PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 So...you can be banned for leeching..?

Sizustar
Sep 21, 2016, 11:09 PM
我々はまったりで気楽にPSO2を遊びますけど、我々が日本のガチも同意です。
公立のマルチパーティーに公明君の行動と判断は他のプレイヤーに迷惑をおかけてと思います。
他の外国の方々と日本のガチも賛成です。

公明君は公明君のチームメイトと一緒にプライベートなマルチパーティーで荒らしをかけましてが 問題ない。
しかし、一人だけ公立のマルチパーティーに荒らしをかけますはそれが問題で、他のプレイヤーに 迷惑をかけま した。
セガのBANの判断は自業自得でしょう。

Or is it because of trolling...?
公明君(Koumeikun) is a well known leecher/troll of PSO2 in ship 1, and that say was against the elistist grinding and optimal build of Ship 1 in PSO2, and started a leeching guild, and is famous for joining MPA during EQ(Have lots of video and other player testinomy on 2ch, etc) and just sitting there not doing anything.

His action got fans that there are other guilds formed dedicated to him, with his own guild having sub guild
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Csh7_gEUMAAcPRC.jpg

Twitter
https://twitter.com/koumeikunPSO2

His webpage

http://i.imgur.com/th2ddmx.png

Nyansan
Sep 21, 2016, 11:20 PM
I think it was less about leeching and more about promoting bad behavior in the community. And since SEGA cant do anything about his activities outside the game they did what they could do, which is ban him.

Not sure though how this would be received in the community

ArcaneTechs
Sep 21, 2016, 11:29 PM
it'd be neat if his post was translated, curious what hes saying (but i guess its summarized?) but ya, i mean if it will teach the others leechers to stop then the better

oratank
Sep 21, 2016, 11:30 PM
.yeah it was less about leeching.he was trolling and he deserve what he did

Xaeris
Sep 21, 2016, 11:37 PM
The toppest of lels.

TheszNuts
Sep 21, 2016, 11:55 PM
IMO, I hope others take from this and learn its not cool to leech in MPAs.

Nyansan
Sep 21, 2016, 11:59 PM
it'd be neat if his post was translated, curious what hes saying
According to my brother who's better at japanese than me, tl;dr of the post was "Ship 1 community is cancer, I thought they were nice but then they reported me and got me banned"

Xaeris
Sep 22, 2016, 12:00 AM
The salt. It nourishes me.

Altiea
Sep 22, 2016, 12:03 AM
According to my brother who's better at japanese than me, tl;dr of the post was "Ship 1 community is cancer, I thought they were nice but then they reported me and got me banned"

Irony is quite the sweet and sour medicine, I suppose.

Meteor Weapon
Sep 22, 2016, 12:04 AM
Blaming the community for being cancer when said person being the cancer himself.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/419dbe7adab04fe2bd8418751ba28181/tumblr_inline_njh1smI0wT1s7l5a5.png

Xaeris
Sep 22, 2016, 12:07 AM
On a side note, I guess Musashi from the anime was based on this dude?

wefwq
Sep 22, 2016, 12:21 AM
I thought you can always get banned if your ID receive "too much" report at the same time, though?
Like that one guy who boast about *13 rare drops during tokyo trigger MPA using his twitter then get his ID banned shortly.

Meteor Weapon
Sep 22, 2016, 12:31 AM
I thought you can always get banned if your ID receive "too much" report at the same time, though?
Like that one guy who boast about *13 rare drops during tokyo trigger MPA using his twitter then get his ID banned shortly.

What did he actually do to trigger a ban?

wefwq
Sep 22, 2016, 12:35 AM
What did he actually do to trigger a ban?
I don't really remember the detail, but i think he's "leeching" and boasting what drops he gets at the end of the run by posting screenshot at his twitter account and then get banned few hours later.
Still, generally if you enraged wrong person you can kiss a grand goodbye to your ID.

Nyansan
Sep 22, 2016, 12:44 AM
If I remember correctly, dude is also that guy who made a youtube video of him leeching a magatsu run and putting WB in wrong places, overwriting the proper one.

Xaeris
Sep 22, 2016, 12:45 AM
If it's an automated system triggered by mere quantity of reports, I have to imagine you can submit a ticket to have it reviewed by a human for an actual infraction. Otherwise, that's super, super abusable.

