Franca’s Night Cafe

Level Up Quests will be added into the Featured Quest lineup
Winged Border Breaker
Shironian Pandemonium
Chaotic Beguiler
Chaotic Darkness
Darkness from the Chaos.

You can acquire the Queen Rappy Suit from PSO2es Ranking Rewards

In the Beauty Salon, you can now switch outfits stored in Character Storage.

You can now place Skill Rings up on the Player Shop market or trade them between players

Improved the contents of the Item details page for Units

You can open the storage menu from the Appraisal shop

New Chat Commands will be added
/skillring (/sr) [name] to switch skill rings
/myset (/ms) [number] to switch My Sets

Volcanic Caverns and Tundra will finally support Gathering
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?236463-October-Update-Skill-Rings-PA-Customs-amp-SU-Skill

AC Scratch [Wonderland Party]
Fairytail style Layered Wear and Parts

Battle Ship Team Room

Emergency Quest [Trick or Treat 2016!]

Episode 4: Chapter 5 "Prediction"
This time Enga head to Mother Cluster’s Base on the Moon

Balance Changes
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?236496-2016-10-5-Balance-Changes

Ziel
Sep 23, 2016, 08:13 AM
AC Scratch [Wonderland Party]
FairyTALE style Layered Wear and Parts (Alice in wonderland)

Please dont mix up Fairy Tail (anime) vs Fairy Tale, i almost overhyped about another collab with that anime. ty.

loafhero
Sep 23, 2016, 08:41 AM
I am pretty damn excited for that crafted Sacrifice Bite, or as I like to call it, Over End mode.

The crafted Straight Charge is also badass as well. Its almost like its begging for an auto word saying "FALCON PUNCH!" to go along with it.

Kondibon
Sep 23, 2016, 09:46 AM
In the Beauty Salon, you can now switch outfits stored in Character Storage.
I REALLY hope this extends to the myset stuff. Or the fashion menu in general. I'm tired of needing to pull all my parts into my inventory when I want to mess with part combinations. :/

I am pretty damn excited for that crafted Sacrifice Bite, or as I like to call it, Over End mode.If you use over end after sacrifice bite then...
http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/arO/2a6031c9d53d48fda501d84bac7089ff

oratank
Sep 23, 2016, 10:00 AM
really sega set square as weapon Are you fucking run out of idea?from last episode and this sega has plan her role as a joke character?

loafhero
Sep 24, 2016, 03:28 AM
If you use over end after sacrifice bite then...

I'd call that "Over Over End" or "Super Over End".

Although, they said that crafted Sacrifice Bite buffs normal attacks. Nothing was said about PA attacks.

really sega set square as weapon Are you fucking run out of idea?from last episode and this sega has plan her role as a joke character?

I remember how much fun I had in school using set squares with my classmates to do pretend sword fighting :D

Xaeris
Sep 24, 2016, 03:57 AM
An zanpakutoh embodied weapon is supposed to be a reflection upon its user, so a set square makes sense for Och, a math prodigy, if a little on the nose.

Zyrusticae
Sep 24, 2016, 11:56 AM
They should've given her a giant compass that she wields like nun-chucks.

DRIGZ
Sep 24, 2016, 05:03 PM
The crafted Straight Charge is also badass as well. Its almost like its begging for an auto word saying "FALCON PUNCH!" to go along with it.

Knuckles finally has something to deal with mobs <3, i cant wait !!! >.<

ArcaneTechs
Sep 24, 2016, 05:53 PM
Please dont mix up Fairy Tail (anime) vs Fairy Tale, i almost overhyped about another collab with that anime. ty.

this straight triggered me, i mean you couldnt even double check bumped to see if this was even a thing? i mean TGS was going last week, i think you would be aware of what new collabs were coming. it was a typo in the post too

MightyHarken
Sep 24, 2016, 07:05 PM
Mother cluster turned out to be another kawaii character. I don't know why I hoped that it could be a mutated alien mounstrosity, maybe because of the word cluster and mother.

Kondibon
Sep 24, 2016, 07:16 PM
Mother cluster turned out to be another kawaii character. I don't know why I hoped that it could be a mutated alien mounstrosity, maybe because of the word cluster and mother.Mother Cluster is the name of the organization as a whole. Mother is just their leader.

MightyHarken
Sep 24, 2016, 07:23 PM
Well, she barely looks like a mom, looks more like another teen. Unless it's one of those 16 and pregnant.

loafhero
Sep 24, 2016, 09:45 PM
Well, she barely looks like a mom, looks more like another teen. Unless it's one of those 16 and pregnant.

Just like Sukunahime but at least Mother sounds like an adult woman.

Zysets
Sep 24, 2016, 10:13 PM
For all we know, she could be the big end of Episode EQ with a huge monster form like the Falzes. That's what I've been assuming from the start. We can't finish the Episode without some sort of boss EQ!

loafhero
Sep 24, 2016, 10:37 PM
I also LOVE that black coat at 3:29

Fusionxglave
Sep 24, 2016, 11:27 PM
I wonder if Mother will drop some Motherly Units. If she becomes a boss.