PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Suggestion: AIDA partners with Entropia Partners for "free" AC credits

Minun172
Sep 10, 2016, 11:16 PM
Just something I came up with. Entropia Partners allows users to get Second Life lidens and Entropia Universe PEDS for free by doing crowdfunding or listening to their radio. I think it would be pretty good if we were able to do such a thing for PSO2 and AIDA's AC services.

http://www.entropiapartners.com/

Kondibon
Sep 10, 2016, 11:21 PM
I'm pretty sure AIDA doesn't do AC stuff anymore do that foible that happened a while back.

ShadowStarEdge
Sep 10, 2016, 11:55 PM
I just get the digital Webmoney cards from PlayAsia for my AC needs. Easy, fast, and trustworthy because I locked myself out of es

Sirius-91
Sep 11, 2016, 01:17 AM
I'm pretty sure AIDA doesn't do AC stuff anymore do that foible that happened a while back.
Less of a hassle to deal with anyways.

Zysets
Sep 11, 2016, 01:38 AM
Yeah, after what happened earlier in the year, I think AIDA should stay away from dealing with AC, for their sake.

But that would be pretty cool, just the western community should stay out of selling AC.

Sirius-91
Sep 11, 2016, 01:48 PM
Yeah, after what happened earlier in the year, I think AIDA should stay away from dealing with AC, for their sake.

But that would be pretty cool, just the western community should stay out of selling AC.
I still think selling AC was a mistake on our part.

Zysets
Sep 11, 2016, 03:42 PM
I guess so, I never bought AC that way because I was paranoid about it, but I know lots of people found that service really useful, at least because it was easier than using CN-USA/Play-Asia/etc.

Regardless, that's done and over, and at least the community can learn from the mistake and avoid it in the future.

Shinamori
Sep 11, 2016, 06:12 PM
Best way to get AC for Free is by the contests we use to have. No one does it anymore though.