Dammy
Sep 22, 2016, 01:35 AM
too many reports for sure

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 22, 2016, 02:01 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww

Keilyn
Sep 22, 2016, 02:06 AM
A guild devoted completely to leeching?
Seems like a nice way to undermine the entire game...

Altiea
Sep 22, 2016, 02:07 AM

I mean, it's the internet.

IchijinKali
Sep 22, 2016, 02:28 AM
Here is a perfect summary of why he/she was banned.

http://orig14.deviantart.net/8ba0/f/2009/243/b/d/you_idiot_by_reithz.jpg

Zorua
Sep 22, 2016, 02:50 AM
Sh-Ship 1 isn't a b-bad place guys. Musashi Rappy doesn't represent us!

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2016, 03:01 AM

Not one guild, multiple guilds with alot of follower

Dammy
Sep 22, 2016, 04:26 AM
now imagine these hundreds of players do such things
there high chance to get them on your mpa
thanks god im not on ship1

oratank
Sep 22, 2016, 04:27 AM
when god bleed blood spill in the water, the sharks will come.ship 1 big game hunter has begun.

IchijinKali
Sep 22, 2016, 04:30 AM
when god bleed blood spill in the water, the sharks will come.ship 1 big game hunter has begun.

There might already have been a mass ban. That person is just the only one vocal about it because he/she is a shithead.

Fusionxglave
Sep 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
Blaming the community for being cancer when he himself being the cancer.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/419dbe7adab04fe2bd8418751ba28181/tumblr_inline_njh1smI0wT1s7l5a5.png

I need this image for other posts one day. LoL. Yeah this wasn't about leeching It was a guy who was a D-bag and started to do D-bag moves with his team and Has the balls to called the community out for it. Elitist or not at least don't join the mpa if others want to play too. This guys was just make sure people failed the mpa or just piratically being nasty.

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2016, 09:16 PM
I need this image for other posts one day. LoL. Yeah this wasn't about leeching It was a guy who was a D-bag and started to do D-bag moves with his team and Has the balls to called the community out for it. Elitist or not at least don't join the mpa if others want to play too. This guys was just make sure people failed the mpa or just piratically being nasty.

The problem was, he's been doing it for quite a while, with alot of report back then, and only got banned recently, so people are wondering if it's because of more recent activity or other.

Fusionxglave
Sep 22, 2016, 09:29 PM
The problem was, he's been doing it for quite a while, with alot of report back then, and only got banned recently, so people are wondering if it's because of more recent activity or other.

It is ashame people like this do something like this to a good game. glad he is banned but won't he just make a new account with his followers and get him back to lvl 75, This time he won't be stupid about it.

He may have lost his stuff but he has like 5 teams to help back him up.

Nyansan
Sep 22, 2016, 09:40 PM
Update for the interested: Guy called out this thread
https://twitter.com/koumeikunPSO2/status/778989133083443200

tl;dr:
"The serious players in America think that I'm 'cool' while the serious players in Japan think i'm 'a pest' "
He thinks that we're fans of him oRZ

Meteor Weapon
Sep 22, 2016, 09:43 PM
Can someone comment we're not cool with anyone leeching/trolling just for the sake of leeching and trolling? And no, I'm not american.

Xaeris
Sep 22, 2016, 09:46 PM
He thinks that we're fans of him oRZ He's stirring shit and trying convince JP players who can't read English or won't bother to confirm what he's saying that NA players encourage trolling.

FTFY.

Kondibon
Sep 22, 2016, 09:51 PM
I feel like it's been established already, but he was doing WAY more than just leeching. He was outright sabotaging runs.

Someone who knows Japanese should respond to his tweet to "correct" him. We're not supporting him. We're making fun of him for being dumb enough to think he could get away with it.

EDIT: actually someone just link this post. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?236487-So-you-can-be-banned-for-leeching&p=3397184&viewfull=1#post3397184) It pretty much sums up the whole thread.

Xaeris
Sep 22, 2016, 09:55 PM
In fairness, he has been getting away with it for a while, if he's the same dude from that troll Magatsu video I saw a while back. It's only natural to think you can be a brat with total impunity if you're allowed to do so for an extended period. Which just makes it all the sweeter when the banhammer comes down.

