PDA

View Full Version : Hi how you doing

Ranmaru
Sep 16, 2016, 01:22 AM
what's up, when you see this I'll be asleep

I'm just bored as fuck

PhotonDrop
Sep 16, 2016, 01:56 AM
Hi I'm alright. Currently absorbed in PSOBB. I missed playing this game so much!

How are you? Besides bored, that is.

Ranmaru
Sep 16, 2016, 01:58 AM
Good stuff and so do I. Glad to see PSOBB still up and running. Sucks I have a sucky computer but i'm jobless anyway so I need to focus on getting dem jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJMplFPUR4

Video for your viewing and listening pleasure.

---

I'm alright just posting everywhere to leave my mark on the boards so I can read people's responses tomorrow. I have played a ton of Splatoon and Mario Maker though.

Kinda hype for MM 3DS but no online tho

---

I'm going to sleep be back later

PhotonDrop
Sep 16, 2016, 07:27 AM
PSO is so old you don't even need a good computer to play it. I've been running it on a piece of junk laptop from 2006 and I only have problems if I try to watch a video on youtube at the same time.

Good luck on your job hunt. I haven't worked a day since Obama took office. If it weren't for vidya I'd have gone mad a long time ago.

Ranmaru
Sep 16, 2016, 11:25 PM
Thanks man. I might have gotten something with a pizza place.

Question: Is PSO-world mostly dead now? I noticed right now only the PSO2 section has recent posts. That is sad.

yoshiblue
Sep 17, 2016, 01:13 AM
Maybe? PSO2/troubleshoot is a given, Fanart gets sporadic to weekly updates. Offtopic is a steady stream as well. Rants is on and off. FKL gets drizzles here and there.