PDA

View Full Version : List of the New UNscheduled EQ's (WIll be updated as more is revealed)

Gestriden
Sep 8, 2016, 01:14 PM
So far we are steadly learning of more unscheduled EQ's coming, but for now here is a list of CONFIRMED unscheduled EQ's and this will only include the new ones for now

As of 9/7
- Profound Invasion is now Unscheduled (Ship 3 or 5? I don't remember)
- Magatsu is now Unscheduled. (Ship 5 has had Magatsu as an unscheduled EQ)
- Beckoning Darkness is now Unscheduled (Ship 2 has had it)
- Chaotic Tranquility is now Unscheduled

Unknown Status:
Profound Darkness (Unlikely due to still major boss, but still possible?)
Yamato (Very interesting, it's a new Episode 4 EQ so unlikely but it's also COMPLETLEY missing from this weeks EQ list)
Mining Base Demise (IV) (Likely due to it seeming that all the Episode 3 EQ's are the ones being pushed to unscheduled now)

Not sure if there's any other EQ's I'm missing, but it seems we only have 3 scheduled EQs until proven otherwise with a 4th EQ coming near the end of the year which might be what pushes Profound Darkness down to unscheduled.)

Flaoc
Sep 8, 2016, 01:15 PM
beckoning darkness (mothership) appeared on ship 2

Pyrei
Sep 8, 2016, 04:27 PM
nice, this is great news that they're moving quick on the easy things like this, magatsu will be nice to run at random, they're prolly still thinking on yamato but its eventually gonna be unscheduled too I bet. PI and beckoning darkness will be nice for quick exp/cubes too

Xaeris
Sep 9, 2016, 01:16 AM
Chaotic Tranquility (the city EQ with nothing but boosted enemies) is happening now.