Kondibon
Sep 22, 2016, 09:58 PM
In fairness, he has been getting away with it for a while, if he's the same dude from that troll Magatsu video I saw a while back. It's only natural to think you can be a brat with total impunity if you're allowed to do so for an extended period. Which just makes it all the sweeter when the banhammer comes down.Yeah, but you can't expect to get away with it forever. I mean, no accounting for maturity. I guess I just mean you'd think someone like that would be like "oh, welp, you got me". I had a friend who ran like 8 bots in a game once. They got banned and he just moved on. :I

Nyansan
Sep 22, 2016, 10:14 PM
In fairness, he has been getting away with it for a while, if he's the same dude from that troll Magatsu video I saw a while back. It's only natural to think you can be a brat with total impunity if you're allowed to do so for an extended period. Which just makes it all the sweeter when the banhammer comes down.

I've seen that magatsu vid you're talking about and he does indeed have the same IGN as the one in the video from what I recall.

Can someone comment we're not cool with anyone leeching/trolling just for the sake of leeching and trolling? And no, I'm not american.

In the most polite way possible (y'all can thank my brother for typing this out)

他の外国の方々と日本のガチも賛成です。

しかし、一人だけ公立のマルチパーティーに荒らしをかけますはそれが問題で、他のプレイヤーに迷惑をかけま した。
セガのBANの判断は自業自得でしょう。

Vatallus
Sep 22, 2016, 10:47 PM

10char.

Zysets
Sep 22, 2016, 11:08 PM
He's really full of himself from some of the tweets I've read on his page, he needs to chill out.

wefwq
Sep 22, 2016, 11:49 PM
Yeah, but you can't expect to get away with it forever. I mean, no accounting for maturity. I guess I just mean you'd think someone like that would be like "oh, welp, you got me". I had a friend who ran like 8 bots in a game once. They got banned and he just moved on. :I

People who did such things most likely don't really have dedication for the game and don't care much for their investment, if they got caught they'll just okay with it and either move on or starting up clean with almost no complaint with chance doing the same thing again.

Tunga
Sep 23, 2016, 12:15 AM
Salt overdose
http://i.imgur.com/o5Nn4Zr.gif

ArcaneTechs
Sep 23, 2016, 01:57 AM
be cool again if people translated stuff but this guy is really pulling all the stops if he's trying to get JP players on a witch hunt for Foreign players. I'm sure he'll try to take down everyone if he could be he pretty much brought this on himself

https://i.redd.it/tcpv9sh0lvex.jpg

starwind75043
Sep 23, 2016, 02:02 AM
I remember something back awhile ago saying Ship 1 was the Try Hard ship?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 23, 2016, 03:37 AM

Well he tried hard to leech.

Ziel
Sep 23, 2016, 07:57 AM
I've seen that magatsu vid you're talking about and he does indeed have the same IGN as the one in the video from what I recall.

In the most polite way possible (y'all can thank my brother for typing this out)

他の外国の方々と日本のガチも賛成です。

しかし、一人だけ公立のマルチパーティーに荒らしをかけますはそれが問題で、他のプレイヤーに迷惑をかけま した。
セガのBANの判断は自業自得でしょう。

Did he/you post this in reply to his tweet about foreginers in PSO2 supporting his leeching? If not im copy-pasta-ing it to its face, like now, in fact we should flood him with copy-pastas...

Nyansan
Sep 23, 2016, 08:04 AM
Did he/you post this in reply to his tweet about foreginers in PSO2 supporting his leeching? If not im copy-pasta-ing it to its face, like now, in fact we should flood him with copy-pastas...

The message was just a clarification message to him and any possible japanese people browsing the thread that we're not really supportive of his actions, that's all.
IMO there is no need to stoop down to his level and harass him on twitter. He got his just desserts already. Harassing him would make us no better than what he did

lRagna
Sep 23, 2016, 06:55 PM

Well is one of the try hard ships, I've been playing in Ship 1 since beta and I haven't met that person in MPAs, in fact i can tell that I've had less than 50-100 MPAs with leechers from all this time because the usual pugs parties are decent almost all the time

ohmy
Sep 26, 2016, 02:51 AM
Sega promotes leeching only in "moderation".
As in, by all means do bring your crappy 4* units and +0 12* weapon, but pls dunt afk kthxbai.
If carriers see people with crap gear they'll usually run the eq anyway rather than trying to find a new group that could be just as bad. But if they see several people afk they might actually quit and look for another mpa.

