PDA

View Full Version : So...Ichitaro(MC of PSO2 Ark Live) did get married 9/18/2016~~

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2016, 12:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CssLHVrVYAATn88.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CssJmbjVIAE5kjj.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CssJmbjUIAAJ1tS.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CssNyqaVIAAfW_d.jpg

His twitter
https://twitter.com/aiichitaro

Congratulation to him~~

Altiea
Sep 19, 2016, 12:20 AM
Oh yeah, Anime News Network mentioned this last month.

Fusionxglave
Sep 19, 2016, 12:22 AM
Wow Wow what a day 12 star units now this news

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2016, 12:38 AM
Oh yeah, Anime News Network mentioned this last month.

This happened...yesterday?

Dammy
Sep 19, 2016, 12:53 AM
oh no, our dreams crushed
KappaPride

Altiea
Sep 19, 2016, 12:57 AM
This happened...yesterday?

I suppose they reported on the announcement tweet.

Nyansan
Sep 19, 2016, 01:21 AM
So, now that they're married is his wife called Ai Ai now? Serious question, really

Zysets
Sep 19, 2016, 01:38 AM
Aw that's cute, I'm happy for him!

oratank
Sep 19, 2016, 03:10 AM
no pso2 broadcast staff in his ceremony?

wefwq
Sep 19, 2016, 06:39 AM
Good for him.

Saffran
Sep 19, 2016, 06:59 AM
His wife is officially called Ai Ai but will retain her maiden name (Ai Sasaki) for her voice acting work.
In case anyone remembers, it's the very first joke he did on the air in the very first PSO2 show (If I married, say, Ai Fukuhara, she'd be called Ai Ai).
The marriage was processed by the autorities just before the last PSO2 show in August, only days after he had shown the press an official document that he was single.
They did the ceremony on this sunday because it was the only one where his father could make it (before next year april).

Tymek
Sep 19, 2016, 03:49 PM
So that's what those pictures were! One of the producers retweeted it, I think. That's so adorable. Congratulations to both of them!

Saffran
Sep 20, 2016, 02:19 AM
Atsuko Enomoto also retweeted some of them. (then freaked out at how much danger her body was with all this delicious food lying around)

Sizustar
Sep 20, 2016, 03:06 AM
Not trying to ruin the parade here, just throwing in an ounce of reasoning when I say...

Who Cares!?

Seriously, I play this game..
Not act, wish, or desire for another to bear my children
or act like I should be more in touch with the celebrities than the typical 15 year old girl and her English Royal Family fetish..

Why is it that in every damned Japanese game that I play, Westerners always treat every person as though they were some major celebrity, while unless you are that big in the gaming industry, no one cares about you anywhere else on the planet?

I mean, I look at threads like this and it reminds me of being asked to read the diary of a 12 year old girl after her first trip to Paris, France; Delusional and Disturbing content everywhere.... and yet that is what we call cute.

I don't care about the lives of the people who make this game, just as much as they do not care about anything that happens to me in mine; outside of course of how much of my money will go to their paychecks through AC.

I hate being the insensitive, rude type,
but I rather keep it real and wonder at what people actually do outside of working, going to school, and playing this game.

Hell, I wouldn't want to be married to have every forum in creation post pictures of the wedding and throw an interest. I would wonder just how many Online Predators would emerge from the mere thought of it alone.

/end rant. ^_^

Apprantly, you cared enough to type up all of that.

Altiea
Sep 20, 2016, 03:38 AM
Not trying to ruin the parade here, just throwing in an ounce of reasoning when I say...

Who Cares!?

or act like I should be more in touch with the celebrities than the typical 15 year old girl and her English Royal Family fetish..

Why is it that in every damned Japanese game that I play, Westerners always treat every person as though they were some major celebrity, while unless you are that big in the gaming industry, no one cares about you anywhere else on the planet?

I mean, I look at threads like this and it reminds me of being asked to read the diary of a 12 year old girl after her first trip to Paris, France; Delusional and Disturbing content everywhere.... and yet that is what we call cute.

I don't care about the lives of the people who make this game, just as much as they do not care about anything that happens to me in mine; outside of course of how much of my money will go to their paychecks through AC.

but I rather keep it real and wonder at what people actually do outside of working, going to school, and playing this game.

Hell, I wouldn't want to be married to have every forum in creation post pictures of the wedding and throw an interest. I would wonder just how many Online Predators would emerge from the mere thought of it alone.

/end rant. ^_^

... Values dissonance?

And apparently, we care, because he's a cool guy who's the face of the Live Broadcast (and plays a pretty solid Gunner when the RNG isn't messing with him).

He's also a somewhat prolific voice actor.

Zephyrion
Sep 20, 2016, 03:39 AM

Who Cares!?

/end rant. ^_^

....Or you could simply see this as the very standard politeness that one displays when learning somebody is getting married, even though one doesn't know them well (equivalent to remote famiiy friends of friends etc in everyday life).. So I'm leaving my "congratulations to both of them" here and move on to other things, like pretty much everybody else here.

mickbis
Sep 20, 2016, 04:11 AM
Ichitaro is pretty much part of PSO2 community since long ago
We congratulated him as a fellow PSO2 player and him bring work in PSO2 broadcast member for so long not because he is a celebrity.

If you don't care and feel like to rant, that your own thinking and preference not "reason"

Vatallus
Sep 20, 2016, 07:09 AM
As much as I love watching people start fights... I'm afraid you're a joke.

Anyway, Ichitaro is a pretty swell dude and probably the reason EP3 wasn't a utter disaster. While I can't agree with all of his ideas. It was a damn shame we let the EP2 guy take over again for EP4.

ohmy
Sep 20, 2016, 07:32 AM
D'aww, he married Ms Potato Head

Zeroem
Sep 20, 2016, 07:19 PM
Anyone who's paying attention to PSO2 for some while would notice that Ichitaro is already become the glue and the heart of PSO2 community as a whole. There's a reason why people look up to him, enjoying his antics at livestream, and some shed tears while he's leaving the show (well, he did come back......in a sense). He's a really good PSO2 player as well. In a sense, he's one of us.

Also, is it wrong to congratulate someone who's being happy, whether you know the guy or not? All of people who wish their happiness are pretty much.......

leaving my "congratulations to both of them" here and move on to other things, like pretty much everybody else here.

With that out of the way, congratulations for the marriage. May you both have a happy family.
Also, his wife will be full of love (with the combined name of her would be Ai Ai).......unless I forgot that the kanji for Ichitaro's Ai is not the Ai for 'love'.

Nyansan
Sep 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
IIRC it is indeed a different kanji, but the reading is the exact same. Kinda fun to note that one of Ichitaro's major roles (Dynasty Warriors' Zhong Hui) shares the same kanji as both his stage name and real name. But eh let's not venture further. Still, kinda fun to know where the Ai Ai jokes came from

Also, I just noticed that in the second picture there's an illustration of a girl in a wedding dress along with Ichitaro's trap chara in pso2 who's also in a wedding dress wwww. So does that mean the wife also plays PSO2? Lucky man