assault Buster - faster movement and longer reach.

Dark Scherzo - if charged, the daggers stay on the target like for Deadly Archer.

Quake Howling - much wider area of effect, comparable to Kanran-kikyou.

Asagiri-rendan - shorten duration and damage, increase speed.

Ein Raketen - more hits... many more.

Cracket Bullet - greatly reduce damage to significantly increase area of effect, so the PA can actually stunlock an entire spawn.

Messiah Time - shorten duration. Something must be done like they did for Infinity Fire Type 0 >_>

Wind Sieger - reduce power, but character can be maneuvered during animation and PA only takes two gear gauge levels to use.

I don't care about technique much, but I did like what they did to Zonde, so why not.
If they were to make more compound techniques, I hope they'd make at least one that is actually about healing, curing and buffing, not damage.
Fudou isn't that good either though cause only rarely is there a point in stunning enemies. It only really matters if you got some kind of chase or if you're doing XQs. Then again, would be nice if crowd control was a thing again and you can't just steamroll anything.

Faster Asagiri Rendan overlaps too much with Guren though. If, it should need something like a charge and more damage to prevent that overlap.
Starling Fall's biggest problem is the longass setup. Like 2 second you don't do anything, making it bad for mobbing.
And I don't think Ein Raketen needs more hits, its purpose is quick damage and several other pas are multi hit like Tri-Impact, Slash Rave and Rage Dance. But Rage Dance keeping on hitting while draining pp as long as you hold down the button would be cool.
I do agree with Messiah Time, the dps is too and it takes too long, fast bosses also easily get out of range.

What do you mean with Wind Sieger? Vinto Gigue?

Flash Thousand/Flicker Jab-increased range of the attack

Meteor Fist-shoots forward instead of up

Kanran-kikyou charge function for more power and increase range

Hatou-rindou- a melee version of end attract or longer range with a homing feature

Shunka-shunran-Make it one mega slash with a higher pp cost
Kanran is charged already. What it mainly needs is a big pp reduction or big damage increase. At the moment it can't compete with Guren cause most of the time Guren does more damage and is cheaper, only rarely are you surrounded by enough enemies to make kanran a better choice.
But if it could be spammed really cheaply or if the damage could compete with guren it would be good again.

And what Hatou truly needs is a craft that evenly distributes damage across the wave. Hatou is too unreliable and thus quite niche, often Guren or Sakura or Tsukimi>Gekka are much more sustainable damage and so Hatou's main use is KC hit building even though a perfectly positioned Hatou has probably the highest damage of all Katana pas (except Kazan maybe).

If enemies taking one step forward or back wouldn't kill the damage so easily it would be much more reliable and useful.

Pyrei
Sep 14, 2016, 02:47 AM
I got an idea for stun concido, what if you swung the sword to create a vacuum that draws mobs to you then finish with a wider aoe stun that stuns all the gathered mobs

Pyrei
Sep 14, 2016, 02:54 AM
I wish for one thing

wont lie this might be needed, sega kinda trolled us all with the type 0 techs, I liked nazan craft but the zonde craft had to be reverted later due to me just being used to plain zonde, I can already see sega doing ragrants/rafoie/gimegid/il barta crafts just to screw ppl over lol

red1228
Sep 14, 2016, 03:00 AM
wont lie this might be needed, sega kinda trolled us all with the type 0 techs, I liked nazan craft but the zonde craft had to be reverted later due to me just being used to plain zonde, I can already see sega doing ragrants/rafoie/gimegid/il barta crafts just to screw ppl over lol
I was able to give up normal Zonde's "proper" ranged properties, but the fact that Zonde Type-0 has really wonky hit detection with a number of bosses (ironically most of which are weak to Thunder element), I had to revert back to normal Zonde. I'm not talking about bosses moving out of the way either. I'm talking about the big bolt clearly touching their model, but doing nothing.

ohmy
Sep 14, 2016, 04:38 AM
Maybe one of the intentions is to make people recraft a lot of stuff. Especially considering you only have 3 craft lines without Premium and cd is over 2 hours, so there is a potential for people crafting lots and paying AC for it.

Pyrei
Sep 14, 2016, 05:16 AM

I know we all love fo but please no more supermoves compounds techs for fo... id be happy to give fo strong regular techs but the other classes need to catch up first :/ I still want compound arts for the melee and ranged classes myself to even out the playing field between fo and everything else.

Pyrei
Sep 14, 2016, 05:19 AM
I was able to give up normal Zonde's "proper" ranged properties, but the fact that Zonde Type-0 has really wonky hit detection with a number of bosses (ironically most of which are weak to Thunder element), I had to revert back to normal Zonde. I'm not talking about bosses moving out of the way either. I'm talking about the big bolt clearly touching their model, but doing nothing.

yeah it was pretty bad for me too on this, was like why isn't this hitting... and eventually gave up on it, luckily it was just zonde but next time could be MUCH worse...