So Sega is just trying to protect the status quo, if people could easily flaunt their afk skills the people that carry lose interest and that could be a problem leading to people stopping to play. Especially by banning people like this sega mollifies a lot of carriers, making them think Sega cares about them when actually they just want the usual to continue.

NightfallG
Sep 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
As in, by all means do bring your crappy 4* units and +0 12* weapon, but pls dunt afk kthxbai.
If carriers see people with crap gear they'll usually run the eq anyway rather than trying to find a new group that could be just as bad. But if they see several people afk they might actually quit and look for another mpa.

So Sega is just trying to protect the status quo, if people could easily flaunt their afk skills the people that carry lose interest and that could be a problem leading to people stopping to play. Especially by banning people like this sega mollifies a lot of carriers, making them think Sega cares about them when actually they just want the usual to continue.

The same could be said of all politics. :v

Garnet_Moon
Sep 28, 2016, 10:55 PM
I'm dying left and right in these emergency quests, and in the level up dungeons. I hope that's not considered leeching. I'm right at the level to join, so 1 mistake and I die. Also, I don't know boss patterns yet. lol

Kondibon
Sep 29, 2016, 12:29 AM
I'm dying left and right in these emergency quests, and in the level up dungeons. I hope that's not considered leeching. I'm right at the level to join, so 1 mistake and I die. Also, I don't know boss patterns yet. lolRead the thread. This was obviously about someone who was intentionally, and openly, griefing MPAs. Not just someone being bad at the game.

Keilyn
Sep 29, 2016, 01:29 AM

So the jist of this thread is that SEGA banned a single player who was responsible for a lot. Of course, this means SEGA knows how deep it goes and rather than ban those who supported the notion or idea of promoting this type of behavior, they write about a single person. So setting an example simply means going after a single head and not all those ready and willing to replace the fallen head.

Imagine if SEGA made an item Level like FF XIV and forced every player about the enter an XH EQ to have a minimum iLvL. How about for units its one point per grind and one point per star grade. So a 10* at +10 is 20 points each unit and make the Unit Item Level Minimum 60 - 63. For weapons, the minimum item Level would be Star Grade + (Potential Level x 10) + Grind Strength (max 10, even on NT to match OT), and so we have a minimum of 53 (13* fully grinded). If a player doesn't have this at Quest Registration, they can't play.... (or it can be in party options for Wpn iLvL and Unit iLvL.. (This system does not count affixes, haven't determined how those would be counted).

Imagine all the chaos? All for simply asking for at least a 10* unit set at +10 and a 13* (with all the 13* floating around) at max grind and potential?

KazukiQZ
Sep 29, 2016, 06:45 AM
^Wow. That's actually a good idea, and would be good if implemented on the restricted block, alongside lv75/75 main and sub. Of course 13* requirement seems harsh, so it can be just 10* above weapons with grind level +10 (or +30 if NT).

Chaos? Idk. If people wanna improve, they SHOULD know all of this already. Even if they didn't, they will seek the ways.

It is a sad situation when I see people using not +10 stuff on SH above (at least +20 if NT), the difficulty when people actually need to contribute something to MPA, the least you can do is to avoid being a burden to others.

Chdata
Sep 29, 2016, 12:16 PM
If anything the Japanese community is amazing because of how little things are abused in this region that due to lack of failsafes are extremely easy for any single person to abuse.

How often do you see someone switch the starting teleporter on/off rapidly or after the 30 seconds is almost done just to restart it?

Zysets
Sep 29, 2016, 12:56 PM
I suggested the ilvl idea back when the whole restricted block rumors started going around. My idea was at minimum, bare minimum, 10* units at max grind, and a 12* at max. It's not hard to do, but it makes all the difference.

gabor100
Sep 29, 2016, 02:30 PM
I don't like those minimum requirments and they are all useless.

Equipment ★ requirment is a bad idea. I could wear 10-15 ele shiny 13★ and do less damage the a 7★ Red or I could pick a potential that sucks, like long range pot on Gal TMG or that Darker pot or 2016 Badge weapon(Shiny 13★) with light element and go to Ult. Amduscia with it.

