PDA

View Full Version : Force/Techer Armor Set? Which One?

Shade_Koopa
Sep 15, 2016, 08:02 AM
Okay, since most PSO 2 wiki's are out of date and the PSO2 swiki is in japanese and makes no sense, I have no idea what final armor set to go for.

What are the preferred armor sets for a Force/Techer? Where would I go about getting them?

Sizustar
Sep 15, 2016, 08:08 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?225884-Force-Discussion

Sandmind
Sep 15, 2016, 09:59 AM
I personally use pso2 swiki with google translate these day, only using cirno database for quickly looking up old stuff. Google mess up the swiki a little and you need to get used to the broken english and weird translation.

Armor set / Unit set are generally universal in pso2. For ease of getting and performance, Saiki set is still solid, valid choice even now. It's only outperformed if you want more atk and those unit set usually eitheir work with a few weapons as a set, cost/difficulty to get and/or give less pp from set bonus.

For reference, Saiki set bonus is 60 all atk and 25pp. Individual parts are themself bulky with high defense, strike and range resistance and 50 hp. You can craft it to change the indivual unit stats for more hp/strike resist (special sdef recipe lv3, 8 or 10, give 100hp and 4% strike resist) or pp/range resist (special rdef recipe, same craft level only as sdef, 10pp and 4% range resist instead). Going full pp give you 60 Tatk and 55pp before any affix or class bonus. Uncrafted it's still bulky, but special sdef lv8 double the hp bonus and make up for the lose of range resist while being bulkier to striking attack.