PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

SquatLobster
Sep 25, 2016, 10:07 AM
so I started playing again and am wondering if this game still has a popular English speaking ship? I'm on ship 2 because that's what it used to be but haven't seen anyone. figured either everyone is on a new ship or they migrated to a new hangout area

IchijinKali
Sep 25, 2016, 10:16 AM
No they haven't moved ships. Ship 2 is still the most popular English ship. What really happened is after a DDoS attack people outside of Japan had to start using VPNs or Proxies to access the game, not anymore now. People more or less hated it and it wasn't exactly common knowledge on how to get back into the game if they didn't access PSO-World often.

So the long time it took SEGA to fix the DDoS attack, about 3 weeks I think, coupled with problems connecting killed a good chunk of English players. If you are looking for the dedicated block like B20 that has been moved to B1.

Shade_Koopa
Sep 25, 2016, 10:19 AM
It's as IchijinKali says, Ship 2 is still the most popular ship for english speaking players. B1 is where most players just go to hang out and what not. Those that are playing the game like questing and such, with be in the appropriate block number (8-10 being SH, 11-16 being XH, etc.)

SquatLobster
Sep 27, 2016, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the info