Units? I'm going to extend my Saiki to Ex1 for that glorious 243/215/215 def.

What about skill trees?
Class combo? There is a Su/Hu friend partner who don't like gaijins...

Do you guys know that in FFXIV people use improper accesorys to bump the ilvl? Example: Monk(needs Str) is using vit/dex/int/mnd accesorys to enter content. Because xy is their main Job and not Monk or that's what dropped from xyz content and ilvl is everything that matters.

The only thing that would help is something like Stone, Sea, Sky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuajOaZPzQ8) clear requirment for every difficult tier.

Ray Katana is so much better with 20 element then a Red Katana.

http://i.imgur.com/xhqqViP.png

Keilyn
Sep 29, 2016, 05:34 PM
I don't like those minimum requirments and they are all useless.

Equipment ★ requirment is a bad idea. I could wear 10-15 ele shiny 13★ and do less damage the a 7★ Red or I could pick a potential that sucks, like long range pot on Gal TMG or that Darker pot or 2016 Badge weapon(Shiny 13★) with light element and go to Ult. Amduscia with it.

Units? I'm going to extend my Saiki to Ex1 for that glorious 243/215/215 def.

What about skill trees?
Class combo? There is a Su/Hu friend partner who don't like gaijins...

Do you guys know that in FFXIV people use improper accesorys to bump the ilvl? Example: Monk(needs Str) is using vit/dex/int/mnd accesorys to enter content. Because xy is their main Job and not Monk or that's what dropped from xyz content and ilvl is everything that matters.

The only thing that would help is something like Stone, Sea, Sky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuajOaZPzQ8) clear requirment for every difficult tier.

Ray Katana is so much better with 20 element then a Red Katana.

http://i.imgur.com/xhqqViP.png

I love crafted weapons, but if I see Red Weapons outside of specific builds... I consider that to be idiotic today. You want to spend 9 extra Photon Boosters beyond its first level potential rather than saving them for Austere for a measly 1.7% increase in damage.. be my guest. Afterall, the same idiotic nature can be said of people who show up to endgame with a 20% weapon. I hardly see that, but I see it...

...At the end of the day, like you showed...
A Red Weapon can be strong, but it isn't future proof.

Not at the level and costs (which are cheap to grind compared to Old-Type weapons) of New Type weapons and how potentials seem to be improving.

But yes..
I get your point on how a Red Weapon wouldn't be accepted because its not "high enough" on the requirement level. My idea on equipment requirements/restrictions was just a rough idea. I don't use the damage parser anymore, but when I did use it... I found it that in the many times I was first place in the parser (which angered me... as SUPPORT SHOULD NEVER BE FIRST PLACE... EVER against a pure DPS), it usually was around two to four people accounted for 80%+ of the damage that the MPA itself dealt. :(

Oh in regards to FF XIV....
Most people simply meet the requirements to enter an instance and then change to the set they normally use for playing. However, in endgame parties looking to raid areas, they always ask a player to prove that they have cleared the instance in question by showing the token to everyone that you get for clearing it the first time. Showing no token means the player is branded a liar and a first-timer trying to leech off the raid.

I am glad at least the players devised a system to weed out leechers in FF XIV.
Would be nice if such a system existed in this game outside of the obvious "Join a Team, Have fun.... and after a week learn if this team is about playing fair or leaching their levels from you." I prefer to be diplomatic, but after the last five teams of internal drama, I kind of play alone with people from friendlist once in a while...

gabor100
Sep 30, 2016, 03:53 AM
I love crafted weapons, but if I see Red Weapons outside of specific builds... I consider that to be idiotic today.

But yes..
I get your point on how a Red Weapon wouldn't be accepted because its not "high enough" on the requirement level.

My problem is that people replace their good sub 13★ weapons with bad potential 13★ star ones, just because 13★ is trendy now.

Like that dude on that other forum who said that Kid's God Hand +30 feels weak and others outdps him/her with +10 weapons. Or that another one who thought Ray Katana+30(20 element) is heaps better than his/her red katana.

Zyrusticae
Sep 30, 2016, 10:45 AM
Wtf, that can't be right? The red weapon potential is supposed to be +17% at level 3. That isn't anywhere close to +17%. The hell is going on?

Are the first two with pot1 and it's just not mentioned? If so, it should really be noted there...

