PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Need help obtaining 13 star weapons. Valkyrie R25

DerpyBlakers
Sep 21, 2016, 09:10 PM
Hi, I need to know a very effective way to get two more Valkyrie R25 Twin machine guns, http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A5%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%ACR25. The main point of this is, is that I need to attribute grind, and Im at a 30% attribute rate on these, when I can get these to 60% attribute, each of them have 15%. I was just wondering a faster way to obtain these instead of collecting Phantasmal kagaseo stones which is taking ages to obtain, Because You can only get about 10 stones from gold, and 5 from silver bonus tokyo bonus quests. You can obtain these 13 star TM from a formula 15 tank, Dosu Zombie, and a chaka zombie. What effective methods can I do to boost my rare drop rate up, and approach these enemies, or red crystals? I have a couple of 250% rare drop rate boosts, 100% tri boosts. Plus 7% rare drop boost from team. and 30 % daily tri boost. running Gu/Ra, Does the affix Lucky Rise affect rare drops?

wssh
Sep 21, 2016, 09:15 PM
Your best bet is to farm Tokyo and do your featured quests for tokyo keys. No other easy way out of this farm.

Flaoc
Sep 21, 2016, 09:23 PM
yes there is.. ultimate amdu weps

Raujinn
Sep 21, 2016, 09:46 PM
Yeah OP at this point unless you really really want that weapon for looks you're better off waiting for Amduscia and the Gix weapons to hit. Assuming the latent isn't terrible anyway...

If you absolutely must have them, your best bets are Riding Quests for the drop otherwise the 2nd post is right about the stone farm...

DerpyBlakers
Sep 21, 2016, 09:53 PM
Yeah OP at this point unless you really really want that weapon for looks you're better off waiting for Amduscia and the Gix weapons to hit. Assuming the latent isn't terrible anyway...

If you absolutely must have them, your best bets are Riding Quests for the drop otherwise the 2nd post is right about the stone farm...

Where did you hear about the Amduscia Weapons, and I thought Riding quests only drop las vegas items. o.o

KingSasuke
Sep 21, 2016, 09:55 PM
Also It can drop from riding quest but most of the time its Las Vegas twin machine guns. Hope u can get them better then paying 37 million for Aria's guns lol.

Edit: Guess I took to long to reply lol. Anyways it can definitely drop from riding quest I got 1 yesterday.

final_attack
Sep 21, 2016, 10:06 PM
Or if you can find Tank-Trigger party ......... for a chance to get it drop too (got mine from those)