Keilyn
Sep 30, 2016, 12:33 PM
My problem is that people replace their good sub 13★ weapons with bad potential 13★ star ones, just because 13★ is trendy now.

Like that dude on that other forum who said that Kid's God Hand +30 feels weak and others outdps him/her with +10 weapons. Or that another one who thought Ray Katana+30(20 element) is heaps better than his/her red katana.

The thing to consider is what happens when enemies have more Dex than you and you are using crafted weapons. Your variance widens because Dex reduces your variance, but increases your min. damage, while reducing the maximum damage one sustains from an attack. When an enemy has more Dex than you, it works in reverse...Your damage variance widens (on crafted weapons) while on non-crafted weapons that are 13* it locks to 90% unless you have an Invader Weapon where there is wider variance in there..

You don't notice this a lot when fighting level 70 enemies, but when you fight level 80 enemies and how many players run on min dex, since the preference is pure attack stat, its extremely noticable vs level 80 enemies and bosses. This is the reason why I stopped using Crafted Weapons vs Level 80 enemies. I was nice to work on Crit-Chance, but I hated my damage in instances that I did not crit. Once I swapped to those 2016 Wands, I took Dex out of the build and focused on more attack stats and that pushed my damage (even with wands) to new heights.

You see...
Crafted Weapons give you good potentials and power, but at the sacrifice that the variance you are trying to reach is the upper limit, while non-crafted weapons have a lower-limit of 90% which is insanely powerful because its extremely reliable. If an enemy has a million points of dexterity over you, your non-crit hits will be 90% of 100. However, if you are crafting and your enemy has a million points of Dex, watch your damage plummet to lows to the point your weapon outside of crits will be useless.

I learned this well playing Fi/Te for two years on crafted wands.
...and if SEGA ever released level 100 and enemies to that level...
......our current crafted weapons are finished against them unless they help with things like zanverse....

Vatallus
Oct 1, 2016, 05:03 PM
Well... this is a new one for me. I'm use to seeing lucky rise units or unaffixed/ungrinded units, never came across this one before. Or I just don't look enough.

I just looked in this case because I look at every player I see from my first PSO2 guild. I spent 1 year there and left because the insanity was just too much.

Zysets
Oct 1, 2016, 06:28 PM
People actually use those?

Dammy
Oct 2, 2016, 01:45 AM
Well... this is a new one for me. I'm use to seeing lucky rise units or unaffixed/ungrinded units, never came across this one before. Or I just don't look enough.

I just looked in this case because I look at every player I see from my first PSO2 guild. I spent 1 year there and left because the insanity was just too much.

that weapon is great too

ohmy
Oct 4, 2016, 03:09 AM
So the jist of this thread is that ... max grind and potential?
TBH I have no idea how this is a related to what I posted.

^Wow. That's actually a good idea, and would be good if implemented on the restricted block, alongside lv75/75 main and sub. Of course 13* requirement seems harsh, so it can be just 10* above weapons with grind level +10 (or +30 if NT).

Chaos? Idk. If people wanna improve, they SHOULD know all of this already. Even if they didn't, they will seek the ways.

It is a sad situation when I see people using not +10 stuff on SH above (at least +20 if NT), the difficulty when people actually need to contribute something to MPA, the least you can do is to avoid being a burden to others.
Agreed. But rather, you can check damage easily and with red weapons being around 13* and far stronger than 10* all Sega would have to do for the check is run their damage formula once again any enemy of that difficulty.

I love crafted weapons, but if I see Red Weapons outside of specific builds... I consider that to be idiotic today.
Except it was really not that long ago that red weapons got their potential and it's by no means weird to see someone still use one and infact red beats those new allclass 13* when off element (happens often enough).
http://oi68.tinypic.com/20r67ep.jpg

Pyrei
Oct 4, 2016, 08:29 PM

that guy might have just came on from playing pso2es, I think those units buff your dmg in pso2es

Keilyn
Oct 5, 2016, 03:54 AM
TBH I have no idea how this is a related to what I posted.

Agreed. But rather, you can check damage easily and with red weapons being around 13* and far stronger than 10* all Sega would have to do for the check is run their damage formula once again any enemy of that difficulty.

Except it was really not that long ago that red weapons got their potential and it's by no means weird to see someone still use one and infact red beats those new allclass 13* when off element (happens often enough).
http://oi68.tinypic.com/20r67ep.jpg

An Answer is a response to a math problem. Ex. 2+2 = 4.
A Solution is the entire working problem with the answer applied to it. Ex. 2 excubes + 2 excubes = 4 excubes. Do we have enough for a 250 RDR? The answer is no.

I played for 2 years as a wand-wacking Fi/Te to fill the role of a mob-slaying, front-line support to help Boss-Slaying characters focus their PP on the bosses they wish to kill. I crafted TONS of weapons over to fighter and used them. Three things I learned from Fi/Te while soloing:
[spoiler-box]
1) I know and can feel when enemies have more Dex than I do, as I wand wacked using crafted 11* wands and notice the variance.
2) I learned how to dodge and guard against almost every major boss attack in the game as I fought prolonged battles with bosses solo.
3) I knew when others in the MPA were reaching their limits and their burst period was over... knowing that when their PP runs out, mine better be up to sustain players during their own cooldowns. In fact, a Fi/Te that runs out of PP is a lousy one at that...
[/spoiler-box]

My main argument is that you do not see the big picture. You calculate a theory and deliver answers, but never deliver solutions.

When I ran fighter/techer, I would use wands crafted to fighter. These Wands were 7 - 8s wands I bought looking for one that had a Mark Anger on it for +50 ATP and +40 Dex. I would also see if it i had other Dex stuff. My Affixes were 50 - 100 Attack Power and around 50 - 100 Dex on them. For the purposes of this, I only calculated the wand using a Mark Angar and using numeric numbers, not percentages outside of potential.

Weapon 1: 11* Wand with Race Slayer. [spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://www.smashmybrain.com/pso2ss/shots/rswand.png[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]Notice that it reads assumed level 80 enemies. I chose 425 as the Dex value to use (even though the pattern on the site suggests 460 Dex on the low end for level 80s) because there was also a value for Ultimate Mode mobs. I wanted to calculate more for trash mobs and large mobs since that is what i mainly use wands for.... Notice that I have a lot of Dex in this build and with 1295 S-ATK not counting weapon, I managed a damage-scale of 78% on the min (Variance).

This damage is there because race slaying wands (10* wands) have higher internal latency than Red Weapons, and they also have a 20% Damage Potential that while the weapon is drawn, your techs also hit for +20% damage. As long as the creature is of the race-type, it hits for +20% damage regardless the hit box location. Notice that I only have +50 ATP as affixes for the weapon since I am only working with Mark Angar and equivalent to Arm III, working on min level. :)

Just for the Record:
Min: 1029
Mean: 1122
Max: 1141

Note: I decided to "MAKE NO SENSE" like some of the previous posts have made no sense. Truth is that Race Slaying Wands are 10* weapons, not 11* weapons, but I made you read right? The actual values are slightly different than this simply because of the Dex Difference between the wands. Values for 10* race slaying are 1024, 1121, 1141 (77% Ex)[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

This next weapon is the 13* Wand. I am calculating this at 60% Element, but without Potential. The potential works as damage vs weak points. However, due to the fact that its a 13* weapon, I eliminated Dexterity from my build and used 5s Saiki Units with Apprentice Soul/Modulator/Power III/Stamina III/Noble Stamina instead of what I used in the Dex Build. Also I could affix the weapon with S-ATK (or T-ATK) since I am not focusing on Dex.

Weapon 2: 13* Ver 2 Wand[spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://www.smashmybrain.com/pso2ss/shots/ver2wpn.png[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]
Min:1091
Mean: 1130
Max: 1139

Notice that there are advantages in my 10* Wand. I can hit for +20% damage using Techs and Race only matters, not hit location or damage-type (Strike or Tech). However, my advantages in using 13* is the fact that I did take Dex out of the build. This means that the extra attack power I have on my units helps all my other weapons (the non-crafted ones too), making them stronger. My choices make my techs and ranged stronger as well...which for my build means making Queen Viera and all other non-crafted weapons stronger.

So sure, I lose 2 points in the Max Damage, but this is at 0% potential. Trust me. Once I start hitting those weak points, and not having to deal with variance and having the stats I have on my units, my damage is beyond the effect I get from the 20% potential.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Ok, so what happens if I wanted to take a Red Weapon with Potential 1 (Seriously, I won't go to Potential 3, its such a waste and I like being practical here) and decide to use that weapon vs Level 75 - 80 enemies with 425 Dex; while only using the the minimum Dex I can have from Saiki + its Dex Bonus?

Weapon 3: Red Wand w/ Potential 1[spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://www.smashmybrain.com/pso2ss/shots/redwandpot1.png[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]
Min: 923
Mean: 1115
Max: 1156

Notice that the weapon with potential 1 has the lowest Min and Mean, but the highest max in this case. The Damage-Scale due to variance is 52%. I worry more for what happens when higher Dex enemies such as bosses are fought (like Chrome Dragon) where this Damage-Scale will drop below 50%. I can understand how one can make a Red Weapon do cool things like using Zanverse in a Te/Ra build, but for Wand Wacking, the minimum just has to go...Its not even in Quadruple Digits!

Notice that the 13* ALL CLASS weapon has the highest Minimum and Mean. The only reason that 13* weapon DOES NOT HAVE the highest Max is because I calculated it with a 0% potential since its damage is against weak points. However, having that 90% Damage-Scale along with a much healthier Min and Mean without needing Dexterity. In fact, the 13* weapon being non-crafted means that its damage is very tight between min and max, making the weapon extremely and utterly reliable regardless the enemy that is fought.

Suppose we took a Red Weapon in a non-dex build and calculated it for 450 Dex based on what the damage calculator reads for Dex, which is:

Level 65: 340 - 360, 400 High
Level 70 380 - 400, 425 High

If I wanted to follow the common trend for this...... (according to the site)

Level 75 420 - 440, 465 high
Level 80 460 - 480, 505 high

Ultimate reads as Mobs being 414 (which is why I chose 425)

Lets say you meet an enemy that is 450 Dex (+25 points more from basic calculation I am using).
Your Min, Mean, and Max would be: 906, 1112, 1156 (Damage-Scale of 48%)... That's right.. a variance worse than 50%....
This is the kind of Dex you would probably have to face when dealing with Dragon Bosses like Chrome Dragon...
This is important to note as it will affect the Race Slaying Wand too... [/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Ok, so enough on sounding like I am bashing Crafted Weapon to Oblivion.
The question is:

When are crafted weapons good?
[spoiler-box]
The answer to that is simple:
Outside of using Zanverse/Megiverse off a crafted weapon, etc...

Crafted Weapons are Intended for Level 65 - 70 SH difficulty.
The Dexterity of the enemies are far lower.
In fact at level 65 Defense and Dexterity, you get a 64% Damage Scale with the Red Wand.

Remember how I had with Race Slaying Weapon a 77% Damage Scale vs Level 80s? Which its awesome in itself for a crafted weapon, but sacrificed a lot more....? Vs Level 65, I get a 90% Damage-Scale just like normal weapons, considering I actually had 80 - 120 Dex on my weapons before crafting them...

This comes from the fact I crafted three sets of weapons:

1) Had no dexterity and I found out the hard way what happens when one fights high dex creatures
2) Weapons with some Dex....but still wasnt enough
3) Went all out and got 7 - 8s weapons with Marks, Souls (if lucky and possible) and good Dex and Power...

I used the minimum, but in calculation...to my average...my values vs level 80s were:
1064, 1142, 1159 81%

However vs Level 65
1128, 1170, 1179 (90%)[/spoiler-box]

What are 13* intended for?
[Spoiler-box]If you look at my damage-scale using a crafted weapon on SH from last spoiler-box, and the damage-scale of the 13*, Min:1091, Mean: 1130, Max: 1139 (once again, without potential). Enemies in XH have more health, dexterity, and defense. The bane of crafted weapons. I was able to make a good crafted weapon and have 13* level damage when 13* did not exist and before the 10% class damage bonus was made for weapons, all because I took advantage of a 20% race-slaying potentials and crafted weapons.

However, its 2 years later and given all the weapons that are out there...
I use more current weapons for mobbing and in most SH areas, I pretty much annihilate them with a Gunslash because enemies have that little health.[/spoiler-box]

Dammy
Oct 10, 2016, 07:08 AM
this rappy guy now playing on ship4
with 2 teams , 100 ppl and 99 ppl